Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,032 members, 7,814,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Innjoo I1s And Infinix Zero - Android Phones Currently Making Waves In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo I1s And Infinix Zero - Android Phones Currently Making Waves In Nigeria (2736 Views)

Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? / Innjoo I1s (jumia) Vs Infinix HOT X507 (konga) ?? / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo I1s And Infinix Zero - Android Phones Currently Making Waves In Nigeria by mrcassanova(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014
In recent weeks, the InnJoo i1S and the Infinix Zero (Infinix Zero X506) has been a subject of interest to Android smartphone, Potential Android users and other smartphone users Alike.

Both the Innjoo i1s and Infinix Zero come at a time when users needed a much needed break from low end smartphones with dated Android OS or over-board expensive Android smartphones with Android Kitkat OS. Both devices are from different manufacturers but both device run Android 4.4 Kitkat OS out-of-the-box, 5-inch sized display, Dual-SIM support, 3G connectivity and are in the affordable price category range.

Quick Rundown of Spec details and Pricing
The Infinix Zero (Infinix Zero X506) is the first Android 4.4 Kitkat OS smartphone from the company and also is the flagship smartphone for the year 2014 for the company. Whilst Infinix has already been a player in the Nigerian market, Innjoo is new to the Nigerian Ecosystem and the Innjoo i1s is the first smartphones from the Arab Emirates company to be available in Nigeria.

The Innjoo i1s and Infinix Zero both sport a 5-inch sized display; whilst the former uses a Quad-core MediaTek processor, the latter uses an octa-core MediaTek processor. The Innjoo i1s rocks 1GB of RAM along with 8GB of internal storage while the Infinix Zero is available in two storage variants – 1GB of RAM to go along with the 8GB internal storage model and 2GB of RAM to go along with the 16GB internal storage option.

The Innjoo i1s features a 5MP rear camera & front VGA camera; while the Infinix Zero sports a 13MP front camera & 2MP front camera. Both devices support standard connectivity options including 3G but no 4G LTE yet (that’s understandable, not many are around here currently).

One major fall and complain about each device is the battery, the Innjoo i1s sports a 1900mAh and the Infinix Zero sports a 1920mAh battery. Users just have to make do by getting a power bank to add more firepower to the device. At a retail price of ₦13,999 you can get your hand on the InnJoo i1s and the Infinix Zero is priced at a retail price of ₦20,900 for the 1GB RaM/8GB internal storage model and ₦23,900 for the 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage model.

Both devices offer Android 4.4 Kitkat OS smartphones with basic mid range specs and features. Considering the number at which the reviews are coming in, it won’t be long before we know the total amount the devices sold in the market. Are you still considering getting the InnJoo i1s or the Infinix Zero Soon? Or you have already gotten yours.

Source - http://thegadgetsfreak.com/android-smartphones-currenly-making-waves-nigerian-ecosystem-innjoo-i1s-infinix-zero/
Re: Innjoo I1s And Infinix Zero - Android Phones Currently Making Waves In Nigeria by mrcassanova(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Pictures of both smartphone.

Re: Innjoo I1s And Infinix Zero - Android Phones Currently Making Waves In Nigeria by asudan: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
I like your marketing strategy and tactics.Also u started the weakness of such phones but I want to ask this question,is power bank inclusive in both phones like the case of tecno F5 or they are bought separely
Re: Innjoo I1s And Infinix Zero - Android Phones Currently Making Waves In Nigeria by parrotibaba(m): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2014
making waves ko making tide ni?
Re: Innjoo I1s And Infinix Zero - Android Phones Currently Making Waves In Nigeria by fufis: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Checkout these affordable Infinix phones . Click here to see their pictures, specifications and prices. Free home delivery + Pay on delivery.
Re: Innjoo I1s And Infinix Zero - Android Phones Currently Making Waves In Nigeria by mrcassanova(m): 1:15am On Sep 30, 2014
asudan: I like your marketing strategy and tactics.Also u started the weakness of such phones but I want to ask this question,is power bank inclusive in both phones like the case of tecno F5 or they are bought separely

You have to get the power bank separately.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Or Samsung Grand Prime?? / TECNO Amazes Its SPARK Consumers With The Upgraded SPARK 5 Pro Smartphone / Help!! My BB 9700 Always On EGDE In A 3G Coverage Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.