Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals (77283 Views)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Rexyl(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
What of UCH ibadan, should be the first and the best.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by pressydom: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where is UITH?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by oyelami170: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
What of oauthc
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
EKSUTH ... I hope. smiley
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by suregurl(f): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
boygen: UDUTH there and no ABUTH? Crab!!
no b only crab na octopus
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Gabson91(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
where is Abuth.. #teamabuzaria#
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by dBard: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
chimoz: Esuth is better than Imsuth, both the hospital and the University.

Even UBTH didn't make the list, op you got it all wrong.

Oh lord primo commentatione, on this day I had my worst challenge as a medical doctor....Signs of Good thing.

Not an alumni, but respect where respect is due.

UBTHs exclusion n Imsuths inclusion, nullifies that list.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by condralbede(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
topearos:
BH boys never dismantled the structures?
Hv u ever heard that BH entered Unimaid, talk more of dismantling the structures in d sch
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by joeterri(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
U no well o. where ABUTH? (ABU Zaria)
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by masterpat(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
UNIVERSITY OF PORTHARCOURT TEACHING HOSPITAL (upth) all the way
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
chimhigher: Where UBTH na?? Nawa ooo
Which sch has UBTH pls?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by emmasege: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is one of d very few posts on nairaland that lack objectivity. It clearlyarly show how subjective some people can be in carrying out research. Where are OAUTHC, ABUTH, UBTH?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by sisiafrika(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Igbotic schools shouldn't be there. Same with Niger Delta dem. Mtchwwwwwwwwwww. Flat heads
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by bokohalal(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
zzybaby: Aminu kano teaching hospital nko
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Osu175(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Osu175(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dis op never c ABUTH na y.ABUTH way dem day refer foreigners come
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Rapture4real(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
What of Bowen University Teaching Hospital BUTH Ogbomoso
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by taiwoakin(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
ABUTH is not on the list.

person wey say na him papa fowl big pass never see another person papa fowl

ABUTH one of the very best in this country. Its absence shows this list is baseless
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by tommiebuck(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
i know.my school.no.dey carry last. it is actually UCH(University College Hospital) not UITH. but wateva UI no dey carry last nani. I REP UCH smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by nwaobitex: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
AKTH
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by aspaki(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
no ABUTH ? FUNY
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by luckman20(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Soneh: SMH for nigerians so you call these glorified clinics, hospital
lmfao glorified clinic?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by OXLANDOWN: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
UBTH cannot make the list because it is made up of:

Father--CMD / HOD etc
Mother-- HOD/Consultant
Son/Daughter--Senior Reg/consultant
Son/Daughter in-law---Reg/Senior Reg
Grand Son-------House officer
Great grand Son--Awaiting list

Na only dem sabi book abi? check their undergraduate class and position all these descendants ,then you will see why.
Civil Servants are more corrupt than politicians.
The institution lacks merit.

if you feel otherwise kindly list only 2 researches this teaching hospital has concluded in the last 15 years.

I pray for Nigeria everyday and i all these nonsense will end some day.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by BraniacX(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2014
chimoz: Esuth is better than Imsuth, both the hospital and the University.

Even UBTH didn't make the list, op you got it all wrong.

Oh lord primo commentatione, on this day I had my worst challenge as a medical doctor....Signs of Good thing.
u mean UBKH right? University of benin killing hospital as we now coin it in ekosodin. Don't know about the rest but don't even mention UBKH no sorry UBTH here
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by semmypat: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2014
ilorin of hospitals. that hotel structure turned to hospital. everything is that hospital sucks. it shouldnt be a teaching hospital at al becaue there is nothing to learn there. It should a local government hospital.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by bisayor(m): 2:40am On Sep 25, 2014
baruzeez: Op don high on drugs ooo where UITH and UBTH and besides wetin lautech dey find
. Na fvck u I suppose tell you.. Mumu, wetin lautech dey find? Have you been there before? The Op knows what he's talking about when he said its among the best in the country. It will shock you, Go there and see for yourself. Medicine in LAUTECH is one of the best. The Op's list is very on point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by bisayor(m): 2:57am On Sep 25, 2014
seunfly: what is Lautech doing there? May be u re rating tall and beautiful buildings.
another eddiot. What makes you feel LAUTECH should not be there.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Aladelokun: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by corruptst(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Decapo: EKSUTH
Lmao. U r most definitely high.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by corruptst(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2014
tommiebuck: i know.my school.no.dey carry last. it is actually UCH(University College Hospital) not UITH. but wateva UI no dey carry last nani. I REP UCH smiley

UITH is University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital. Surprised u don't know, yet hasty to correct.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Ladycloud(f): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2014
alentyno: No UPTH?

By the way seun you and your mods just supported the violation of the very rule you set by pushing this to FP

Rule 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland.
.....itz nt correctden mk ur list letz see..#nooffence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.