Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing (3724 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Where Did Cain's 'wife' Emanate From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2014
I have always tried to bring together the pieces of the beginning, but the Bible isn't so clear about it, Now I'm starting to look into science's version;The big bang. If you say they were fallen angels, Do we have female havenly angels that mated with male angels....
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by PapaNnamdi: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2014
pls drop ur offering as the ministration is goin on, thank u, recharge cards are also allowed
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by nwaobitex: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2014
PapaNnamdi: pls drop ur offering as the ministration is goin on, thank u, recharge cards are also allowed
Livestocks included
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by PapaNnamdi: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
Livestocks included

fruits and vegetables too grin
remember cain and abel, bring d fattest and ripest grin
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by balogundayo(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2014
U got me thinking too... The beginning was sketchy, i wish someone could make me underdstand things...
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
Livestocks included

I might have answered you had I not seen tis'...
Tis' clearly shows you're not entirely concerned...

It 'lld be just another endless argument..with no point proven/taken...
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

I was trying to keep it active...pls I need explanation if u have any.
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
read your genesis chapter 1 and 2 carefully, cain and abel are not the only chidren adam bare. After the death of abel, the bible said that adam slept with wife again and she bare seth. And after that eve bare daugthers. But as normal, the bible didnt mention the names of the daughters- all through the bible, names of women are not mentioned in family history. There were also fallen angels who slept with adams descendants- the pretty ladies in genesis 6. The women bare giants and these giants really introduced alot of violence that God started regretting ever creating man. But if you study the genealogies carefully, you will find that God wiped off the whole of cains race and even the children of those giants during noah's flood. We all are children of seth whether white black or any other race. Unfortunately, those demons resurfaced and thats why we still fiind women giving birth to giants even after the flood. There were giants everywhere in europe, middle east, asia and africa prior to the time of christs death on the cross
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
dexmundo: read your genesis chapter 1 and 2 carefully, cain and abel are not the only chidren adam bare. After the death of abel, the bible said that adam slept with wife again and she bare seth. And after that eve bare daugthers. But as normal, the bible didnt mention the names of the daughters- all through the bible, names of women are not mentioned in family history. There were also fallen angels who slept with adams descendants- the pretty ladies in genesis 6. The women bare giants and these giants really introduced alot of violence that God started regretting ever creating man. But if you study the genealogies carefully, you will find that God wiped off the whole of cains race and even the children of those giants during noah's flood. We all are children of seth whether white black or any other race. Unfortunately, those demons resurfaced and thats why we still fiind women giving birth to giants even after the flood. There were giants everywhere in europe, middle east, asia and africa prior to the time of christs death on the cross
So was Cain's wife a fallen angel? Or her mother was?
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by lomaxx: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Nairaland isn't only about one person. I'm eagerly waiting to learn from your answer.
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
I was trying to keep it active...pls I need explanation if u have any.

The Scripture does state that Eve was the mother of all living..
And the scripture does state that Adam and Eve begat sons and daughters Gen ch 5:4..
So in the begining Cain would have most likely married his sister, niece, grand niece or great grand niece...
Yes tis' is possible considerin' the fact that they live longer than we do now...

I hope I have cleared the issue..
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2014
dexmundo: read your genesis chapter 1 and 2 carefully, cain and abel are not the only chidren adam bare. After the death of abel, the bible said that adam slept with wife again and she bare seth. And after that eve bare daugthers. But as normal, the bible didnt mention the names of the daughters- all through the bible, names of women are not mentioned in family history. There were also fallen angels who slept with adams descendants- the pretty ladies in genesis 6. The women bare giants and these giants really introduced alot of violence that God started regretting ever creating man. But if you study the genealogies carefully, you will find that God wiped off the whole of cains race and even the children of those giants during noah's flood. We all are children of seth whether white black or any other race. Unfortunately, those demons resurfaced and thats why we still fiind women giving birth to giants even after the flood. There were giants everywhere in europe, middle east, asia and africa prior to the time of christs death on the cross
And from What I got here, we are all descendants of a fallen angel....Seth's husband?
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana: I have always tried to bring together the pieces of the beginning, but the Bible isn't so clear about it, Now I'm starting to look into science's version;The big bang. If you say they were fallen angels, Do we have female havenly angels that mated with male angels....

What do other civilsations have to say about creation? Have ever considered that bearing in mind that the Jewish people are not the only one on the planet. You need to open your mind,explore other creation stories including science books.

The stories of the bible were stolen from other civilisations such as the stories of Samson,Noah etc.

According to the Sumerian tablets, there was a race of beings who came to our planet to genetically manipulate the Apes. They genetically converted many male and female to the humans we have today(according to the Sumerian tablet).

Make more research and you will know better.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by EvangSDKalu: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2014
This is educative.
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
ifeness:

What do other civilsations have to say about creation? Have ever considered that bearing in mind that the Jewish people are not the only one on the planet. You need to open your mind,explore other creation stories including science books.

The stories of the bible were stolen from other civilisations such as the stories of Samson,Noah etc.

According to the Sumerian tablets, there was a race of beings who came to our planet to genetically manipulate the Apes. They genetically converted many male and female to the humans we have today(according to the Sumerian tablet).

Make more research and you will know better.
I don't like researching on these things...if I do I'll get addicted....thanks anyway. smiley
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
I don't like researching on these things...if I do I'll get addicted....thanks anyway. smiley

Then why read the bible at all? Isn't knowledge the thing you are looking for? Wrong information is nothing but mind torture

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
But I'm still not satisfied
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
And from What I got here, we are all descendants of a fallen angel....Seth's husband?
no, seth is adams third son. He was born after the death of abel together with other female children. cain and seth may have married their blood sisters that were born after abel's death.
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by Macelliot(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
So was Cain's wife a fallen angel? Or her mother was?
Cain Married his Sister.
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2014
dexmundo: no, seth is adams third son. He was born after the death of abel together with other female children. cain and seth may have married their blood sisters that were born after abel's death.
son...ok
Like u said may have
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by jdilight(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana: I have always tried to bring together the pieces of the beginning, but the Bible isn't so clear about it, Now I'm starting to look into science's version;The big bang. If you say they were fallen angels, Do we have female havenly angels that mated with male angels....

The bible don't mention women except the ones who did exceptional things.
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by jdilight(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
dexmundo: no, seth is adams third son. He was born after the death of abel together with other female children. cain and seth may have married their blood sisters that were born after abel's death.

Yes, Noah's children as well as Abraham married the blood sisters.
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by macof(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2014

You are mad angry there's no "we" say you. The Yoruba have no "seth" or Adam and eve character in our history.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by macof(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Macelliot:
Cain Married his Sister.

Bible never said this. Stop making assumptions

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by macof(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
jdilight:

The bible don't mention women except the ones who did exceptional things.
Genesis 4:19
Lamech took two wives, one Adah the other Zilah

If such insignificant women could be mentioned I wonder why Cain's wife wasn't mentioned
I wonder why Seth's wife wasn't mentioned

Your Bible sucks, that's jst it
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Unanswered theories, all left for man to find out
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by RhemaGospel: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cain could never have married any of his sisters because at his age they were not born, and Bible says that he left the Presence after he was cursed and took a wife for himself (at that time the sisters had not been born). But there is a whole lot of answers to that question upstairs. Only that I can't really type it here. If only you are interested, lets meet on whatsapp 08144930405
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by lomaxx: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
RhemaGospel: Cain could never have married any of his sisters because at his age they were not born, and Bible says that he left the Presence after he was cursed and took a wife for himself (at that time the sisters had not been born). But there is a whole lot of answers to that question upstairs. Only that I can't really type it here. If only you are interested, lets meet on whatsapp 08144930405

You can't type it here? Really? Are you suddenly hemiplegic?
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by timmy2409(m): 2:01am On Sep 25, 2014
So what you guys are saying is that we're all a result of humanity's first incest?

And that God sanctioned this incest, by virtue of the fact that he created a single male and female and then asked them to multiply?

Would you be interested in marrying your blood sister today? Why or why not?
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by fortran12: 3:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Cain married his sister, that was how people found others to marry at that period
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by wiegraf: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Some assert quite a few were mother fackers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It / CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS / Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.