Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students (6082 Views)

Ongoing Protest By Students Of UNIPORT Over Hike In School Fees(photos) / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by emsheddy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
great sha! I believe Nigerian students can do same if only they get the necessary support.
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by MizMyColi(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: Am not stalking.just"busting"you.gringringrin
Keep Busting, just don't become a block buster.
What did you bust about me anyway? undecided
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by stlarry001(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good to know
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by osnova(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
OK NA.....I DON HEAR OOOOOH.
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by chinex276(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
While our students r busy jumping frm one cult 2 another, d whyts are busy inventing nd making d world a beta place... Abeg make una go learn work, school no be by force.
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by yim(f): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Really lovely, I really lyk d toilet own sha, will be nyc for skul hostels
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by gergemam: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Students? Professors here in 9ja can't even Invent a Toaster
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by codedflowz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
iREPGEJ2015: .
SlimSkipper: ?
greall1:
Samiceman: TT
searay: M
otijah: .

MizMyColi: .

Space bookers grin grin

Booking space since 2005.
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Bryan12(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi]
[font=Georgia]Keep Busting, just don't become a block buster.
What did you bust about me anyway? undecided
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by tijjanioyan: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Which one naija student com invent na?
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by bigtalla(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinex276: .
chinex276: .
iREPGEJ2015: .
SlimSkipper: ?
Enyogbe:
searay: M

Why una dey like dis?
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by englishmart(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
I expected to see someone laying foundation on a skyscraper. Or a plane rolling with cars in alaba road.

These ones are more like it..

Non of those things Look unbelievable.
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by nkpommpko(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL

These are very laudable achievements.
The Human mind is capable of so much more.

But, why isn't there a Nigerian invention there
Well undecided undecided
We'll get there.
how, with no lite, no proper food, generator noise blocking the brain from thing? No fainancial sponsors? No! Not from a nigerian that lives in nigeria
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Switpal(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm still workin on my own.
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by alexis007(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
...them try wella.....make i give dem online round of applause...but seriously,i use eye dey find mark zucky.....abi 'facebook' no follow for invention?
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
mthewwwwww... i jst wasted my mb, was hoping to see inventions not this rubish
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Feraz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL

These are very laudable achievements.
The Human mind is capable of so much more.

But, why isn't there a Nigerian invention there
Well undecided undecided
We'll get there.
If you have, you can help us with them. . . smiley
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by MizMyColi(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
coolWe'll see.
Feraz: If you have, you can help us with them. . . smiley
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Feraz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Slonge2: mthewwwwww... i jst wasted my mb, was hoping to see inventions not this rubish
Please, enlighten me on the one you've done. You may have a fan in me. . . undecided
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
no nigerian shocked
what about we nigerians that invented Salt Water,Bitter Kola and Ewedu as cure for Ebola angry
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Feraz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi: coolWe'll see.
I'm sure you'll love the one invented by the ladies. . . cheesy

Imagine painting your hands with colors not found in the market. . . wink
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by MizMyColi(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Feraz: I'm sure you'll love the one invented by the ladies. . . cheesy

Imagine painting your hands with colors not found in the market. . . wink

LoLest

Feraz, as it is.....I'm still training my fingers.
When I pass this phase, I might become that nail polish freak.

For now, one color and nail hardener is enough
cheesy
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by hardbody: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Feraz: Now, mods, I don't know if this was placed in the appropriate section but if is not, please, help move it. Thank you!

Notice that in all, it was done mostly by undergraduates (Universities and Polytechnics - for those of us who see polytechnics as institutions not fit for studying). I therefore ask, which way for Nigerian students?! cry When will the Federal govt., State govt. and Private institutions sponsor researches in our various universities, polytechnics and colleges of education? When are we the students supposed to make breakthroughs in our various fields if education isn't regarded by most in the ruling class?

Hopefully, with the revival of the Ajaokuta steel company as seen here, Engineering students like myself and others will make and innovate some things worthwhile that suit our climate, not just Engineering students but others in various fields too. Enjoy!!

In my UNI, a theatre arts student put together a transmitter in a soap dish and we had 'Voice of Malabor'. I was even the director of news then. Our frequency was such that it started jamming the state MW and FM frequencies. To make matters worse, when the then Governor sent soldiers to my School and they went into the studio, the did not know that the soap dish they kicked aside was what they were searching for. By the time they had crossed mini-stadium behind malabor and walked through the small Goldie gate to go and report that the station had been taken down, we were up broadcasting and playing music again. It took the intervention of the Governor in person and the VC for us to stop and go off air. The strong reason they then gave was that a coup to overthrow, even if it is a state can be staged and announced from my University....UNICAL

Even here in Nigeria, we are talented but no leg room to operate. Sadly....
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wow,what am I doing?
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by rotwailler(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
MTN Bundle plans

250mb....300
500mb.....600
1gig.....1200

whatsapp me on 07066586998
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by dwilliams: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerian students modernized Yahoo yahoo
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: When I saw this thread I was happy cos I thought I would see our"urine-powered generator"but the op dissappointed me. cry
i tell u.
them go say world blah blah blah but they end up mentioning few con3s like USA,Germany et all.no single African country or name is mention Posters should always research well b4 posting to us.
Oya Op start to list d inventions of Africa & Naija student cheesy
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: When I saw this thread I was happy cos I thought I would see our"urine-powered generator"but the op dissappointed me. cry
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by lepasharon(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
I like the nail polish one smiley
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
am workng on an app that will quench hunger without eating. once u download it into ur fone u subscribe either daily, weekly monthly or yearly. once u subscribe u will never experience hunger till it ur subscription expires.
support me please so i can take naija to another level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Shortlists Candidate Who Scored 186 To OAU (pic) / A Secondary School In Nigeria Uses Ankara As School Uniform (PICS) / WAEC Mathematics Marking Scheme And Sample Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.