Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62477 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
ProfGday:
FEDERAL TASKFORCE OSUN COMMAND SENT A MSGE TO ME TO COME FOR DOCUMENTATION ..... Pls house what are d things needed for this process?

Bro,the only thing needed for this process is your money for uniform, all other things no dey necessary.. So just fill ur wallet with enough money to go pay for your uniform...awon much oshi!!!.. Oponu sowe nu.. You go learn, and your eyes go clear..... #UnaDonEnterOneChance
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Thonycrown: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
U beta stop given urslf uneccasary headache on what's not...dese people are not real .they are only deceiving us.
Imagine Since 2013 , they kept posting us since then till present time.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ProfGday(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hayjaycity:

Bro,the only thing needed for this process is your money for uniform, all other things no dey necessary.. So just fill ur wallet with enough money to go pay for your uniform...awon much oshi!!!.. Oponu sowe nu.. You go learn, and your eyes go clear..... #UnaDonEnterOneChance
Hayjaycity,u luked mature facially but u're verbally inmature.Must u abuse n curse ppu because u want to drive home ur point? Don't allow frustrations to turn u to another thing.One luv bro.Peace out
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
ProfGday:

Hayjaycity,u luked mature facially but u're verbally inmature.Must u abuse n curse ppu because u want to drive home ur point? Don't allow frustrations to turn u to another thing.One luv bro.Peace out

Frustration keh.... The only thing that is frustrating me right now is you people's continuous interest in this fake scheme that is designed to ridicule Nigerian graduates... You should open your eyes now... And despite the number of pages this thread has which there have been many revelations about it... I can't believe people still talk about it showing interest..it is quite glaring that d coordinators are up to something.... It's doesn't only take academic smartness to succeed in life, but Street smartness is also required....and I didn't curse anybody here..... Unfollow thread, jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ilesanmmy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Please house his osun state command going to have a training tomorrow because we are still expecting the notification sms for training..
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
My people erish because they lack knowledge.
The purpose of nairaland is to be educated, informed & enlighted. But some people will never learn from other‘s mistake. Some applicants are into ds same program since 2013 and nothing to so for it, still some are still asking where they can get d appl form. Na wa for some nigeria graduates oooooo. After they have succeded scaming ppl in lagos they want to extaend it to other states. And our govt (fed, state, lg) fold their hands doing nothing about it. The same way some pple do away with our money in 2007. Did anybody fall d victim of “WONDER BANKS“. The govt. didn‘t take action on time when those ppl started untill after i enter d one chance with about 450k meant for my uncle site project. That was when our govt. intervein & frozen all their acct with promise that they will refund us & this raised our hope. After cbn collected all d tellers & our ids from us, up till today, nothing happened. My ppl, use ur money for something else instead of this yeye program. What u can‘t afford to loose, pls don‘t risk it.
Abo oro la so fun omoluabi.........
I will say it again, ds program na “YEYENATU“.

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by sidiku247(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Great news people, inauguration of the service is holding up next week
saturday, ur payment is this month and full commencement of the service also
this month. They now have time for us and are rushing things so that
everything will be in place before election. Am happy to inform you that all our
efforts is not wasted has obanikoro had shout up his mouth since he has been
given his former position back. Good to go officers

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
sidiku247:
Great news people, inauguration of the service is holding up next week
saturday, ur payment is this month and full commencement of the service also
this month. They now have time for us and are rushing things so that
everything will be in place before election. Am happy to inform you that all our
efforts is not wasted has obanikoro had shout up his mouth since he has been
given his former position back. Good to go officers
I don't believe all these hullabaloo . Since sept they been deceiving us ,is it now that they are all trying to settle themselves for nxt months election that you think the president will come n conduct an inauguration? Adonbilivit bro till the election is over before they will give it any thought and by the way the payment theyv been clamoring about hasn't been paid .do they think we are here to do charity work? Never !

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by sidiku247(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
thank God ooo
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Thonycrown: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Any good news? @sidiku baba
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ishola2012: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
BAD NEWS

at parade ground dem annouce dat.pending till after election we shld join sure p skill aquisition dat 15k fo transports nd 200k after d skill course
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2015
ishola2012:
BAD NEWS

at parade ground dem annouce dat.pending till after election we shld join sure p skill aquisition dat 15k fo transports nd 200k after d skill course
really so when re they starting...

?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Thonycrown: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
@Ishola,ar u sure of ds information ?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Thonycrown: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Who do we believe now Someone said Gud new while d other said Bad news.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
ishola2012:
BAD NEWS

It is now cleared to me that this people want to use u guys for election campain. Sure-p skill aquisation sure-p alwaz organise for prospective interns for 3days & will pay them 15 to 20k depend on ur area of residence provided u registered for d program & they invited u for training. So they want to deceive u people with that, abi? Use ur sense before somebody use it for you & make fortune when u remain in job MARKET. INFORMATION IS POWER & I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE FOOLING THEMSELVES WHEN THEY CAN USE ALL INFO AT THEIR DISPOSAL.
They are planing to buy your vote with 15-20k. Mass riging. Fellow youth, use ur brian now. Things are not done this way. Appointment with FG is never done like this especially paramillitary. Anybody fall for this cheap lie is not a graduate sory to say.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
samobaba4u:

It is now cleared to me that this people want to use u guys for election campain. Sure-p skill aquisation sure-p alwaz organise for prospective interns for 3days & will pay them 15 to 20k depend on ur area of residence provided u registered for d program & they invited u for training. So they want to deceive u people with that, abi? Use ur sense before somebody use it for you & make fortune when u remain in job MARKET. INFORMATION IS POWER & I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE FOOLING THEMSELVES WHEN THEY CAN USE ALL INFO AT THEIR DISPOSAL.
They are planing to buy your vote with 15-20k. Mass riging. Fellow youth, use ur brian now. Things are not done this way. Appointment with FG is never done like this especially paramillitary. Anybody fall for this cheap lie is not a graduate sory to say.
is it true that the civil defense corps started like federal task force..?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Thonycrown: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by sidiku247(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Thonycrown:
Any good news? @sidiku baba
i just dey thank God say my eyes don dey see d clear picture of things

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by sidiku247(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2015
To my fellow FTF officers. This is to inform you that your training allowances
will soon be paid. Therefore, this is to inform you that officers whose Bank
Accounts have not been opened should urgently come and submit their personal
account numbers while those who have submitted theirs should proceed for
verification of their individual Account Number before payment is made. Good
to go officers
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
is it true that the civil defense corps started like federal task force..?
Civil defence started as a voluntary organisation. Thenn they will let you know from d onset that you are not entitle to any benefits but want to serve ur mother‘s land FOC.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Thonycrown: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2015
@Sidiku,can u pls tell d whole house d source of ur information??
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by sidiku247(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2015
Good morning ma fellow officers. How are we today. Hope we are coping with the
weather, remember FTF never dull themselves. This is a great news and am happy
to tell you that your scope of salary has been decided on. So, starting from this
month ending, you will start receiving your payments and you are also to b quick
with your registration cos posting has started. And again, those of us who joined
early, go for your ID cards cos they are all out. Good to go Officers
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Who is gonna pay the salary... Is it from the depleted treasury reserve? Or was there a bill like Federal Task Force bill that has just being passed into law in the National Assembly? Continue to still serve your motherland, bro....the one you did at the Nysc is not enough, if is if you took part o..

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by sidiku247(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2015
this is becoming more interesting

what has entreprenuership got to do with Ferma task force?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by dyfatai(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please oooo, Ferma people, whats the update ooo please.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by diportivo: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
so people eye neva still clear?? undecided
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by mkoabiola: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wit all d stories I read here daily
I still see guys n women on Ferma uniform.
Infact,I saw 2 of ferma on uniform wen dey lap demselves inside d bus I enter,
I say ,se e don reach dat level ni

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
mkoabiola:
Wit all d stories I read here daily
I still see guys n women on Ferma uniform.
Infact,I saw 2 of ferma on uniform wen dey lap demselves inside d bus I enter,
I say ,se e don reach dat level ni

hahahahahaha...
Statement gat me laffing...

yu wey dey work sopose pay for them ni grin
Abi yu sef from ferma..grin grin
Chai na so..e no easy noni...cheesy
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by chatwithjide(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Is there anyone on this platform that want to fight for his or her right and exposed sure p Ferma federal task force?
I was given an opportunity to come to star FM on Wednesday to expose Ferma.
.. so that we can discuss on whatsapp and plan better! thanks

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
No more comment or what? Abi, eyes don open ni?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
samobaba4u:
No more comment or what? Abi, eyes don open ni?

Eyes don open tey tey..
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by diportivo: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hayjaycity:

Eyes don open tey tey..
and u told them oo embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.