Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Vacant Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacant Positions (1606 Views)

36 Vacant Positions For Graduate Trainees Engineer & Assistant Trainee Engineer / Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers / Bulk Teller Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (over 50 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacant Positions by Xaviers(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
One of our clients is in urgent need of a Sales Representative and a Marketing Assistant to join its team.
Please see below the requirements for the job:

Sales Representative
 Minimum of an HND in any field.
2-5 years experience in a similar position
Must be articulate and organized
Excellent oral and written communication  skills
Must have strong initiative

Marketing Assistant
Minimum of an HND in any field
1-3 years experience in a similar position
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
IT Savvy
Good knowledge of managing social media sites

Should you have any candidate(s) that fit the job requirements, please feel free to forward the soft copies of CVs to:hr@thedaisymgtcentre.com
Re: Vacant Positions by bigyomite(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
I just forward my resume, I have all it takes to move your firm to another greater level if considered for the role as my 4yrs marketing experience will go a long way to help build a big portfolio and turn offer-yussuforiyomi@yahoo.com
Re: Vacant Positions by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please wia is d location
Re: Vacant Positions by Xaviers(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Ikoyi, lagos

You will be called for interview if your qualification matches the role.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Recruitment Agency In Abuja? / What Hairstyle Is Appropriate For An Interview For Men? / How To Write A Good CV And Get That Job Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.