Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

"Val and Tracey's lounge " - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Val and Tracey's lounge " (59268 Views)

Odilafta's Lounge / SIN Lounge / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

*closes face*

am in a class @ the moment .
shocked.... angry
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: shocked.... angry

Pls don't give me that face sad

The class is boring and am feeling dizzy because I didn't sleep well last night so am just using this to keep myself awake .
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

Pls don't give me that face sad

The class is boring and am feeling dizzy because I didn't sleep well last night so am just using this to keep myself awake .
clap for yourself undecided if the class is boring then go home. It's of no use staying there whilst your attention isn't focused there too.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: clap for yourself undecided if the class is boring then go home. It's of no use staying there whilst your attention isn't focused there too.

Am actually following the class , yea that one special quality about me , ability to keep attention amidst distractions and this particular distraction is actually helping me stay awake .
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oh girl ask am questions too nah!

Don't dull d moment abeg. sad
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

Am actually following the class , yea that one special quality about me , ability to keep attention amidst distractions and this particular distraction is actually helping me stay awake .
oh...I see. This 'ability' of yours is awesome. So tell me...what other unique "abilities" and "qualities" do you possess?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: Oh girl ask am questions too nah!

Don't dull d moment abeg. sad
lmao!...grin.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
wink If anybody asks, i was not here.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: oh...I see. This 'ability' of yours is awesome. So tell me...what other unique "abilities" and "qualities" do you possess?

Hehehe , I can read people's mood even on chats and behind a smiling face smiley.

What's yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: wink If anybody asks, i was not here.

Amebo tongue
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

Amebo tongue
see dis one. Amebor ko! Amebor ni!

Concentrate on what u r discussing joor!
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: see dis one. Amebor ko! Amebor ni!

Concentrate on what u r discussing joor!
you're denying your area of specialization abi
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

Hehehe , I can read people's mood even on chats and behind a smiling face smiley.

What's yours?
well I have this ability ...more like a spiritual gift...to know what will happen in the future. I know it sounds absurd.,but I've been proven right on many occasion. But sadly these are things I tuck at the back of my mind. They were never pleasant expriences.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: well I have this ability ...more like a spiritual gift...to know what will happen in the future. I know it sounds absurd.,but I've been proven right on many occasion. But sadly these are things I tuck at the back of my mind. They were never pleasant expriences.

That's a cool gift which you can develop for good , why did you make your last statement ?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

That's a cool gift which you can develop for good , why did you make your last statement ?
wheww..I got banned by antispambot. Well it has brought misery to me sad and I don't wanna recall the exprience. Are you in a relationship? smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't want to believe that the Mods of NL are on holiday. Please Obinoscopy dear,kindly move this thread to the right section. smiley I don't fancy conversing on matters not related to HEALTH here.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: wheww..I got banned by antispambot. Well it has brought misery to me sad and I don't wanna recall the exprience. Are you in a relationship? smiley

Yes I am cheesy , with God wink

what about you? grin
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

Yes I am cheesy , with God wink

what about you? grin
wao...that's alright. Btw I don't believe you smiley. And nah...am not into any relationship...just me and myself.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: wao...that's alright. Btw I don't believe you smiley. And nah...am not into any relationship...just me and myself.

you don't have to tongue

why did you choose to remain single?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

you don't have to tongue

I didn't choose to remain single dear. But I can't help the situation. I've been in a relationship before-once...,but am a terrible loversad
The problem is this: am reclusive...that's just it. I think I mentioned that to you sometime ago.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

you don't have to tongue

Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval:
I didn't choose to remain single dear. But I can't help the situation. I've been in a relationship before-once...,but am a terrible loversad
The problem is this: am reclusive...that's just it. I think I mentioned that to you sometime ago.

you're an introvert ?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

you're an introvert ?
yea...
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: yea...

oooops , I used to be worse than than but found out that it wasn't the best, always alone and very secretive , even in a large crowd I'll still feel alone , my upbringing had a lot to do with it sha.

what do you think has greatly your nature ?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

oooops , I used to be worse than than but found out that it wasn't the best, always alone and very secretive , even in a large crowd I'll still feel alone , my upbringing had a lot to do with it sha.

what do you think has greatly your nature ?
I don't understand your question.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: I don't understand your question.

OK , like for me , maybe if I was trained in a different environment where you're not always asked to keep quiet , always ordered stay indoor and the rest of that I would have been an introvert .

you get me now?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

OK , like for me , maybe if I was trained in a different environment where you're not always asked to keep quiet , always ordered stay indoor and the rest of that I would have been an introvert .

you get me now?
uhmm...well if asked I would say the death of my mum. Although my Dad was strict when it comes to handling us as kids. I'm the second child/son (also the last son) of my parents...so I was naturally stubborn...hehe. My Mum defended me always smiley. But my Dad would have none of that. But he never lived with us...so I was free as air. But sadly my Mum died when I was 12. sad I withdrew into myself and the rest were stories...hehe. I had this bond with her...I don't think things will ever be the same again.

Hmmm...you know I shouldn't be telling you this? smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Nobleval: uhmm...well if asked I would say the death of my mum. Although my Dad was strict when it comes to handling us as kids. I'm the second child/son (also the last son) of my parents...so I was naturally stubborn...hehe. My Mum defended me always smiley. But my Dad would have none of that. But he never lived with us...so I was free as air. But sadly my Mum died when I was 12. sad I withdrew into myself and the rest were stories...hehe. I had this bond with her...I don't think things will ever be the same again.

hmmmm sorry about your mum , my mum is totally different , even though she would sacrifice anything for me but when it comes to her husband she always supported him whether wrong or right and am very stubborn though I've changed sha
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm sorry about your mum , my mum is totally different , even though she would sacrifice anything for me but when it comes to her husband she always supported him whether wrong or right and am very stubborn though I've changed sha
thanks dear...yea, kid outgrow some traits although it tend to pop out now and then. smiley btw your mum must be a sweetheart cheesy I rarely meet wives who support their husbands unreservedly.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Nobleval: uhmm...well if asked I would say the death of my mum. Although my Dad was strict when it comes to handling us as kids. I'm the second child/son (also the last son) of my parents...so I was naturally stubborn...hehe. My Mum defended me always smiley. But my Dad would have none of that. But he never lived with us...so I was free as air. But sadly my Mum died when I was 12. sad I withdrew into myself and the rest were stories...hehe. I had this bond with her...I don't think things will ever be the same again.

just saw the last part , why is that?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Nobleval: thanks dear...yea, kid outgrow some traits although it tend to pop out now and then. smiley btw your mum must be a sweetheart cheesy I rarely meet wives who support their husbands unreservedly.

hmmmm sweetheart to her husband yea but to me too much of everything is bad grin
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey:

just saw the last part , why is that?
well... a man has got to maintain his pride...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Can This Happen In Lagos? / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.