Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Walking In The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Walking In The Spirit (479 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walking In The Spirit by rccgamg: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mke_rEIEwtA

Text: Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Last week we started looking at establishing the sober truth that we cannot walk with God on our own energy and strength. Obeying the master can only be done by walking in the Spirit. Php 2:12- 13
There are only two ways for a Christian to walk: in the flesh, or in the Spirit. So when the bible says we should walk in the Spirit it is only for our good.

How to Walk In The Spirit.
1. It is a decision. A conscious Decision. To walk In the Spirit then we must make the first step to accept Jesus. If you are reading this or listening over the internet I want to you to invite Jesus.
Joh 1:11-12,Rev 3:20

2. Surrendering and Submission:
Saying yes to God is all it takes to Walk in the Spirit.
“If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit” (Galatians 5:25). Here is very simple instruction from the apostle Paul. He’s telling us in plain terms, “If the Holy Spirit is living in you, let him have full control of your life. We are all to be led by the Spirit.

3. Waking in the Spirit is Not a One Day Event. It is an all-time activity. Joh 15:1 - 7

4. Constant Reading Of God’s Word and Prayers. Joh 6:63, Psa 119:11, Jer 15:16

5. Constant fellowship with God and God’s people.
1Jn 1:5- 7
Re: Walking In The Spirit by jdilight(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
I was thinking you will tell us what it mean walking in the spirit and how we can walk in the spirit.

(1) (Reply)

A Professional Or An Amateur? / The Meaning Of Anointing & What It Means To Be Anointed / Godly Counsel And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.