Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Have You Experienced It Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced It Before (575 Views)

Life In The Street... Many Of You Experienced This. (photo) / Have You Experienced This Before? [photo] / Cheating Customers In The Supermarkets; Have U Experienced It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced It Before by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Last saturday we are at the 50 yrs birthday celebration of our church member, and at the reception the programme anchor dissapoint and didn't come. So the now sent message to me to come and help and anchor the programme because they think I am funny.

Chei! Something i've not done before and didnt plan for. As I stnd up and walking, my legs just started shaking. I try to control it but it didn't control. When i reach the podium and grab the mike and open my mouth, nothing come out. I look right, look left. I open my mouth to talk again nothing come out still.

So I now look at my wife and daughter, when i see their smile i just smile too and all of a sudden i started flowing cracking jokes and anchoring the programme. Infact when I finish people start asking for my business card to call me for their own party becuz they enjoyed me. I started telling them me I no be entertainer o. Na my first time and i just did it to help, but they didnt believe me.

Has this happened to you before? I need mature response only plsss.
Re: Have You Experienced It Before by zizazizu: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Op, u fall my hand! U have found a unique business opportunity that is easily triggered by the presence of ur family. U for share-share ur phone number na! R u working with Shell? Mobil? MTN? If no, why u no share ur number?
Re: Have You Experienced It Before by balogundayo(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
U only felt like that at first cos u'd neva done that b4 nd prolly it was ur first time facing such crowd...
Its gud...
I dont have stage fright cos i've face many large stages of thousands of ppl frim different races both in Nigeria nd Europe...

It all starts frkm the first time... U might start that as another means of generating income my man... Dont ward off ppl who want ur service o... That might be ur turning point...
Re: Have You Experienced It Before by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
God has just uplifted you. He has turned your shyness to make you an overnight celebrity.

Congratulations!
Re: Have You Experienced It Before by Godmystrength: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
wake up jare. school don resume o..
Re: Have You Experienced It Before by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmystrength: wake up jare. school don resume o..

Thank you for wishing me happybirthday. i am banned from family section. So you are also sept 20. I didnt even know that before i notice you and plan you as my special concubine.
Re: Have You Experienced It Before by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmystrength: wake up jare. school don resume o..

School of how many years ago

(1) (Reply)

A 3year Old Boy Born Without Fingers Get Awesome 'iron Man' Hand / Wait For Your Time On Marriage / Pasqal09 unban me from romance section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.