Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

"Val and Tracey's lounge " - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Val and Tracey's lounge " (59870 Views)

Odilafta's Lounge / SIN Lounge / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
shocked shocked you mean you've not received it yet? Then I must have given the "gift" [my heart] to the wrong person smiley

grin tongue

How's vienna?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

grin tongue

How's vienna?
same as when I left it,nothing has changed,colder tho
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
same as when I left it,nothing has changed,colder tho

Hmmmmm , do you need sweater , i can provide a natural one you know tongue
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Hmmmmm , do you need sweater , i can provide a natural one you know tongue
I'd appreciate that very much you know smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
I'd appreciate that very much you know smiley

hmmmm , coming wink
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmmm , coming wink
hehehe...be fast hon

when are you going back to school?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
hehehe...be fast hon

when are you going back to school?

In two weeks .
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

In two weeks .
okay dear.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
okay dear.

What are up to?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

What are up to?
nothing much dearie,i've been at home all day. Am feeling very sleepy now,but I don't wanna go to bed. sad
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
nothing much dearie,i've been at home all day. Am feeling very sleepy now,but I don't wanna go to bed. sad

Why don't you?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Why don't you?
because I don't want to...I guess am just being silly tonight.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
because I don't want to...I guess am just being silly tonight.

hmmmm

Good morning

How are you this lovely morning?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmmm

Good morning

How are you this lovely morning?
find dear.

How was your night?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
find dear.

How was your night?

Awesome , slept like baby smiley

Yours?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Awesome , slept like baby smiley

Yours?
couldn't sleep embarassed ,even now am trying hard to get some sleep,but I just can't.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
couldn't sleep embarassed ,even now am trying hard to get some sleep,but I just can't.

Really , ever since? Why nah
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Really , ever since? Why nah
since 1am or thereabouts sad

I don't know,may be because I've not been myself since I came back...am just sad and I don't know why.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
since 1am or thereabouts sad

I don't know,may be because I've not been myself since I came back...am just sad and I don't know why.

sad sad

Have you been through anything lately or it's just because of the stress during travelling?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

sad sad

Have you been through anything lately or it's just because of the stress during travelling?
I've not been through anything that could warrant this mood of mine and it's not the latter either.

On a second thought,I think I was made to recall some certain events that I wish I could forget. I told you once that I hate visiting my hometown,well to be sincere to you,it wasn't because I hate going there but because of death sad. There are certain times in the year when I do feel sad sad and it runs into months...am never really happy anyways. Before the NL data loss I had a diary,the title reads "I'M LONELY",there I let out those things that weighs my heart down...and it wasn't a nice exprience hon. The NL data loss was a blessing in disguise to me because the diary went with it and I never had the intention of writing another. I don't think you really understand what I mean smiley

You don't really know people until they open up to you...it's so sad,this life.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
I've not been through anything that could warrant this mood of mine and it's not the latter either.

On a second thought,I think I was made to recall some certain events that I wish I could forget. I told you once that I hate visiting my hometown,well to be sincere to you,it wasn't because I hate going there but because of death sad. There are certain times in the year when I do feel sad sad and it runs into months...am never really happy anyways. Before the NL data loss I had a diary,the title reads "I'M LONELY",there I let out those things that weighs my heart down...and it wasn't a nice exprience hon. The NL data loss was a blessing in disguise to me because the diary went with it and I never had the intention of writing another. I don't think you really understand what I mean smiley

You don't really know people until they open up to you...it's so sad,this life.

Hmmmm , i really wish i read the diary , you know death is not really a thing one should be afraid of because it something that will definitely happen on day . Instead of living life in fear and depriving yourself of the happiest you can get why not choose to stay happy and live life till whenever death choose to come because you know it's nonavoidable , being afraid won't delay it's coming it will only deprive you of the joy that life could bring , i know it's not that easy but take a look around you , you'll definitely see a reason or two to be really , if it's just the air you're still able to breath that's something , there are people who don't even have that .

And i'll really love if you can open up to me smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Hmmmm , i really wish i read the diary , you know death is not really a thing one should be afraid of because it something that will definitely happen on day . Instead of living life in fear and depriving yourself of the happiest you can get why not choose to stay happy and live life till whenever death choose to come because you know it's nonavoidable , being afraid won't delay it's coming it will only deprive you of the joy that life could bring , i know it's not that easy but take a look around you , you'll definitely see a reason or two to be really , if it's just the air you're still able to breath that's something , there are people who don't even have that .

And i'll really love if you can open up to me smiley
yea,I guess we have to be thankful for the life we have and there are millions of things which could make one happy,but we all have our fears..and mine happens to be death. Am not afraid to die...at least I try to believe that. It has hurt me so much,shaped up my perspection of life.
When I told you that I don't relish visiting my hometown there was a reason for that sad,it's so traumatic...

Hehehe...there are so much on my mind,but I don't even know where to begin. smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
yea,I guess we have to be thankful for the life we have and there are millions of things which could make one happy,but we all have our fears..and mine happens to be death. Am not afraid to die...at least I try to believe that. It has hurt me so much,shaped up my perspection of life.
When I told you that I don't relish visiting my hometown there was a reason for that sad,it's so traumatic...

Hehehe...there are so much on my mind,but I don't even know where to begin. smiley

I quite understand you .

You can start from anywhere smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

I quite understand you .

You can start from anywhere smiley
can we talk about this some other time,I don't wanna ruin my night hon sad
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nobleval:
can we talk about this some other time,I don't wanna ruin my night hon sad

Alright hon

happy sunday
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Alright hon

happy sunday
how are you love?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nobleval:
how are you love?

am fine dear , you?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

am fine dear , you?
not bad..

where have you been? smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nobleval:
not bad..

where have you been? smiley

i've been around.

How was mass?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

i've been around.

How was mass?
okay

lipsrsealed
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by elantraceey(f): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nobleval:
okay

lipsrsealed

hmmmm you didn't go?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmmm you didn't go?
yea,i was busy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.