Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? (1213 Views)

APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. / APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
You feel like criticizing me well its your choice.

I had a rethink about the APC vs PDP thing which is the best political party to bring Nigeria to the promised land i then came to a conclusion that APC is the right party for Nigeria. Why?

We look at the type of leaders the APC have there are leaders with passion e.g Buhari Our former head of state his main aim was to stop the corruption that has eaten deep into our political system then he introduced the WAI(WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE) 1983 which was to stop that corruption which he did his best before was kicked out of office by Babangida,he also made sure he paid our foreign debt whereby he was trying to balance the economy.
Fashola a hardworking man Yes the governor of Lagos state i don't need to say much about him but he his doing all things possible to make Lagos that mega city. I know some people here will start showing me pictures of some places which are not worth looking at but Yes even the New York city has such places. Another thing which earned him more respect was the way he was able to contain the ebola virus Yes i keep saying he is the best governor soo far.
APC too has their shortcomings the likes of Tinubu,Atiku but even Jesus had a satan among his disciples.
APC is a party of Factionism Yeah. Lets take a look at Their Ancestors from the days of AG(Action Group)(if you dont know they have same blood running in their veins), I foresee division in this party but i still believe in the party "A man ones said AWOLOWO could have been the best president Nigeria would have ever had" I believe in that word and AWOs spirit is in that party,same manifesto Awolowo have is still same this party have.
PDP *sigh. They was ones a party. This is where corruption runs in their vein for the past 15 years they have been ruling Nigeria but nothing to show for it the present state we are in is nothing to write about "Don't break the law you know but twist it" that is what they do in the case of Jonathan by establishing TAN. All they do is embezzle public funds for the past 15 years no development except few months to Election you see the political office holders working seriously.
I hold nothing against PDP but these are my observations.
I don't think the right political party has been formed yet to develop Nigeria all i see everywhere is People who wants nothing but Power except few.

From a YOUNG TEEN ASPIRING POLITICIAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay na.
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mynd44: Okay na.

Yeah my opinion
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by gbolsng(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk: You feel like criticizing me well its your choice.

I had a rethink about the APC vs PDP thing which is the best political party to bring Nigeria to the promised land i then came to a conclusion that APC is the right party for Nigeria. Why?

We look at the type of leaders the APC have there are leaders with passion e.g Buhari Our former head of state his main aim was to stop the corruption that has eaten deep into our political system then he introduced the WAI(WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE) 1983 which was to stop that corruption which he did his best before was kicked out of office by Babangida,he also made sure he paid our foreign debt whereby he was trying to balance the economy.
Fashola a hardworking man Yes the governor of Lagos state i don't need to say much about him but he his doing all things possible to make Lagos that mega city. I know some people here will start showing me pictures of some places which are not worth looking at but Yes even the New York city has such places. Another thing which earned him more respect was the way he was able to contain the ebola virus Yes i keep saying he is the best governor soo far.
APC too has their shortcomings the likes of Tinubu,Atiku but even Jesus had a satan among his disciples.
APC is a party of Factionism Yeah. Lets take a look at Their Ancestors from the days of AG(Action Group)(if you dont know they have same blood running in their veins), I foresee division in this party but i still believe in the party "A man ones said AWOLOWO could have been the best president Nigeria would have ever had" I believe in that word and AWOs spirit is in that party,same manifesto Awolowo have is still same this party have.
PDP *sigh. They was ones a party. This is where corruption runs in their vein for the past 15 years they have been ruling Nigeria but nothing to show for it the present state we are in is nothing to write about "Don't break the law you know but twist it" that is what they do in the case of Jonathan by establishing TAN. All they do is embezzle public funds for the past 15 years no development except few months to Election you see the political office holders working seriously.
I hold nothing against PDP but these are my observations.
I don't think the right political party has been formed yet to develop Nigeria all i see everywhere is People who wants nothing but Power except few.

From a YOUNG TEEN ASPIRING POLITICIAN

You mean corruption run in PDP members veins and APC members are saints?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
gbolsng:

Read that all over again APC have theirs but take a look at the both party and their history you will understand better

1 Like

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
gbolsng:

APC members are more "less corrupt"
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by Gbawe: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
@OP

APC is indeed the better choice. By far. PDP is simply a 15 year old 'agbaya' that has proven itself a total failure unable to take Nigeria forward. Are biggest problems 15 years ago are even worse today. Is that not an indisputable indictment of failure for a sane mind? APC, at State level, has shown far more than enough to convince objective Nigerian it can do a great job moving Nigeria forward if in control of the centre.

2 Likes

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mynd44:
APC members are more "less corrupt"

Exactly my point that was why i gave the Jesus and Judas (Satan) example there
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Exactly my point that was why i gave the Jesus and Judas (Satan) example there
That was sacarsm
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe: @OP

APC is indeed the better choice. By far. PDP is simply a 15 year old 'agbaya' that has proven itself a total failure unable to take Nigeria forward. Are biggest problems 15 years ago are even worse today. Is that not an indisputable indictment of failure for a sane mind? APC, at State level, has shown far more than enough to convince objective Nigerian it can do a great job moving Nigeria forward if in control of the centre.

Exactly my point i think APC is the Change we need but unfortunately PDP(Jonathan) is winning that election come 2015. Reasons because they've bought the minds of innocent youth through TANs Reward and Rally which majority don't know its purpose
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by philantoxx(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
I hear u
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mynd44:
That was sacarsm

Yeah at its peak if only the eyes of the youths will be opened
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
philantoxx: I hear u

Yeah choose your leader wisely
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by mistudreh(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
@OP kudos.
Sincerely, if we all can open eyes wide and think deep, we will surely bring out the differences between both parties. APC members are NOT saints, but the performance their governors have spoken. Going by their performance at state level, I think the future of a brighter and better Nigeria lies in this party.
I used to hate politics, but Aregbesola has changed my mentality with his governance. He has his own flaws too but he is still the best to have govern in the state of Osun. Some keep saying he is fond of propaganda, to me his propaganda is yielding good results.

1 Like

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by philantoxx(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

that's why I endorsed GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by philantoxx(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

lolz..that's why I endorsed GEJ

1 Like

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
mistudreh: @OP kudos.
Sincerely, if we all can open eyes wide and think deep, we will surely bring out the differences between both parties. APC members are NOT saints, but the performance their governors have spoken. Going by their performance at state level, I think the future of a brighter and better Nigeria lies in this party.
I used to hate politics, but Aregbesola has changed my mentality with his governance. He has his own flaws too but he is still the best to have govern in the state of Osun. Some keep saying he is fond of propaganda, to me his propaganda is yielding good results.

Same kudos to your write up there i believe we will be out of this mess someday hopefully. Every organization got it own flaws.
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
philantoxx:
lolz..that's why I endorsed GEJ

GEJ!!! 4years in power his achievement!!! I repaet choose wisely again... Your opinion tho
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by Gbawe: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Exactly my point i think APC is the Change we need but unfortunately PDP(Jonathan) is winning that election come 2015. Reasons because they've bought the minds of innocent youth through TANs Reward and Rally which majority don't know its purpose

Initial gra gra my good man. APC will have its time soon to presents its plan and sell the Party to Nigerians. We must never forget that African politics still involves ruling Parties using the money and might of the nation to coerce an unsophisticated and myopically 'hungry' (stomach infrastructure) polity but I am confident GEJ will be rejected. A lot of Nigerians, especially in the North and SW, will only 'chop his dollar' because his 5 years has been a disaster overall.

1 Like

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by johnmartus(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
apc is just a party that God sent to save Nigeria l from predicarment but its unfortunately that some people who have eye but they cannot see can take the party granted especially some Christian and my ibo brother mind you Am also Christian
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by mistudreh(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Same kudos to your write up there i believe we will be out of this mess someday hopefully. Every organization got it own flaws.
Yeah boss... Fnks so much... Its high time we stood up and educate the electorates more to vote wisely... APC can't spend like PDP, we need to engage the minds of the electorates and let them know about APC's manifesto. PDP paid 10k per vote in my state(Osun), opposition members were arrested and intimidated but the masses stood behind Ogbeni.
The true power in democracy belongs to the masses... Rise up and educate them. Victory is ours !!!
God bless
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe:

Initial gra gra my good man. APC will have its time soon to presents its plan and sell the Party to Nigerians. We must never forget that African politics still involves ruling Parties using the money and might of the nation to coerce an unsophisticated and myopically 'hungry' (stomach infrastructure) polity but I am confident GEJ will be rejected. A lot of Nigerians, especially in the North and SW, will only 'chop his dollar' because his 5 years has been a disaster overall.

I'm afraid with the way things are going he might not be rejected if he is accepted i pray he changes.
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
mistudreh:
Yeah boss... Fnks so much... Its high time we stood up and educate the electorates more to vote wisely... APC can't spend like PDP, we need to engage the minds of the electorates and let them know about APC's manifesto. PDP paid 10k per vote in my state(Osun), opposition members were arrested and intimidated but the masses stood behind Ogbeni.
The true power in democracy belongs to the masses... Rise up and educate them. Victory is ours !!!
God bless

At bolded was not aware of that. God bless Nigeria the electorates need more political education
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Read that all over again APC have theirs but take a look at the both party and their history you will understand better

u are trying to tell us that APC are saint systematically.
u try,but we are more wiser than u thought.
are u saying that buhari isnt corrupt?is he wasnt corrupt why did he jailed fela kuti when he sang against his bad governance?
why did he jail revered scholar- Tai solarin for protesting against his governance?
what did nduka irabor wrote against buhari to warrant arrest?
stop making buhari look good when he is worst than abacha whom he became a boy to under PTF.
are u also telling me that fashola isnt corrupt?na kind yarn we deh refer to as "story for the gods". why did he increased school fees in LASU by over 250 percent only to reduced it 2months back?
why is he tolling all d important roads?
bros next time,thing well b4 u come express ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Exactly my point that was why i gave the mohammed and his virgins (Satan) example there
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by mistudreh(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

At bolded was not aware of that. God bless Nigeria the electorates need more political education
You grab bro.... It happened live, I wasn't told... I was there!!!
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

GEJ!!! 4years in power his achievement!!! I repaet choose wisely again... Your opinion tho

what did ur buhari achieved?
stop that lies about WAI cos nothing of such happened.
he was busy deceiving himself b4 been kicked out by IBB
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u are trying to tell us that APC are saint systematically.
u try,but we are more wiser than u thought.
are u saying that buhari isnt corrupt?is he wasnt corrupt why did he jailed fela kuti when he sang against his bad governance?
why did he jail revered scholar- Tai solarin for protesting against his governance?
what did nduka irabor wrote against buhari to warrant arrest?
stop making buhari look good when he is worst than abacha whom he became a boy to under PTF.
are u also telling me that fashola isnt corrupt?na kind yarn we deh refer to as "story for the gods". why did he increased school fees in LASU by over 250 percent only to reduced it 2months back?
why is he tolling all d important roads?
bros next time,thing well b4 u come express ur ignorance

With the way you ranting here i guess you didn't read my post well enough to understand it...Buhari is not better neither is Jonathan best but this coming election choose wisely from your speech i guess you didn't know the kind of government Buhari was operating you need more of political education if you say GEJ is the the best to rule over this country

1 Like

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by philantoxx(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

I feel we can cope with his flaws sir.am scared of a new monster.
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
philantoxx:
I feel we can cope with his flaws sir.am scared of a new monster.

I guess you going by the word "The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know" . But you have their history their for you. Choose wisely for a new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by philantoxx(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

I guess you going by the word "The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know" . But you have their history their for you. Choose wisely for a new Nigeria
exactly boss...Nigeria must grow
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

With the way you ranting here i guess you didn't read my post well enough to understand it...Buhari is not better neither is Jonathan best but this coming election choose wisely from your speech i guess you didn't know the kind of government Buhari was operating you need more of political education if you say GEJ is the the best to rule over this country

why were u not able to state buhari's numerous fraud and atrocities?
why was it GEJ and PDP' s error u only saw?
keep fooling urself but we wont allow u paid agents to be fooling some ignorant readers here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

News Flash: Another Bomb Blast Occurred In Niger Today / Opposition Closest To Defeating The Incumbent In Nigeria Politics..history About / Come And Mourn!!!!! Apc Implodes As........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.