Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck (35741 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage / Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) / Boko-Haram Tells Fleeing Terrorists Not To Give Up – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by tit(f): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2014
nduchucks: Good news, lets hope they were handled as prisoners of war with the Geneva convention in mind.

They are not prisoners of war.
The Geneva convention does not cover terrorists.
If no that are too many for police to deal with, they should be handed over to SARS with a few local guns.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by searay(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2014
otijah: the way ISIS don enter gbege for Americans hands na so boko are rams don Enter gbege for our soldiers hands. But the only diff is we dnt have pics or Vids to back it up. #GEJ 2015
to 2099
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by condralbede(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2014
CharlieMaria: Our Lady of the Rosary.
Pray for us.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by fidzy(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2014
victorazy:

Black man and kill kill kill!
Don't u know they can be useful?

Reminds me of MJ's song "they don't care about us"
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Rainbowmarve: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Nice! sojas keep it up
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2014
LaChicabonita:

ICE BLOCK?! Was gonna say: "I can't." But I still dey learn...Bruv, it's ICEBERG....

I thought it was BIU as in the Benson Idahosa University sef.

what's up
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Kezifils(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Samiceman: Something is not right.... Why hide in a truck when no one really knows their faces? Anyway sha, God Bless One Nigeria!

Guy, dia faces re known esp by those civilian JTF
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by obicmag(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Operation no mercy.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by akfeas(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Be alert! The heat is on those rams. Next time terminate them at once, no need sparing those vampires. By the way good job to the youths.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by dollarlander: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Hi people, with the way things are going in Nigeria now, its like the best thing for us is to allow President Jonathan to continue till 2020, by then the heads of these book haram would have been completely removed.

If we vote in any northern person, Nigeria is gone. There will be greater blood shed.

APC is not a political party but an agenda to destroy Nigeria and put it in the pocket of some people.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by niceguy20: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Without pictures/video footage of the sheep, goats and the insurgents as well as the truck, I find this report incredible. The army officers should be bold enough to admit it when they fail and sincere enough to announce it when they win. Either way, good-minded Nigerians are solidly behind them.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by berrystunn(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
WHAT NEXT?
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by blitzzix(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2014
u catch dem or not.........u creat millions of job or not......oga jona no way for u in 2015 gbabee......why not catch dem boko wen dey start deir wahala..... or create ur yeye 3,000,000 jobs wen u became presido.... all dis one wey u dey do now na campaing.......

1 Like

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by hilariousdammie(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
I am very sure that PDP is Boko Haram. I can't believe how they doomed Nigerians by starting to end Boko Haram. Now that they are caught red handed; Shekau is killed, chibok girls are freed. Wow how interesting is that, now it is left for Nigerians to start using atleast some common sense. It is a pity that most Nigerians believe Boko Haram exist other than PDP's Boko Haram. Jonathan is pure evil.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by hilariousdammie(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2014
blitzzix: u catch dem or not.........u creat millions of job or not......oga jona no way for u in 2015 gbabee......why not catch dem boko wen dey start deir wahala..... or create ur yeye 3,000,000 jobs wen u became presido.... all dis one wey u dey do now na campaing.......
my broda i agree with u, why is it now that all of this it happening
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by iyke77(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't believe all these lies by the military.they talk too much and lie too much period
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by adedejisy: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
No pic
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by kwajahafiz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
donphilopus: Those bastards should be killed. They shouldn't hesitate to investigate their “alleged” sponsors [SAS, Ihejerika, et al].

#OperationElectionMustHoldInTheNorthEastCome2015!
Those lowly ones will not be the ones to offer up info on the workings of that group...They are not privy.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by IAMGEJ(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
What of the hausa's?
aguiyi: were is the home state of the kanuri people,i think they need some sarin gas sprinkled in their air
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Objektive: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
#OperationElectionMustHoldInTheNorthEastCome2015!

YOU WANT TO DO LIKE IVORY COAST ABI? WHERE A WAR TORN AREA WAS MORE POPULATED THAN THE PEACEFUL CAPITAL..........JEGGA IS TRYING TO CREATE MORE POLLING STATIONS FOR YOU IN SAMBISA AND KONDUGA......

THIS IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by BigBro(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
I am very sure that PDP is Boko Haram. I can't believe how they doomed Nigerians by starting to end Boko Haram. Now that they are caught red handed; Shekau is killed, chibok girls are freed. Wow how interesting is that, now it is left for Nigerians to start using atleast some common sense. It is a pity that most Nigerians believe Boko Haram exist other than PDP's Boko Haram. Jonathan is pure evil.

Well said.

The evil ones have been exposed, remember former NSA (Andrew Azazi) said it, shortly after they got rid of him. Human calculation is limited, they never thought that one day the truth would come out.

I can't imagine a government conspiring against its people in the name clinging to power.

GOD IS WONDERFUL!!!
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by donromanus: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
WHY NOT DESTROY THEM AT ONCE.NO MERCY PLEASE.OUR PEOPLE DON FINISH O O O!WAT ABOUT CHIBOK GIRLS?PLS KILL THEM, PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by tit(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Now they have stopped fighting,
the new acting IG should start deploying special SARS teams to Borno and Adamawa.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by meforyou1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Samiceman: Something is not right.... Why hide in a truck when no one really knows their faces? Anyway sha, God Bless One Nigeria!
who says nobody knows their faces? Are they ghosts? Those civilian jtf know most of them. Moreover, the recently quiet el rufai, atiku abubakar and buhari know them all
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by meforyou1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
IAMGEJ: What of the hausa's?
hausas are scattered all over the north including, Yobe, borno and adamawa
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by erunz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaChicabonita:

ICE BLOCK?! Was gonna say: "I can't." But I still dey learn...Bruv, it's ICEBERG....

I thought it was BIU as in the Benson Idahosa University sef.

bros I know say u go school, na u type dey get f9 for English, now u wan come show ur talent for here. We know pple like u. Oshimedemede
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Mclick(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
If the federal government can not make anything of the various arrest that has been made of recent, then we know who the hypocrites are
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by sam05(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good developement.but I pray boko sponsorers should be expose in jesus name.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by nikky5(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
The war is not yet over.I expected the government to declare amnesty for the boko boys since some of them have started to surrender to the Nigerian forces voluntarily. The boko boys know that they can never win this war anymore since their leader died with many of his key commanders at Konduga. I will not be surprised if another shekau post a video on youtube. For this reason all the arrest comanders must not be released.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by tecmon: 2:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Good job NA, pls cut off all their 50 manhoods,the brain of the virgin hunter is domicled in his manhood,so de-penisation is a sure way to deliver them from the bondage of jihadist mentality
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by SenatorJames(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockMaxi: SEPTEMBER 23, 2014 BY NAN

Fifty fleeing members of the Boko Haram sect
were apprehended by soldiers in Biu, Borno State
on Tuesday.
Security sources revealed that the insurgents,
who were traveling from the Damboa area of the
state, hid under a truck and were headed for
Gombe.
A security source told journalists that the
arrested men were currently in the custody of the
Nigerian Army and might have been detained at
the Biu barrack.
The source said some youths in Biu suspected
that the truck, loaded with sheep and goats
might have other things hidden in it.
They were said to have gone ahead to carry out
a thorough search of the vehicle, and in the
process uncover the 50 young men hiding in the
truck.
The source added that the arrested men
confessed to being fighters of the Islamic sect,
Boko Haram, and were all on the run following
the reported killing of their leader, Abubakar
Shekau, in the confrontation of the sect with the
military at Konduga last week.
He said, the suspects who were pleading for
mercy, also promised to cooperate with security
operatives by giving them useful information on
the whereabouts of other sect members as well
as other group holding the Chibok girls.

He revealed that most of the suspects were
between the ages of 18 and 25 and speak Kanuri
and Hausa.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/troops-arrest-50-fleeing-terrorists-in-borno-truck/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
As happy as i am with this development, my concern is what will happen to these animals called terrorist, in a couple of weeks time, are they not going to be found back on the street, doing their normal business?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.