Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) (3202 Views)

Was There A Country? Agitation For Biafra And Its Enemies / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by alotofgrace(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2014
NItel! Nitel!! all i want is NItel angry

FTCP2 \grin/
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Hostermipo(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2014
The first thing Nigeria have to do is to work on the defence, boko haram has brought us my insult, once we are done, others are easy to achieve. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by amiskurie(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2014
EroZA: SA helped Nigeria to set her first motor assembling plant,what does eskom want there?how many south African construction companies are there?where would Nigeria be without shopriteSA,multichoiceSA,stanbicbankSA, etc etc...nigeria import even tap water from SA ...SA is not your enemy your leaders know it very well ...

You must be melting from the head.
Most Nigerian companies knws there's less opportunities in SA,xenophobic menace.Congo and Sudan are better market with greater opportunities so might therefore be chosen over foot of the continent.

Our construction companies,media giants,Telecom giants,banks,professionals and others are scattered all over were opportunity lies.

1 Like

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Fash20: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2014
My question is : will South Africa return that $9.3 million they siezed?

1 Like

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Fash20: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Its their language that why
mickyarams: That's what happens when we have the dumbest pot bellied leaders that lack charisma in every aspect. I watched the UK opposition leader give a speech yesterday for over an hour without notes or auto scroll, I'm sure the youths in his party will aspire to be like that unlike our dull dumb leaders that will read everything from a paper and still can't deliver properly.
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
cry louder my beloved Nigerian,one day your gods will listen to you

django1:

How many people do you see supporting the Op?

I think you are as brainless as the guy is, what's the point of your empty boast? Na your papa get shoprite?
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Fash20: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Its their language that why they
mickyarams: That's what happens when we have the dumbest pot bellied leaders that lack charisma in every aspect. I watched the UK opposition leader give a speech yesterday for over an hour without notes or auto scroll, I'm sure the youths in his party will aspire to be like that unlike our dull dumb leaders that will read everything from a paper and still can't deliver properly.
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by lorRhyMeZ: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Op if ur country's leaders weren't as corrupt as the word itself,Nigerians wudnt go to SA or Gh or anywhere else in search of greener pastures.

Moreover these country's have their own internal problems to deal with,most of which they are not doing well at. Now u expect them to treat nigerians better than their own citizens abi?

Furthermore the MTN,Shoprite and the likes u talked about are not owned by the govt of these countries,rather they are owned by private individuals,some of whom are NIGERIANS. So all the money being milked from u and rest mostly goes into private pockets..

As for the kinda treatment being meted out on nigerians in these countries,I think u shud first consider the kinda name d Nigerians there have made the locals give them by the activities..and I can also tell u that a very large number of Nigerians doing legitimate businesses,obeying and abiding by the laws of the land and generally staying out of trouble are been treated in the best way possible.

4 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2014
my man I will keep on boosting,as long as as my boosting is for good course....without shopriteSA Nigerians would be starving#Fact

django1:

How many people do you see supporting the Op?

I think you are as brainless as the guy is, what's the point of your empty boast? Na your papa get shoprite?
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2014
EroZA:
my man I will keep on boosting,as long as as my boosting is for good course....without shopriteSA Nigerians would be starving#Fact

Illiterate juvenile.
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by fairheven: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Wt patriotism are u talking about?why must you hide under the guise of patriotism to garner support for a corrupt an inept administration?because they refused to release your stolen $9millionyou want to do a cover-up for thempple like u are the real enemies of Nigeria,
*for your info,the word is a "free market economy",if you stop their businesses ,they also retaliate.
Stop spreading lies!
*are the companies not paying taxes and employeing Nigerians?
Wt stop Nigerian companies from invading south African markets?go do your home work cool
*How can our multi-nationals compete with theirs' wen we have killed them with corruption
*South-African airline has an eight-flights-per-week to Nigeria,were is Nigerian airways
South African Telcom an MTN is milking u,were is your NITEL
Escom is bidding for power in nigeria,were ..is ur NEPA/PHCN"bidding for estimated bills"

so who is the real "enemy"south Africa or corruption

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Nutase: poo thread

pls cut d crap!! lipsrsealed
and how sure are u dat south Africa
is not affiliated with ur so called bokoharam
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by DoctorStephen(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Many of you guys don't realise the real cause of the war between the two countries. Its an economic war and one for superiority within the African Continent.
I Know And Can Tell You This.
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by DoctorStephen(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2014
fairheven: Wt patriotism are u talking about?why must you hide under the guise of patriotism to garner support for a corrupt an inept administration?because they refused to release your stolen $9millionyou want to do a cover-up for thempple like u are the real enemies of Nigeria,
*for your info,the word is a "free market economy",if you stop their businesses ,they also retaliate.
Stop spreading lies!
*are the companies not paying taxes and employeing Nigerians?
Wt stop Nigerian companies from invading south African markets?go do your home work cool
*How can our multi-nationals compete with theirs' wen we have killed them with corruption
*South-African airline has an eight-flights-per-week to Nigeria,were is Nigerian airways
South African Telcom an MTN is milking u,were is your NITEL
Escom is bidding for power in nigeria,were ..is ur NEPA/PHCN"bidding for estimated bills"
so who is the real "enemy"south Africa or corruption
SAFRICA leads in corruption
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by acenazt: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2014
EroZA: SA helped
Nigeria to set her first motor assembling plant,what does eskom want
there?how many south African construction companies are there?where
would Nigeria be without shopriteSA,multichoiceSA,stanbicbankSA, etc
etc...nigeria import even tap water from SA ...SA is not your enemy your
leaders know it very well ....

damn you mean to tell me Nigeria haven't got other banks,Satelight Tv services or departmental stores? You are one paranoid dude.
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by fairheven: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
DoctorStephen:
SAFRICA leads in corruption
Your proofdon't just make unguarded and unsubstantiated claims..
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Am telling you that SA is not your enemy...finish n klaar

acenazt: damn you mean to tell me Nigeria haven't got other banks,Satelight Tv services or departmental stores? You are one paranoid dude.
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Omololu007(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
EroZA:
mine is to show you that SA is not your enemy...you are an enemy of yourself

mine is to also let u know d real situation
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by sostoz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lol admin u illiterate. it's a healthy competition for Giant of africa nothing wrong now Nigeria is a economic powerhouse officially as from 2014 but in reality it has been way back 2011 but u Nigerians ddnt rebase earlier u shud hv known dat. secondly sa is investing in nigeria investments brings job and financiall markets for ur business man to buy equities (shares) on those companies by buying franchise stores doesnt mean the money comes to sa direct it still cycles arround nigerians who buy shoprite outlets just like in sa black business man own franchises ( shoprite stores) money goes to the owner and pay shoprite holdings sum dividents same there ( nigeria) money is shared to the owner of the franchise ( shoprite) but depend on ur system there but its similar to that . Many nigerians here own business ass well and own nite clubs they make millions as well. we hv to accept that we will never b equal sum ppl will prosper in life sum will make ppl prosper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Govt Spent Over 1 Billion To Curb Ebola-amaechi / The Most Important But Underated People In Nigeria [see Photos] / Hilarious Throw Back Photo Of Oshiomole And Friends In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.