Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Alibaba Founder (jack Ma) Now China Richest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Alibaba Founder (jack Ma) Now China Richest (1165 Views)

Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine / The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Sued By Shareholders Over IPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Founder (jack Ma) Now China Richest by guass(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Alibaba founder Jack Ma tops China rich list

Jack Ma's Alibaba listed its shares in New York last week

Alibaba shares surge on NY debut
Jack Ma: The man behind Alibaba
What exactly is Alibaba?
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has become China's richest person following his company's record listing, according to a wealth survey by the Hurun Report.

Mr Ma tops its annual rich list with a fortune of $25bn (£15bn), followed by Wanda Group chairman Wang Jianlin.

Internet billionaires account for five of China's 10 richest people this year, eclipsing property tycoons who have traditionally dominated the list.

The list also includes the head of Tencent, Pony Ma.

Other tech titans on the list include the co-founder of Chinese search group Baidu, Robin Li, and the founder of online retailer JD.com, Richard Liu Qiangdong.

Mr Liu, who is ranked 10th on the super-rich list, also saw his company listed in New York in August this year.

CHINA RICH LIST
Name Company Wealth (US$)
SOURCE: HURUN REPORT RICH LIST 2014
1. Jack Ma Yun & family
Alibaba (IT)
$25bn
2. Wang Jianlin & family
Wanda (Real estate, entertainment)
$24.2bn
3. Li Hejun
Hanergy (Renewable energy)
$20.8bn
4. Zong Qinghou & family
Wahaha (Drinks)
$20.8bn
5. Pony Ma
Tencent (IT, entertainment)
$18.1bn
Hurun Report chairman and chief researcher Rupert Hoogewerf said the list shows "the entrepreneurial spirit that has caught China seems not to be abating".

"Jack Ma is the 11th Number One we have had in China in the last 16 years, showing the dynamism of the Chinese economy, and a stark reminder of the growth potential that is being realised in the emerging markets".
Re: Alibaba Founder (jack Ma) Now China Richest by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Nice one.

With population growing rapidly in Nigeria,food insecurity is a major challenge to be solve and this can only be solve through investing in agriculture.

With the conducive business environment provided by governments,agriculture is the next big thing in the next few years.

Check my articles to see profitable agribusinesses you can invest and venture into to create wealth.
Contact yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for more info.
Re: Alibaba Founder (jack Ma) Now China Richest by TeamSimple(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
The man must be very funny.
Re: Alibaba Founder (jack Ma) Now China Richest by stinggy(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2014
What a success story. Happy for him

Re: Alibaba Founder (jack Ma) Now China Richest by OMOSOFEF: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
When he started no one believed him, today he has proved them wrong.

You must dare to do something different, and if you fail you have something
you would have pickle from the experience

Today let me share an idea that I found and have used.

JUST MAKE MILLIONS SELLING TOMATOES.

Let me tell you how much you can make from this business drawing from my experience.

A basket of Tomatoes sells for 1400 naira to 1600 naira from the farmers

A basket in Lagos sells for 4000,

Gain on one basket = 4000-1600=2400

Total gain on 500 baskets= 500 x 2400 = 12 0 00000

Expenses

1 finders fee 20000

2 baskets at 250 = 250 x 500 = 125000

3 loading = 10,000

3 sellers percentage 10% =225000

Transport and feeding 50000

Total expenses 410, 000

Net gain 1200000 – 410000

N790,000

For more information on this

visit www.skinreviving.com/tomabiz.htm

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investor / Get Loan Today To Start Your Business / 20 Units Of 30 Tons Howo Dump Trucks (tippers) Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.