Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Wait For Your Time On Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wait For Your Time On Marriage (575 Views)

Top 20 Nairalanders Who Have Spent The Most Time On Nairaland / Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait For Your Time On Marriage by Wolexyoshi(m): 1:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Still new on here, and this will be my 1st post.

I met one of my old friend some days ago and after talking for some minute, I was quiet for a while as I pondered the whole concept of life and what we make of it. So I said "why is it that our mentality here in Nigeria is that when a lady is almost 30years of age and not yet married, we assume something is wrong with them".

But little do you know, that many failed marriage are a result of people allowing the pressure of marriage to draw them into something they are not ready for.

Verily verily I say unto you, two people can be born under similar circumstance go through similar experience and yet arrive at different destinies. People sit in the same classroom and listen to the same teacher, use the same textbooks, do the same assignment, sometimes even get the same grades, but as they grow into their future roles, they do not achieve the same level of success in their individual pursuits. The same applies to marriage. THAT YOUR FRIEND OR MATE GOT MARRIED DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD ALSO GET MARRIED FEW MONTH LATER BY ALL MEANS.

There is always time for everything - Wait for your time.

Just work and pray!

(1) (Reply)

Pasqal09 unban me from romance section / "Iyanya Didn't Dump Me, I Dumped Him" / 78-year-old PDP Chieftain Dies On Top Of Lover In Ogun - See More At: Http://www

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.