Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers (2598 Views)

Sales Officers Wanted Urgently / Unilever Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Field Sales Officers / Church Liaison Managers (sales Reps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
We are an Agri Produce company with various businesses in the export of agri commodity and industrial minerals. we recently set up a new Division for the wholesale Distribution of fresh Commodities across Nigeria.

Our Company is interested in Hiring suitably qualified persons for the positions of station Managers sales officers and sourcing officers in our new business division.

POSITION:[/b]Station Manager: (Location: Abuja, Lagos, Port harcourt, Warri, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Onitsha, Owerri, Aba)
Job Description: The person will be responsible for all day to day management of his station affairs including sales, accounting and meeting up with daily schedules and target and uploading final sales data to the company network.

qualifications: HND, BSC AND OND with a flair for marketing, business administration, and Agriculture.

Remuneration: N30,000 to N40,000 Basic salary with Commission on daily sales.

send CV to: hr@hansandjohn.com.ng

[b]POSITION:
Sales OfficerssadLocation: Abuja, Lagos, Port harcourt, Warri, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Onitsha, Owerri, Aba)

Job Description: The Right candidate will be responsible for marketing and sales of assigned fresh Produce and will be reporting directly to the Station Manager. He should preferably be someone with a flair for sales and marketing and should be able to work without supervision.

Qualifications: OND, NCE, SSCE

Remuneration: N20,000 Basic with Commission on daily sales and target.

[b]POSITION: [/b]Sourcing Officers: (Location: Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Plateau)

Job Description: The right will be responsible for sourcing of fresh Agri Produce according to the guideline specifications and prices, management of sourcing collection warehouse, payment of suppliers and organizing transport and logistics of sourced commodities. The right candidates must have flair for agricultures and job roles will include field visit and sampling and the person must be tech savvy.

REMUNERATION: N35,000 to N40, 000 per Month with incentives on satisfactory Job Performance.

DEADLINE: 14/02/2015
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please include your Locations of choice in your mail headings.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by Socrates05(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
I resides In Warri & am interested. I had B.Sc(hons) Business Administration & NIM.
Thanks
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Socrates05:
I resides In Warri & am interested. I had B.Sc(hons) Business Administration & NIM.
Thanks

Please email your CV and we will contact you.
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by sonssyo: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
grin cheesy u are wicked 40k 30k for wetin
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2015
still Hiring...keep the CV rolling in!
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2015
still Hiring...keep the CV's rolling in! Remember to state your location of choice.
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Still calling!
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Still hiring folks! Keep the CV rolling in. Remeber to state your location of choice and position in your mail heading.
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Still Hiring. Keep the CV coming!!!
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by walexy14(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2015
jeffmyson:
Still calling!
. have not received any call , I apply for the sourcing officer Kaduna state. help pls?
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by jeffmyson(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
walexy14:
. have not received any call , I apply for the sourcing officer Kaduna state. help pls?

We will contact you when you are shortlisted by HR.

Thanks
Re: Vacant Positions : Station Managers, Sales Officers, Sourcing Officers by omalikoe: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
That email address is not correct @gmail or yhooa.How did u guys submit yours.

(1) (Reply)

We Urgently Need An Office Assistant / I'm About To Be Scammed? / Aiico Insurance Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.