Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? (2131 Views)

Best Unlimited Web Hosting Offer Ever / Web Hosting Offer @ Cheaper Rate / Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by punditt: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where do I get unlimited hosting plan in Nigeria? As in unlimited addon domains, unlimited bandwidth/disk, unlimited emails etc
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by Youngzedd(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
punditt: Where do I get unlimited hosting plan in Nigeria? As in unlimited addon domains, unlimited bandwidth/disc, unlimited emails etc

At what price are you looking for it?
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by jonnyboy4u: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Try QServers.net

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by LoadedHost(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
punditt: Where do I get unlimited hosting plan in Nigeria? As in unlimited addon domains, unlimited bandwidth/disc, unlimited emails etc

Our Unlimited Hosting costs only $9.99 per month
Everything Unlimited

https://www.loadedhost.com/hosting/?ref=nl
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by punditt: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ young, I'm not talking about price it's about paying to Naija local bank account and if there is any question so that I can easily call because I want to switch to another web hosting company because I've not switched before I don't know how to go about it without tampering with the contents on my sites because I have many site.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by punditt: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ young, I'm not talking about price it's about paying to Naija local bank account and if there is any question so that I can easily call because I want to switch to another web hosting company because I've not switched before I don't know how to go about it without tampering with the contents on my sites because I have many sites.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by nipseyben(m): 1:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Hello everyone,
I would like to tell you about free web hosting service I use now.
Register here: http://www.000webhost.com/804865.html
They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am
now using them for about 3 months and never seen any
downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising
on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.

1 Like

Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2014

Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by georgen2u(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jregz:
wadup u havent reply my msgs
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by wisdom4abc(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by chaloner(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
punditt: @ young, I'm not talking about price it's about paying to Naija local bank account and if there is any question so that I can easily call because I want to switch to another web hosting company because I've not switched before I don't know how to go about it without tampering with the contents on my sites because I have many sites.
let's discuss on that 07037706852 or send mail to info@weyabhosting.com ........ We give quality hosting at www.weyabhosting.com this is service before pay with latest c panel.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by ilekky(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Try us @ bjkhost.com.We are on a high speed dedicated cloud server hosting.Our features are quite unlimited.

Try us today and see differences.Call 07069186241 for more discussions.You can even see how far we have gone

before paying us.We will give you nothing but the best.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by smthosting: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
you will get it at www.smthosting.com
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fraudster Alert. Hilary Iwenofu of H.I.T technologies is a fraudster.

Dont mind the portfolio of websites he claims to have done. He is a fraud. If you must do business with him, make sure he executes the job first before pay. Caveat Emptor. BUYER BEWARE.

I am just doing my own honest bit to rid this place of those without conscience, who refuse to let e commerce grow by destroying trust.

99 days for you, 1 day for the owner.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by punditt: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
GoldPencil: Fraudster Alert. Hilary Iwenofu of H.I.T technologies is a fraudster.

Dont mind the portfolio of websites he claims to have done. He is a fraud. If you must do business with him, make sure he executes the job first before pay. Caveat Emptor. BUYER BEWARE.

I am just doing my own honest bit to rid this place of those without conscience, who refuse to let e commerce grow by destroying trust.

99 days for you, 1 day for the owner.

Thanks, what is there website
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
punditt:

Thanks, what is there website
his favorite website is hostchillyng.com his name here is hilaryiwens05. always on this forum hawking his webhosting or design services, then when you patronize him he will ask for 30 percent upfront and disappear with your money
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by hilaryiwens05: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Heyyy...who is dis. Am where did I defraud you from. If I haven't delivered you job, its becus of reason which we can sought out, not coming here to talk rubbish[quote author=GoldPencil][/quote]
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
My brother u neva see anything. If u like dont refund my money. This is just phase 1.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by Abdul9025(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Holy sh1t am not the only 1...I even added this same guy on bbm..he disappear with my 3k..@hilary refund my money woo
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by hilaryiwens05: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Guy...wat re u talking about. Which 3k and wat business did u do with me.
Abdul9025: Holy sh1t am not the only 1...I even added this same guy on bbm..he disappear with my 3k..@hilary refund my money woo
and u re. Not even on my bbm
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by DukeNija(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
GoldPencil:
his favorite website is hostchillyng.com his name here is hilaryiwens05. always on this forum hawking his webhosting or design services, then when you patronize him he will ask for 30 percent upfront and disappear with your money

Guy what is wrong with you? Why are you being so childish? Why tarnish someone's image on a faceless forum because you paid him in advance? Is he supposed to start your job from his pocket? How do you even reason? Anyway, Hilary did my website and for your information he is not a scam, infact, I am very indebted to him because I paid him in bits. He finished my work and I was even owing him, I owed him for months without paying because I had not started my biz and was broke at the time. I eventually started and paid him, and I can attest to the fact that he is a very humble and committed webdesigner. And for your info, I have never set my eyes on him. Business involves trust, and when you are not a reputable person, its impossible to trust others. Chew on that. You can checkout my website on my signature if you think I'm not trustworthy like yourself.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by DukeNija(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abdul9025: Holy sh1t am not the only 1...I even added this same guy on bbm..he disappear with my 3k..@hilary refund my money woo

Na mumu dey worry you! People like you end up as perpetual under-achievers. Grow up
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2014
ok. thanks for your contribution. go to the bank and collect money with it. collect my money too or my finished work, thanks.
DukeNija:

Guy what is wrong with you? Why are you being so childish? Why tarnish someone's image on a faceless forum because you paid him in advance? Is he supposed to start your job from his pocket? How do you even reason? Anyway, Hilary did my website and for your information he is not a scam, infact, I am very indebted to him because I paid him in bits. He finished my work and I was even owing him, I owed him for months without paying because I had not started my biz and was broke at the time. I eventually started and paid him, and I can attest to the fact that he is a very humble and committed webdesigner. And for your info, I have never set my eyes on him. Business involves trust, and when you are not a reputable person, its impossible to trust others. Chew on that. You can checkout my website on my signature if you think I'm not trustworthy like yourself.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2014
and dont worry hilary, no need to open multiple accounts, as i said, ive only just begun, that will be the most expensive quick money you ever made.
DukeNija:

Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by hilaryiwens05: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Give the name of ur website
GoldPencil:
and dont worry hilary, no need to open multiple accounts, as i said, ive only just begun, that will be the most expensive quick money you ever made.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
I am not supporting hillary, i barely know him.

Normally, you should contact him via an email or text message or even contact his website(If you did your payment and other stuff on his site) , and give him some time to respond to you. If he does not respond, he may have issues just be patient.

It is then if he does not still respond for like a week or two then you come here with evidence.. Post some screenshots of your BBM chat, your emails, your payment invoice etc..

www.whsms.org

1 Like

Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by DukeNija(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
GoldPencil:

You be real mumu.. Open my profile and see if this is hilary. Your fo.olishness is clouding your sense of reason.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Strahovski:
I am not supporting hillary, i barely know him.

Normally, you should contact him via an email or text message or even contact his website(If you did your payment and other stuff on his site) , and give him some time to respond to you. If he does not respond, he may have issues just be patient.

It is then if he does not still respond for like a week or two then you come here with evidence.. Post some screenshots of your BBM chat, your emails, your payment invoice etc..

www.whsms.org

Look at the dates in the pics i have uploaded then look at today's date and tell me truthfully if sufficient time hasn't passed for this man to be branded a fraud (that is his pic, OOU Computer Science Student). Only a fool will keep waiting when he sees neither his money nor his work. i can provide screenshots of our arrangement, every discussion/plea made, he cant even provide a single screenshot that my work has started. worst part is that i have had to pay the owners of the work with my money. na to activate plan B.

Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
DukeNija:

You be real mumu.. Open my profile and see if this is hilary. Your fo.olishness is clouding your sense of reason.
ok
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by Vinshu(f): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
That Hilary is handsome really.. cheesy

Kind of...

Back to the topic.. 5th Aug is way long enough and he said 4 weeks.
This would be called FRAUD! lipsrsealed

Report his website for fraud and write a bad a review on all major forums and blogs.
Re: Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? by GoldPencil: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vinshu:
That Hilary is handsome really.. cheesy

Kind of...

Back to the topic.. 5th Aug is way long enough and he said 4 weeks.
This would be called FRAUD! lipsrsealed

Report his website for fraud and write a bad a review on all major forums and blogs.

lol trust me im way more handsome, what i will do on the other hand is going to be ugly. Fela talk am, say one day go be one day grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Body Language For Leaders | VIDEO Download | Hugageek / How Do I Sort This With Facebook / How Can I Integrate Sms Service To My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.