Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students (6081 Views)

Ongoing Protest By Students Of UNIPORT Over Hike In School Fees(photos) / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by hardbody: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
gergemam:

Students? Professors here in 9ja can't even Invent a Toaster

Guy u dont fvcking invent what is already in existence such as a toaster. Meanwhile i tend to agree with you to an extent. Our own egg heads are dummies.
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by nwaobitex: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
cool
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Exjoker(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Now we call that inovation...
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by miqos02(m): 3:48am On Sep 25, 2014
ok
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by Feraz(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
hardbody:

In my UNI, a theatre arts student put together a transmitter in a soap dish and we had 'Voice of Malabor'. I was even the director of news then. Our frequency was such that it started jamming the state MW and FM frequencies. To make matters worse, when the then Governor sent soldiers to my School and they went into the studio, the did not know that the soap dish they kicked aside was what they were searching for. By the time they had crossed mini-stadium behind malabor and walked through the small Goldie gate to go and report that the station had been taken down, we were up broadcasting and playing music again. It took the intervention of the Governor in person and the VC for us to stop and go off air. The strong reason they then gave was that a coup to overthrow, even if it is a state can be staged and announced from my University....UNICAL

Even here in Nigeria, we are talented but no leg room to operate. Sadly....
Of course, there's no room to operate and show what you have. Even lecturers most times, don't help.
Re: Ten Unbelievable Inventions Created By Students by laplace19(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
My own invention is not there.....

Wrong list grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Shortlists Candidate Who Scored 186 To OAU (pic) / A Secondary School In Nigeria Uses Ankara As School Uniform (PICS) / WAEC Mathematics Marking Scheme And Sample Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.