Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals (77242 Views)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by ajahexcel(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
I have ran through most of the performance of teaching hospital in Nigeria base on efficiency and facilities available and found that this unis have the best teaching hospitals

1.university college teaching hospital-UNIBADAN premier university in Nigerian has one of the best equipped teaching hospitals

2.JUTH- UNIJOS, JUTH is rated as one of the best hospital in Nigeria in terms of services rendered and if you check out the permanent site of JUTH, it is among the finest in the country

3.LUTH-Lagos State University-LUTH might not really be among the best teaching hospitals but I bet you in terms of research it is on top.

4.Evangelin Hospital-Bingham University,popularly called ja kwanu, the hospital was rated 4th best hospital in Africa in 2009,but its structures are now old.

5.UCTH-UNICAL ,the hospital is a state of the art hospital with good carrying capacity

6.UNTH-University of Nigeria Enugu,I never knew about the hospital till I started following infos online about it and with little finding and how it is rated online I think it should be on the list.

7.IMSUTH-Imo State University, the IMO state University sure is one of the best state varsities in the country and also has one of the strongest teaching hospital to its credit.

8.LAUTECH- Ladoke Akintola University,only the landscape location of this university is unique and coupled with a state of the art teaching hospital I bet it is among the best in the country
9.UDUTH-Usman Danfodio University,some people might argue this but we need to always accept the fact UDUTH is one if the best hospitals in the north.

10.NAUTH-Nnamdi Azikiwe University, rankinghospital.com ranked Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital as sixth best in Nigeria with 6.32 points.

I think it was overrated though compared to LUTH,JUTH and UITH.

Credit to : http://.com/nigeria-universities-standard-teaching-hospitals-share/

Which teaching hospital do you think is missing?

Add yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Esuth is better than Imsuth, both the hospital and the University.

Even UBTH didn't make the list, op you got it all wrong.

Oh lord primo commentatione, on this day I had my worst challenge as a medical doctor....Signs of Good thing.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by asadike(f): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2014
op,u ar so rong, wey ilorin nd what is imsu doing there?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by dominique(f): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2014
I was looking for UBTH in the list but to my surprise it wasn't there. How did op come up with this ranking sef?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Doclight(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2014
kedu maka upth?

Smh.

Whats imsuth doing there na?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by 30secs(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2014
In case......
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Op, better do a sound and confirm research. UBTH of all teaching hosp nor dey ur list? Oboy, GET SENSE oo angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by baruzeez(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Op don high on drugs ooo where UITH and UBTH and besides wetin lautech dey find

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Doclight(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
baruzeez: Op don high on drugs ooo where UITH and UBTH and besides wetin lautech dey find
lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Donfamous(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2014
To think that craps like this can make frontpage is just so amazing

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by christejames(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
OP you are very wrong this time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by alentyno: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
No UPTH?

By the way seun you and your mods just supported the violation of the very rule you set by pushing this to FP

Rule 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by baruzeez(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2014
it is not eveyrtin dat u see u go come here post oooo
abeg make we dey use sense na at least u go check wetin u wan post. where we go come put UITH, OAUTH, UBTH, ABUTH even lasuth
mtcheew OP don high true true

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Soneh(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2014
SMH for nigerians so you call these glorified clinics, hospital

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by chimhigher(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where UBTH na?? Nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by justi4jesu(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
UPTH cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by natureblack(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pics please undecided
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by sibepoc(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Duly noted, the list is crap though. Biased listing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by naughtylagosguy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where's Unilorin Teaching Hospital? The list is flawed. On what basis did you compile the list?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
I rep JUTH...greatest josites

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Luminary1(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
yes unical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Decapo: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
EKSUTH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by lonelydora: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why UNTH come 6th?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by falaap: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
MTN 6.9GB FR33 NOW OUT 4RM N`A`I`J`A`F`A`P`P`E`R dot C`O`M

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by purpinkx(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
The only time I visited my school clinic was during 1st year medical check up ... Other than that , I dey treat my malaria for house

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by yuzjet(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Following
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Ojestas(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by falaap: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by 01mcfadden(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
How many of them can be in the best 10 in Africa?
This is one of the questions ASUU was asking FG then.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Elusive9(f): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
What a list!! Jankwanu Ke!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by talk2riel: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Juth is the in thing spent some years there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by SlimSkipper(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
i concor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.