Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? (1212 Views)

APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. / APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by aljharem(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:
With the way you ranting here i guess you didn't read my post well enough to understand it...Buhari is not better neither is Jonathan best but this coming election choose wisely from your speech i guess you didn't know the kind of government Buhari was operating you need more of political education if you say GEJ is the the best to rule over this country

I will be as objective as I can because I work for no one, Gbawe among others works for APC while Nigeriavenom among others is PDP

So according

Buhari is not good

GEJ is not the best (but better true or false)

So who do you propose ?

Atiku

Sorry sir, we reject your Greek gift of selling APC to us. We know your antics but I will give you benefit of doubt here

If you truly want change then you can start to mention likes of Mimiko after all he is neither PDP or APC but already hates APC

Why is that sir ?
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2014
nigerianvenom:

why were u not able to state buhari's numerous fraud and atrocities?
why was it GEJ and PDP' s error u only saw?
keep fooling urself but we wont allow u paid agents to be fooling some ignorant readers here.

And what made you think i am a paid agent here this are my opinion about the state of the nation
Re: The APC Vs PDP Thing Worth It ? by HonourablePomk: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

I will be as objective as I can because I work for no one, Gbawe among others works for APC while Nigeriavenom among others is PDP

So according

Buhari is not good

GEJ is not the best (but better true or false)

So who do you propose ?

Atiku

Sorry sir, we reject your Greek gift of selling APC to us. We know your antics but I will give you benefit of doubt here

If you truly want change then you can start to mention likes of Mimiko after all he is neither PDP or APC but already hates APC

Why is that sir ?

For your information i am not a paid agent here.
I want change Yes but from that little piece i wrote if you read it thoroughly you will see where i wrote "I hold nothing against PDP but these are my
observations.
I don't think the right political party has been
formed yet to develop Nigeria all i see everywhere
is People who wants nothing but Power except few"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: Liberia's President Writes Moving Letter To The World / Former Enugu State Chief Of Staff Ifeoma Nwobodo In Efcc / Major General M. BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.