Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa (49138 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by adedayourt(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
ChibkayNuel:
I cannot categorically say u r either a Chelsea or a barca fan... I lie ni?

I rep the only club in England

#teamchelsea

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by sugaarbear(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
careytommy: did I spot a moustache abi name my phone?
bros na yur techno fone

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by adedayourt(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chelsea would be walkin Bolton to the slaughter tonite...

Learnt Arsenal was beheaded last nite, na true??
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Suljosh: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
She looks like selly of ghana

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by keypad1: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
ginajet: SEE ME ONTOP MENN! BABA LOKE I THANK YOU OH..... MAKE I GO BUY COKE CELEBRATE OH..... ABEG REP US WELL OH..... NO GO DEY TALK TALK LIKE PERSON WEY WE KNOW BEFORE
....we go jam for that chelsea thread.

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ichommy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin

seedord247: If that aunty be 22 make manchester united go relegation grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ginajet(f): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
keypad1: ....we go jam for that chelsea thread.
I dey wait for you
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Diogo1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
ginajet: SEE ME ONTOP MENN! BABA LOKE I THANK YOU OH..... MAKE I GO BUY COKE CELEBRATE OH..... ABEG REP US WELL OH..... NO GO DEY TALK TALK LIKE PERSON WEY WE KNOW BEFORE

Na the $9.3m dey for your profile pic so?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ginajet(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Diogo1:

Na the $9.3m dey for your profile pic so?
lolzzzz cheesy you want make them kill me before my time?nna my pocket money for the week cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
When is the sextape coming
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by keypad1: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
ginajet: I dey wait for you
ginajet i don show?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by SHOCK7(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
kennygee: She doesn't look like someone who stands a chance.

My Opinion. wink
Whatz up d bad belle,u don't even know her angry
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ayodeleakinadew(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
dramaticspeak:

Nigeria's representative at the Big Brother Africa 2014 has been revealed as Lilian .She is a 22 year old model,actor presenter and Tax collector ..According to Big Brother website
She is Known as ‘SexyLeeLee’ to her friends, Lillian entered Big Brother Hotshots for “the platform it provides, the publicity that comes with it and the money” she says.
 She’s not willing to sell herself short to win the grand prize. If she does win, she’ll invest in her talk show, which she explains is about “helping upcoming talent”. Lilian’s favourite foods are rice and plantain and she enjoys watching Baggage on TV and listening to 2Face Idibia. Her favourite movies include Think Like A Man, Friends With Benefits and Twelve Years A Slave. Her favourite actor is Angelina Jolie. Her favourite place in Nigeria is Lagos, and is proud of Africa for the diverse cultures.

She’d also like to visit Hollywood for the many career opportunities there. Lillian looks up to Oprah Winfrey and her mother for their strength. She says her mother inspired her “because she has always believed in me and encouraged me to follow my dreams”. She describes herself as “spontaneous and confident” and says her best assets are that she’s ambitious, a good listener, competitive and original

The name has exemplify what she is going there to do. I can bet it,this ine is going there to f**k her brains off...and the age?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Profdolaisawiz: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Neroanna: 22? Dis granny? shocked
If she b "granny",you b "great-grandma"...LOL

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by SHOCK7(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aitee1: Just be urself wen the show begins come oct 5th...

Entertain us

No pretense

Get the diiiiiiiiiick if u're hornyyywink

No straffing or fingerinnnnng/self service under the sheet

Forget all these holier dan thou peeps on nl

If they got the opportunity they'll do worse tongue
Can't believe d had d boldness 2 say dis,u must be one bad chick wink
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by donwise1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
wat is dis tin in her head
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by prettiest1(f): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aitee1:

Lol...

I don't know him frm Adam oh

Ain't even a politician

cheesy cheesy

Abt my siggy...thanks
You are welcome.
Lol @ "I don't know him from Adam"
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by clefstone(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
reminds me of the nursery song sandaleelee sandaleelee

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by saladhor(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
I was about to say something really hurtful about this young lady whom I've never met but I've managed to restrain myself thank Ja!
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by naturally: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2014

What type of coke
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ginajet(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
naturally:

What type of coke
how many types dey?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by naturally: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
ginajet: how many types dey?
I don forget
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ginajet(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
naturally:
I don forget
lolzzzz cheesy
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by jeffcole(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SHOWER HOUR BEFORE I JUDGE...
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by LilPeezy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Naija Got only one rep? No guy?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Rapture4real(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
BBA-another period of immoral and licentious perversion of our future leaders. It gets worse and goes deeper into sexual perversion with each season. The targets are young energetic men and women. This is the target of Satan. Remember thy creator in the day of your youth Eccl. 12:1-7.rapture is real
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Malawian(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria should stop sending girls to represent us on this show. any f**k on such girl is a f**k on Nigeria. we cant be having the likes of lesotho or swaziland f**king big brother Nigeria. we are no one's beeeech. grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Kennyfancy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
seedord247: If that aunty be 22 make manchester united go relegation grin
u lt me laugh,com go used razor blade cut myself
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by chidexxy007(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yungwhy: If yhu like make yhu go do like Bev.... The main thing b say just win the money
ds 1 u dy talk lyk dz, u get cut 4 d dough?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by chidexxy007(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
ginajet: lolzzzz cheesy you want make them kill me before my time?nna my pocket money for the week cheesy
money laundering...... *rushes out 2 cal efcc, cpc, npf*
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ginajet(f): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
chidexxy007:
money laundering...... *rushes out 2 cal efcc, cpc, npf*
abeg no forget to call pdp join oh. cheesy
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
she looks good though. No go kpansh for dat house o cus say u wan win money. Nobody go vote you.

I still think big brother is useless undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet / Nollywood Releases 2015 Election Movie About Buhari!(pic) / 6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.