Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

"Val and Tracey's lounge " - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Val and Tracey's lounge " (58811 Views)

Odilafta's Lounge / SIN Lounge / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
You're welcome dear.

My day was splendid...spent the greater part of the afternoon watching football smiley...we woncheesy.
I hope you're feeling a lot better.

yes we did cheesy

of course I am , your email aided you know wink
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

yes we did cheesy

of course I am , your email aided you know wink
am glad it did embarassed... smiley what are friends for then? smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
am glad it did embarassed... smiley what are friends for then? smiley

hmmmm smiley

how was mass? hope you went ?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Acidosis(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
*cough
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Acidosis:
*cough

grin grin tongue tongue
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm smiley

how was mass? hope you went ?
Nah... I was so busy in the morning. embarassed I would have gone to the evening masslipsrsealed...but I slept off. smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
Nah... I was so busy in the morning. embarassed I would have gone to the evening masslipsrsealed...but I slept off. smiley

errrrrmmmm remove the smile first cause right now you shouldn't be smiling.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

errrrrmmmm remove the smile first cause right now you shouldn't be smiling.
should I be crying? sad I didn't miss it intentionally...God will forgive.

It's not like I don't go to church on sundays. To the best of my knowledge this happens to be the 2nd or 3rd time it's occuring this year.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
should I be crying? sad I didn't miss it intentionally...God will forgive.

It's not like I don't go to church on sundays. To the best of my knowledge this happens to be the 2nd or 3rd time it's occuring this year.

Lol , I didn't say you should cry na smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

Lol , I didn't say you should cry na smiley
I thought as much....
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
I thought as much....

what are you up to ?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

what are you up to ?
well...am up to something good. You really don't wanna know. smiley do you?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
well...am up to something good. You really don't wanna know. smiley do you?

of course smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

of course smiley
well I don't feel comfortable discussing my private activities online embarassed Hehe...I rather we talk about what you've been up to...maybe I can get a few tips on how to do that here.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
well I don't feel comfortable discussing my private activities online embarassed Hehe...I rather we talk about what you've been up to...maybe I can get a few tips on how to do that here.

Hehehe alright , I've really not been into alot , just preparing for the project am having in one of my courses next week and several test .
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

Hehehe alright , I've really not been into alot , just preparing for the project am having in one of my courses next week and several test .
Yea...I see. smileyI suppose 'nairalanding' is part of the preparation undecided
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
Yea...I see. smileyI suppose 'nairalanding' is part of the preparation undecided

no na , but having a night out isn't so bad wink moreover I have Monday n Tuesday to myself smiley

check your mail dear smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

no na , but having a night out isn't so bad wink moreover I have Monday n Tuesday to myself smiley
lipsrsealed ...why are you so interested in the Religion section? You want to be a pastoress or what? And I recently found out that you know your way around the bible smiley . That's quite impressive. Unlike me that knows only Psalm 23. sad
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
lipsrsealed ...why are you so interested in the Religion section? You want to be a pastoress or what? And I recently found out that you know your way around the bible smiley . That's quite impressive. Unlike me that knows only Psalm 23. sad

Lol , na no way , I don't want to be a pastor , am just a lover of God who yearns to know him more daily , the more I know him is the more I want to him smiley smiley

am not a bible scholar o , not at all . You can start by just dedicating at least 10mins of your day daily to study the word at the beginning it might look tedious and boring but along the line you begin to love it and find it interesting smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

Lol , na no way , I don't want to be a pastor , am just a lover of God who yearns to know him more daily , the more I know him is the more I want to him smiley smiley

am not a bible scholar o , not at all . You can start by just dedicating at least 10mins of your day daily to study the word at the beginning it might look tedious and boring but along the line you begin to love it and find it interesting smiley
It doesn't sound like fun... sad
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
It doesn't sound like fun... sad

lol I know smiley , good things don't always sound like fun at the start smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

lol I know smiley , good things don't always sound like fun at the start smiley
I used to read the bible when I was a kid. Then I read the old testament...I didn't really start reading it because I wanted to. I read it when there was no novel to read. The stories intrigues me a lot.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
I used to read the bible when I was a kid. Then I read the old testament...I didn't really start reading it because I wanted to. I read it when there was no novel to read. The stories intrigues me a lot.

Well you can make a habit thing time and begin with new testament , the old testament is good but the new testament is better smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

Well you can make a habit thing time and begin with new testament , the old testament is good but the new testament is better smiley
The books of the NT are synonymous with each other.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
The books of the NT are synonymous with each other.

yea , that makes it more interesting and though they seem similar there are still things that are different about them.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by ojaydedon(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:

same here

1 Like

Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
ojaydedon:

same here
do you still do that now?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

yea , that makes it more interesting and though they seem similar there are still things that are different about them.
I concur.. I need to get some sleep dear. Am already feeling drowsy. Goodnight. Sweet dreams to you. Btw ...did I forget to say that you look very stunning? smiley I love your pic.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Nobleval:
I concur.. I need to get some sleep dear. Am already feeling drowsy. Goodnight. Sweet dreams to you. Btw ...did I forget to say that you look very stunning? smiley I love your pic.

Me too dear , sleep well smiley

Thanks cheesy , am still waiting for you to change your picture wink
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by ojaydedon(m): 3:08am On Oct 06, 2014
Nobleval:
do you still do that now?

den not really coz of no novel to read.. Just bcoz of d sweet stories.. Nw i hv to read to get rhema and understandin.. Gud9t

1 Like

Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

Me too dear , sleep well smiley

Thanks cheesy , am still waiting for you to change your picture wink

I might even take it down. Most people here don't have any. Remember this is an online forum.... We shall see smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by HFOG(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

errrmmm circumstances beyond my control and I can't really say it here .
Don't mean to intrude sir. Baby gal we gotta talk. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / This Giant Sea Turtle Was Caught In Imo River (Pictures) / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.