Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals (3961 Views)

Atiku Announces Genevieve Has His Vice-president For 2015 / My 7 Points Agenda If I Become President... / Atiku: A New English Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by FNNEWS: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Once again, it is election season in Nigeria, and one of the constants has remained constant; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, erstwhile Vice President of Nigeria, running for President.

Despite his successive failures to land the Number 1 job in the Nation in previous elections, Alhaji Atiku appears to have the Blueprint this time around to go all the way to Aso Rock.

In a Sit Down with our FNN interview team, he give us an insight into his master plan he intends to utilize to land the plum job come 2015.

FNN: Hello and Good Morning to you Sir

ATIKU: Good Morning My Good Man. Good Morning Nigeria.

FNN: So straight to business sir, will you be vying for the presidency come 2015?

ATIKU: Ah MY Brother, as much as I would love not to, my people have put me under pressure………..they have given me their mandate, and you know how I love my people……..I can’t say no to my people……

FNN: Who exactly are these people Sir? Your Constituents, family members or Political Followers?

ATIKU: My Brother, People are People.

FNN: How would you explain your failure to clinch the presidency in previous occasions? And what do you plan on doing differently this time around?

ATIKU: Well, I can assure you, my past failure can be pinned to one man and one man alone. His name starts with Oba. If you decide to add Sanjo, na u sabi

FNN: Are you saying Chief Olusegun Obasanjo frustrated your presidential ambitions?

ATIKU: I said no such thing. You are jumping to conclusions

FNN: Wow…

ATIKU: As I was saying, this time however, I have a new strategy, a 10 Point Agenda to capture

the presidency

FNN: Can you fill us in on on this?

ATIKU: Yes, is basically simple...click below to see the 10 point agenda

1. Get a simpleton from the South South who had no shoes growing up to be my

2. I won’t mind converting to Christianity pre-election to ensure a Christian-Christian

3. Start a #BringBack campaign covertly for all my opponents to give them bad press

4. Send more kidnap victims to my University

5. Pay a courtesy visit to TB Joshua

6. Get into an alliance with Gen Buhari (and maybe convince him to convert to

7. Send 150 Trailers of Rice to Ekiti State for their electorate

8. Promise the Stoner Youth of Nigeria that if b=voted I will legalise Marijuana (for

9. Promise 1000 Likes each to every Insagram Honey who votes for me and 1000 RTs running mate ticket Christianity too)

10. And this is the clincher………The Promise of Free Internet for everyone during my medical purposes of course) + 500 Favs for every Twitter User who votes for me and twitpics evidence (Power of Social Media, my good man) tenure (So better vote me for a 2nd

FNN: Wow……….are you sure this will work?

ATIKU: Well………DO you think it won’t?

FNN: Uhmm……..

ATIKU: That’s all I need to hear. Your Uhmm is good enough. Indecision is the new Yes. Vote ATIKU 2015!

FNN: Thank you for your time sir.

ATIKU: My Pleasure

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS

1 Like

Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Mogidi: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2014
No need visiting the above site^^^^^
Contd.....

1. Get a simpleton from the South South who had no shoes growing up to be my

2. I won’t mind converting to Christianity pre-election to ensure a Christian-Christian

3. Start a #BringBack campaign covertly for all my opponents to give them bad press

4. Send more kidnap victims to my University

5. Pay a courtesy visit to TB Joshua

6. Get into an alliance with Gen Buhari (and maybe convince him to convert to

7. Send 150 Trailers of Rice to Ekiti State for their electorate

8. Promise the Stoner Youth of Nigeria that if b=voted I will legalise Marijuana (for

9. Promise 1000 Likes each to every Insagram Honey who votes for me and 1000 RTs running mate ticket Christianity too)

10. And this is the clincher………The Promise of Free Internet for everyone during my medical purposes of course) + 500 Favs for every Twitter User who votes for me and twitpics evidence (Power of Social Media, my good man) tenure (So better vote me for a 2nd

FNN: Wow……….are you sure this will work?

ATIKU: Well………DO you think it won’t?

FNN: Uhmm……..

ATIKU: That’s all I need to hear. Your Uhmm is good enough. Indecision is the new Yes. Vote ATIKU 2015!

FNN: Thank you for your time sir.

ATIKU: My Pleasure
I think the above poster made the story up.

3 Likes

Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by paul288yahoo(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2014
better luck next time
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Fashola4thSon: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2014
In Igbo's Voice

Ewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Omo, see desperation, this is utterly out of transparency and goodwill.
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Dygeasy(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2014
This a joke righ?

Oh! FNN, Fake Naija News.

2 Likes

Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Yawns!
The joke's dry!
It's not sweet!
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Abduletudaye(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Ok.
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Goandie: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Smh 4 dis country

Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by eunisam: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
This is the characteristic of a desperate politicians?

1 Like

Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Guykhena(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Mogidi:
I think the above poster made the story up.

You think? LoL
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Donkaz(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Na wa o
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by okonja(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Mogidi: I think the above poster made the story up.

[size=28pt]FNN = FAKE NEWS NIGERIA[/size]

This is just a joke, don't take it serious, just laugh it out
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Mtcheww and so what undecided
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by candidbabe(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
No northerner
I repeat No Northerner will smell the Aso rock until 2050.
Atiku go and enjoy your Loot and rest your bones because you are old already.
Allow the affairs of this country to be run by young and energetic men.
Period.
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by maslong(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed we do not want any BH insider in the church
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Tattooboy: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
@op wen he's not elected, he goes back to being muslim
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Alright sir. ;DAlright sir.
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Samueldo(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jonathan internet warlords at work
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by habiolah(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
candidbabe: No northerner
Period.

candidbabe, me think say na only one vote you get.
no b so?
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Period.
Bro.. the story is made up na.. no need to take it serious
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by jamesbawa(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Period.
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Blackfire(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
op i have one word for u...setinpin
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by haffaze777(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
highdontbleavethese
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Janeify(f): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lol...this is not funny nah grin
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by thunderrider: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Is he alright at all?
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by daveP(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy: This a joke righ?

Oh! FNN, Fake Naija News.
heheh u said my mind. That how they said di maria was arrested...

1 Like

Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Ozonna(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Some people here have no sense of humor grin
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Lailerh(f): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Period.
like GEJ? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by Raypawer(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Even if u transform to Angel!!!"

ur time don pass....
Re: ” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals by jbblues24(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2019
Bold work you have here. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Funny Valentine Photos That Will Make You Laugh / *prayer Mode Activated* / Rat Leaves A Note : Why I Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.