Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Clock Work Mod(cwm) Recovery For All Tecno Phones. Backup Your ROM. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clock Work Mod(cwm) Recovery For All Tecno Phones. Backup Your ROM. (1021 Views)

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clock Work Mod(cwm) Recovery For All Tecno Phones. Backup Your ROM. by naijaweb4: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello everyone, am kinda new here.

I will like to share a topic I saw online... Which I think have been very helpfull to me.
It involves
Backing up Androids ROM: &
Installing CWM for all Tecno chinko phones lols

Please don't get offended by the continue reading tag below. I was just afraid of something.

Here's the topic.

if you're the type that like cool features in phone, or if you're the type that enjoys pimping of phones(android). To unleash its full potentials and abilities, I will advice you to follow this step to avoid bricking of your phone when tempering with its software.

How to Install the recovery image and backup your ROM.
Continue reading >>>>
http://www..com/2014/12/clork-work-mod-cwm-recovery-image-for.html?m=1
Re: Clock Work Mod(cwm) Recovery For All Tecno Phones. Backup Your ROM. by naijaweb4: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wow
Re: Clock Work Mod(cwm) Recovery For All Tecno Phones. Backup Your ROM. by naijaweb4: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Android Testing Mode Activated / How Export Text Messages From Iphone / Tecno P9 Screen Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.