Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election (868 Views)

Romney, Obama Have Lunch, Agree To ‘stay In Touch.’ Maybe. / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Should Obama Have Picked Hillary Clinton Over Biden As His Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by money2008: 1:33am On Nov 05, 2008
The results are not out yet to the public but is out to some psychics. So
go figure. The first Black president in the United States History. I don't really give a Bleep about politics but the deal is I don't expect much to be done. A lot of Black people in the US are so lazy they think that Obama will come and rescue them. This country will remain a racist nation for a long time. Wether you like it or not.

Another psychic info. After he enter into office officially, people will expect something bad to happen. Relax nothing is going to happen. Other than the economy is going to get bleeped up. Then all of a sudden it will hit. What will hit? Let me give you a hint. You already know. Don't say I didn't inform you.
Peace, God bless the world.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by altavista(m): 2:51am On Nov 05, 2008
Money2008,take ur racist rantings and uninformed opinion elsewhere.Go post ur opinions on dollarland. YEYE!
Obama/Biden 2008.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by Andala: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2008
:-x
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by Sammy107d(m): 3:33am On Nov 05, 2008
i kinda agree wit post. evrytyn is gettn boring. i envision a massive disaster in d states real soon. lazy peeps r goin 2 get lazier.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by money2008: 5:08am On Nov 05, 2008
The results are officially out in about 5 minutes ago. Respectively, Obama have made the world proud.
History is made. God bless the world. Peace.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by bilymuse: 5:20am On Nov 05, 2008
[size=20pt]I was so scared , it would never happen.
God bless Nigeria[/size]
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by kingsots(m): 5:28am On Nov 05, 2008
@porter
just shut up ur mouth and look for dust bin to sit on. Oboma would make a difference. Watch out. For obama fans make una jirat.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by kingsots(m): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2008
@porter
just shut up ur mouth and look for dust bin to sit on. Oboma would make a difference. Watch out. For obama fans make una jirat.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by savanaha: 5:30am On Nov 05, 2008
[size=24pt]OOOOBBBAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/size]
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by money2008: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2008
God bless and protect Obama and his family that he will lead this country for 8 good years without any major crisis this is what I ask in the name of God.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by outlaws(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2008
cool

Congrats to all my bros. and sis. who supported the new Black President of the United States of America, Bro. Barack Obama. God bless the world.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by yewaman: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2008
When I saw Obama standing with his VP (Black man and White Man) I thought I was dreaming, great day for the Black race in America and beyond, Great Day !
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by yewaman: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2008
History was made today.
Re: Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election by Akinagirl(f): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
Yes history, and some of these mccainers were booing Obama last night! I was like, are you serious? Freaking rednecks.

(1) (Reply)

Strange, How Come Gaddaffi Has Generals When He Is A Colonel? / El Hadj Obama Sends Hillary To Abidjan To Legitimate The Killing Of Thousands / Kenya: President Kibaki Rejects Mps' Send-off Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.