Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC (27542 Views)

Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List / NUC Names 41 Illegal Universities / Nuc Releases List Of 36 Illegal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by onihaxy: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Eeyahh
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Talk2bryant(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2014
phransix147: West Coast University...Smh
east coast university...
tupac and biggie comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2014
How did the students of those universities get to know of them? I guess not through the UTME (JAMB) brochure, because their names won't be there. The names of some of these illegal universities alone are enough to make any right-thinking person to be suspicious of them. Apart from that, some of them operate from a single building.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Etizz: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2014
farano: Illiterate smh

if u can read very well den u should see a question mark there, I was only asking a question to b sure...So respect your old age....

1 Like

Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Etizz: I did not see NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (NOUN) there oh......is dat school really confirm university??
. Yes! I have a cousin doing something there.
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by franconian: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Yes, yes.... close them all!
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by cliffm43: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2014
it is a pity,,,what about those who spend time.money and others schooling their?
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by coolted(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2014
this could have been done earlier to avoid heartache... what happens to the students who has a year or two to end their academic activity
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by hensben(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2014
donroxy: Some 419s are just playing the smart one on desperate students who want the easiest way out !!
naija!!!..una like suffer head life...well, I rep public university. Still the best.
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Anthrophile(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2014
I commend NUC for always sanitizing the university education system of this country. similar measure will never happen in some countries in West Africa where they encourage mushroom/secondary school grade universities.
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2014
If only our Polytechnics and Colleges of Education where upgraded to degree awarding institutions in all discipline.

HND and NCE upgraded to par with university degree, this mad rush to acquire a degree from whatever institution in the name of university will stop.
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by tuffgongjo(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Owo ti wo igbo.
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by roufy235(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2014
bad news for their students
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by neighbourhud: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Alexebo: even fools are amazed by ur foolishness
grin grin grin
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Kizyte(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2014
What a pity!
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Etizz: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2014
mcmeffy: NOUN is an accredited entity.

OK thank u very much
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Etizz: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2014
evegran: . Yes! I have a cousin doing something there.

but it's like they are in various part of d country right?? is it a federal, state or private
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Godsate: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2014

Are you from Abia ? The thing pain u no be small. Well, everybody is free to express his own opinion.
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by ayobase(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2014
lomomike:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/8-operators-illegal-universities-prosecuted-nuc/

it shows that our government has failed the Nigeria students.

How many students do these government and licensed private schools admit yearly?

A failed sector some people are taking advantage of.

Afe Babalola University is case study of such schools.....still dont know why NUC hasn't licensed that school.

I wonder when the plight of Uniabuja will be attended to.

Nigeria students risking education as a result of leaders' failure.

what will it cost our government to take up those schools and nourish them instead of sending those zealous students home.

It won't be a surprise if some of these schools have better inputs and outputs compared to some government possessed schools.

yeye dey smell.......inconsiderate and wicked act.

who knows if its a scenario of two elephants fighting and the grass/trees (students) being the victims.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Bryan12(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Maybe fools like you.who knows?
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by sodique20(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Lolz...from secondary skull to another..foolishness is in our hearth
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Phemmmy(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2014
LASU and OSU should be on the list
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Kossyne(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2014
jairusben: i pity" does" final year student

"Does" seriously? Reserve some for yourself. You need it more than them.
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Surely001(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2014
Bryan12: Out of about eight universities there,three are in abia state.I don't believe this!

"U dont believe" Well.., am not surprise!
How can u ever blieve wen de last time u were arguing wit ur Mum dat she is not ur Biological Mother... So wat is it on earth can u ever Believe?..... ., REPENT and BELIEVE oo!!!
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by ijbeauty(f): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2014
All in the quest for education.......

NUC should have listed the illegal 55 Unis for public awareness...

I pity the students of those schools.....

#and Abia state has the highest of them fake uni, hmmm
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Licenced today, not licenced tomorrow, shows how serious NUC is.

Students need not worry-money will change hands as usual and their licences will be issued with immediate alacrity(even if the schools don't deserve the licence!).

1 Like

Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by idu1(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Damsman10:
d most painful part is dat dey r now jambites
i dont pity there asshole. Who send them?
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by idu1(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Etizz: I did not see NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (NOUN) there oh......is dat school really confirm university??
Ignorance is a bliss. I pity ur life.
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by shezy(f): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Etizz:

but it's like they are in various part of d country right?? is it a federal, state or private
that is why is called open university,is a federal universityl.i think open university is the best for nigeria system where you graduate without employment and even if they manage to create ine,they ask for unexisting experience but with open uni.,u can learn and work with experience and you can even decide to have non formal education to create employment for yourself
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by activatenigeria: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2014
A Must Read......How Jonathan got his Groove back ...https://www.nairaland.com/1919317/how-jonathan-got-groove-back
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2014
hensben: naija!!!..una like suffer head life...well, I rep public university. Still the best.
Public Universities do it for me too !! Infact, Better By Far is it !!
Re: 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC by Mettal: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2014
jairusben: i pity does final year student
why panicking? They will surely fix it,thats naija for u,where money talks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News / Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) / The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.