Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost (1128 Views)

Best Unlimited Web Hosting Offer Ever / Which Naija Web Hosting Offer Unlimited Plan? / Web Hosting Offer @ Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by kazey(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2005
Nairahost (A Nigerian web hosting company) yesterday lauched a free web hosting service for Nigerians who are interested in getting their own managed blog, or personal website.

Features of free web hosting package includes:
1 Sub-domain account (yourname.nairahost.com),
5 mb web space,
0.2 GB bandwidth,
2 email accounts,
Control Panel.
1 ftp account,
PHP,
1 mysql database,
frontpage extensions,
perl,. and more…

Requirements
- User uses website for personal homepage or blog, (no commercial websites allowed).
- User displays powered by Nairahost.com at the footer or header of the hosted website.
- User abides by the tos/aup of nairahost.

*Allowed to use .com or .net or .org for N1682, if you don't like having our sub-domain which is free.

Disclaimer: Please Note that nairahost.com does not have any affiliations with Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum.

To sign up please visit us.
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by oye247(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2005
Thanks for your offer.
I have sent in my application, i just hope you grant it.
Thanks.

[move]NAGODE[/move]
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by Farriel(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2005
Well this is a commendable effort by Nairahost. I'm going to to give a shot.
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by DualCore1: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
Pipz who condemn hosting companies, its really hard explaining anything to you unless u experience it. You think a host company will just sit and say "yay today lets turn off our servers and watch pipz cry"? You think a Nigerian host company has full control over their Dedicated servers (if they have the money for that) located in other countries and the VPS they might have running on them? I own an unmanaged VPS although i host just my sites, my bro's site and me dad's sites so i dont have to do any explaining to anyone if i restart my VPS or if ders a downtime for any other reason.

For the crackheads who make plenty noise, do this:
Go and look for a host that promises 100% uptime, i'll pay the first month on a shared hosting package with tht host company for u.
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by remoranger(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2009
@Dual core.
I dont think its any of the consumers business whether its not easy to run a hosting company or not. If the hosting company where a registered CHARITY  that would be way different matter. I agree there is no 100% uptime but a site going off and on like PHCN? that sucks big time

@whizzy
I am going to choose to disregard a part of your statement. I belive that no professional would put google ads and use joomla templates and cms on his own site (i understand using it for clients) but anyway, i might be wrong since i have not bothered to check the url.
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by lagoshost(m): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2009
This is ok, I will recommend same to www.lagoshost.com
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by vezycash(m): 1:24am On Aug 22, 2009
5mb space? please tell me something good. What will i do with 5mb space? store emails?
Abeg there are plenty of sites that give ya free - ad free hosting.

I'm even complaining that some sites are giving just 1gb space and 5gb bandwidth.

5mb - you can do sometin better.
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by richkids1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
but your page does not open
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by vezycash(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2009
sorry I noticed and have changed the link - the link points to a post on Nairaland.
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by klezeh: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
What?
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by veetubes: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
That's a good offer
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by vezycash(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2009
5mb is a good offer? when I'm complaining that 3gb is too small.
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by zsulu(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2009
hello pips we are into printing of scratch cards for your online or portal application.pls in case you wanna incorporate it in to your solution then we can produce it for you. We are proud to let you know that we are the major manufacturers of scratch cards for JAMB,WAEC,NECO,NYSC and over 85 higher institutions within and outside Nigeria.
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by obion: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2009
Fellas, www.legworkr.com is the best and g in Nigeria.
Visit them toand check out for urself www.legworkr.com
Re: Free Web Hosting Offer by Nairahost by item: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2010
Fellas, www.legworkr.com is the best and g in Nigeria.
Visit them toand check out for urself www.legworkr.com

Nonse - Your best in Nigeria site is not working!

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Files Using Ftp Need Help / Best Naija Webhost With Php Support / Is This Site Real Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.