Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Now The African Moses Has Come - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Now The African Moses Has Come (725 Views)

Which country on the African continent is most developed ? / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Haiti Requests The Status Of Associate Member Of The African Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now The African Moses Has Come by obua: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2008
I can now see the fulfilment of various prophecies of the African Renaissance.
A lot of things are going to change.
we Africans will make it work.
I am proud of America. it is a nation built on values
Re: Now The African Moses Has Come by SeanT21(f): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2008
true!!
Re: Now The African Moses Has Come by shotster50(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2008
Martin Luther's dream just came true.
Re: Now The African Moses Has Come by Echidime(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2008
I wish OBAMA can use force and remove all this old and useless african heads of state who do not want to vacate office.

The world need young guys like OBAMA,infact am going to form and OBAMA FRATERNITY world wide,where young talented youth who have political ambition can become members and change the UGLY face of their respective countries

(1) (Reply)

Re: The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage / Usa To Invade France / Al-Qaeda Terror Plot: Plan To Bomb Easter Shoppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.