Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha (1226 Views)

Race For Ibo Presidency -president Rochas Of APC Or President Peter Obi Of PDP / Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News / I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by dekronik: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2014
I WILL FIX NIGERIA IF ELECTED PRESIDENT - OKOROCHA

Category: Inside politics Published on Wednesday, 24 September 2014 05:00 Written by Johnkennedy Uzoma, Owerri Hits: 266
View Comments
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has asked the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to give him the party’s  presidential ticket for the 2015 presidential election.
Speaking at the celebration of his 52nd birthday in Owerri yesterday, Okorocha said that he would properly fix Nigeria with the right values if he is elected president.
 “If elected the president of this country, I would remain a detribalised leader, as true Nigerian born by Igbo parents, educated by the North and empowered by the West.  With the help of God, I have fixed Imo State and I will also fix Nigeria to the glory of God,” he said.
The governor said that his success story would not be complete without acknowledging the North for giving him the needed education adding that the West gave him the contact which gave him his financial success.
He vowed to make education free at all levels in the country as he has done in Imo State if elected the next president of the country saying: “my joy lies on the fact that God has blessed me to bless others.  Seventy-five percent of my wealth goes to charity.”
Okorocha advised Nigerians to discard ethnic sentiments to enable the country achieve her goal of greatness and appealed to people to say no to the deceit of ethnic and religious factors which, he said, have torn the country apart and embrace one another.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by lilprinze: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2014
He has not finished fixing Imo state it's Nigeria he is going to fix . you can't take care of a 3 bedroom flat it's a 5 story building you would be able to take care of.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by darlingnuel(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2014
He will fix Nigeria or put Nigeria in a fix grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Amya(f): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2014
It's only in Nigeria that corrupt individual point fingers at others as been corrupt.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by lekkie073(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014
fix.....d way ojukwu wanted to fix....
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by dekronik: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm not Igbo, but I like Rochas.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
I feel sorry for him, I remember when Buhari defeated him to collect the ANPP ticket in 2003.

That will happen again the way things are looking. This time he will not have opportunity to move to PDP because by then PDP would have defeated him in Imo State.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by mainheart(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nigeria na bicycle where u fix
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by chris365(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
mallam rochas, please fix that gutter you govern first before trying Nigeria. abi no be the same tenure be both?
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by nigerianvenom(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
lilprinze: He has not finished fixing Imo state it's Nigeria he is going to fix . you can't take care of a 3 bedroom flat it's a 5 story building you would be able to take care of.

i wonder what he fixed in imo cos i was there few weeks back and i couldnt imagined what i saw there.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by theassassin: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rochas is a demonic bastard
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by utytill(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fixed deposit enter my mind with upfront interest payment.APC go chop money tire.hmmm
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mallam okorohausa the crook
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by bullyman36(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please will someone tell all this politicians that enough of all this there lies and stories. We are not kids for God sake
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by eaglechild: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Finish fixing IMSU junction that you started last year before you start talking about fixing Nigeria angry angry.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
the man is taking Imo State people for granted

He will be the last APC Governor from Imo State

for one Imo State is a PDP State

PDP control the legislature and have the better structure in the State and somehow Okorocha is aloof and playing God.

No be Imo State?
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
All these so called developed country you guys are always, hyping do you think they don't have problems but becuz they no what true patriotism is ,they condemn it internally not post online so anybody can read. FYI " that how they keep growing"

I think the short coming of the present leaders is a tip of the iceberg compare to what the future holds.
you guys ague,insult each other online like you don't live in the same country and make the country look like trash in the eyes of aliens giving them leverage to insult us on our own forum.

Guys as learned as you guys are,you must know that the outside world know close to nothing about this country they only believe what they read online and use them as facts. they probably haven't even left the shores of their home town.
You should know that anything posted online can be
seen by the whole world.

If you want to make a change about this country then every single letter you post online in a public forum about the country and its government should be positive Cuz that is required of you as a citizen that claims to care.

where you come from and who you support does not matter as long as you salute to the "Green white Green" all your effort must be to support the country.
if you are always posting trash about the country then you should know that we as a people make up the country.

Nobody denies that all is well but we only course more harm than good when we keep promoting the negativity to the outside world.
I mean for crying out loud the internet is not an indigenous radio house or the house of senate.

Stop posting trash about the country all in the name of making traffic.
if you want the change you glamour for start changing our picture in the public eye with your resources (mb) online and fight injustice,ethnicity,corruption,tribalism nd the rest internally that is the only way we can attain the height we rightfully deserve.

change can only happen when we stop all this and start doing the right thing.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by bullyman36(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
true45:
All these so called developed country you guys are always, hyping do you think they don't have problems but becuz they no what true patriotism is ,they condemn it internally not post online so anybody can read. FYI " that how they keep growing"

I think the short coming of the present leaders is a tip of the iceberg compare to what the future holds.
you guys ague,insult each other online like you don't live in the same country and make the country look like trash in the eyes of aliens giving them leverage to insult us on our own forum.

Guys as learned as you guys are,you must know that the outside world know close to nothing about this country they only believe what they read online and use them as facts. they probably haven't even left the shores of their home town.
seen by the whole world.

If you want to make a change about this country then every single letter you post online in a public forum about the country and its government should be positive Cuz that is required of you as a citizen that claims to care.

where you come from and who you support does not matter as long as you salute to the "Green white Green" all your effort must be to support the country.
if you are always posting trash about the country then you should know that we as a people make up the country.

Nobody denies that all is well but we only course more harm than good when we keep promoting the negativity to the outside world.
I mean for crying out loud the internet is not an indigenous radio house or the house of senate.

if you want the change you glamour for start changing our picture in the public eye with your resources (mb) online and fight injustice,ethnicity,corruption,tribalism nd the rest internally that is the only way we can attain the height we rightfully deserve.

Hmmm. You are right, coz what you read about a place you've not been to, is what you believe about the place. But there are times we just need to talk about all this rubbish our politicians are doing coz of the way it saddens our countenance
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
lilprinze: He has not finished fixing Imo state it's Nigeria he is going to fix . you can't take care of a 3 bedroom flat it's a 5 story building you would be able to take care of.
STF up and give honour to whom honour is due. Rochas as a President of Nigeria is a viable option.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
mikeansy: I feel sorry for him, I remember when Buhari defeated him to collect the ANPP ticket in 2003.

That will happen again the way things are looking. This time he will not have opportunity to move to PDP because by then PDP would have defeated him in Imo State.
And so what, if Buhari defeated him. Weren't others too trashed? At least, it was on record that he came 2nd after Yar'adua when he contested for the PDP presidency ticket in 2007.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
mikeansy: I feel sorry for him, I remember when Buhari defeated him to collect the ANPP ticket in 2003.

And so what, if Buhari defeated him. Weren't others too trashed? At least, it was on record that he came 2nd after Yar'adua, when he contested for the PDP presidency ticket in 2007.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i wonder what he fixed in imo cos i was there few weeks back and i couldnt imagined what i saw there.
How will you see when you blinded you eyes with hate.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

How will you see when you blinded your eyes with hate.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
mikeansy: the man is taking Imo State people for granted

He will be the last APC Governor from Imo State

for one Imo State is a PDP State

PDP control the legislature and have the better structure in the State and somehow Okorocha is aloof and playing God.

No be Imo State?
What made Imo a PDP state? What was PDP's achievement in the state for its over 10 years of stewardship. For your information Imolites are too enlightened to be deceived by a party that has nothing to offer. Be it PDP, APGA, APC and PPA. All these listed parties are the same, but the only difference is that PDP is the worst among them all. Anambrarians, for instance can never forget in a hurry PDP's near destruction of their state. Ndimo would be foolish to vote in someone primarily because of his party. So hear it from me, Imolites don't vote party, we vote individuals. Rochas can only become politically irrelevant only if we chose to, but now nobody is complaining; which shows that we his people still cherish and want him for another tenure - that is if he choose to go for 2nd term.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha by dekronik: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2014
true45:

seen by the whole world.

You have nailed it.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Brf’s Successor: Is Ambode The Final Choice? / Why Do Electricity Consumers In Nigeria Pay For Maintenance Cost? / Video Evidence Of GEJ'S 1 Term Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.