Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62486 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
diportivo:
and u told them oo embarassed embarassed embarassed

A dog that will get lost will not hear the hunter's whistle!!!!!...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by felofelo: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
It is sad that some group of people decided to exploit unsuspecting job seekers just for political interest. All this noise about federal task force is a scam. These fake people have only succeeded in enriching themselves and their families. May God forgive them. FTF is only known in Lagos and it is supposed to be a federal agency according to them. It is not recognised constitutionally and any body asking u to bring money before u can get a federal job is a scam. My advice is that you people should go to them and ask them for refund. May God help us.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Quailbirdfarmer: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yeah Good day to all FTF officers in the house though looking at situation on ground over FTF seems to be as a scam job but for a graduate sitting home doing nothing better look for means to join them cos anything can happen immediate after Election!!! During Obasanjo regime also used this means to gain ground in South West for his second term via Civil Defense training then, now Civil is one of the Top Nija officers with good Salary and Allowances, So my Brothers and Sisters all is about trials in Nija cos know is ready to help better you shot yourself out before it getting to late. FTF Osun state command Ikoyi Zone also training too, Form,Training kits,Capturing and medical $ other processing is just #10,800 you are good to go so don't let any 1 deceive you over FTF cos any thing can happen my brothers na Nija we dey ooooo we may be thinking other wise and become a great in future so make a trial God will answer us .
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Quailbirdfarmer: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
* Medical test and I'd capturing is #2,000
* Training kits #3,800
* Original FTF form #5,000 note that you can only get form after you pass out your training in Osun Command not like Lagos oooo. With #5,800 you become an FTF officer after you two weeks training at Ikoyi can buy your form at continent time after thru with your Bank Account processing!!! Watch out some thing great will happen on Saturday in Nija.
Don't dull yourself ko te so jo eeeeeee
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Ole jaguda....!!!!!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Quailbirdfarmer:
* Medical test and I'd capturing is #2,000
* Training kits #3,800
* Original FTF form #5,000 note that you can only get form after you pass out your training in Osun Command not like Lagos oooo. With #5,800 you become an FTF officer after you two weeks training at Ikoyi can buy your form at continent time after thru with your Bank Account processing!!! Watch out some thing great will happen on Saturday in Nija.
Don't dull yourself ko te so jo eeeeeee
thief! Thief!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan lost so ferma has lost to loll
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Thonycrown: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
At ds junction,,i think there's nothing to be called FEDERAL TASK FORCE AGAIN...what pain me most is how i was cheaply duped with 25k.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Thonycrown: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Truth must be told.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thonycrown:
At ds junction,,i think there's nothing to be called FEDERAL TASK FORCE AGAIN...what pain me most is how i was cheaply duped with 25k.
25k.

Wow bro,yu really helps those jobless guys
who collected your money from yu..

This has shown me a lesson that eventhough am working and also looking for a job,

Learn to be stingy and hard when it comes to monetary terms..
anyway bro,no think am abeg..

Life goes on cheesy

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by mkoabiola: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Samobaba4u,
U are vindicated as far as d taskjob is concern
Ur advice helped my cousin
It is only a gullible fellow dat will still go ahead despite ur comment n warning
Bt I see notice agent of taskforce on ds thread
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2015
mkoabiola:
Samobaba4u,
U are vindicated as far as d taskjob is concern
Ur advice helped my cousin
It is only a gullible fellow dat will still go ahead despite ur comment n warning
Bt I see notice agent of taskforce on ds thread
my broda, nforation is power and dats y we are here to enlighten each other. i tag d whole program as "YEYENATU" and they said i should bring my heasd. too much money na ni.
how dey jare my brodaa frm anoda mother.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by muut2: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Federal Task Force Osun Command how far? When are we expecting you to pay us our trainee allowance, and when are you fulfilling your promises of giving us employment as you had made us to believe? Has the force died a natural death as GEj has lost his elections? I learn t some money was released from above for this program that was hijacked by some powers that be and may not allowed it to get to the people it is meant for or to fulfill its purpose.

The almighty God will not forgive anyone who cause pain(s) to the unsuspecting job seekers by extorting them of their had earned transfer earnings under the guise of giving them (fake) employment.

YOU SHOULD BETTER DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE WRATH OF GOD FALL UPON YOU be wise!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Justice4love: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Its a scam cos I was one of d victim of sure p federal task force lagos....its not fare while Jonathan is lying. I wasted my money every blessed Thursday for transport to training, I also paid some money for form, photo capturing and also paid part payment for d uniform. And someone had told me that its fake that I shouldn't go. I didn't heed to him. The funnest thing is that I loose d job am mananing at that time cos of stupid sure p. Please let Rafiu Otto refund our money back o cos am still here looking for job.
Rafiu Otto....Thief
Parade Commandant....Ole
Head of Training.....Ole
I want my money back o.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
despite all d warning so we still have ppl fromds forum dt felt for ds scam. hmmmmmmm. those ppl have make fortune.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/185742-lagos-demolishes-sure-p-office.html they warned you, buh refused to heed to the warning ⚠.... The dog that will get lost will not hear the owners whistle
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by proxybee: 3:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Hello guys, please is federal task force geniue? Some jst told me about it
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 17, 2016
proxybee:
Hello guys, please is federal task force geniue? Some jst told me about it

Odeh
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by proxybee: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Heyday hw do u mean?!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Wickedtruths: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Federal Task Force
Commandclem
MMM

It's the same set of people always falling for these scams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.