Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News (27450 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by LegendHero(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2023
Nigerians all over the world have consistently shown that records are not only to be set but they are also to be broken.

—Aminat Yusuf
Just a few weeks ago, Aminat Yusuf, a law student at Lagos State University, Ojo, smashed a 40-year-old record of the institution when she graduated with a perfect Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 5.0.

Aminat became the first graduate from LASU to pull off such a great feat and a reminder that some Nigerians have achieved the same remarkable feat in the past.

Nigerians who have graduated with 5.0 CGPA: Daniel Dada Ayodele

—Daniel Dada Ayodele
A graduating student in the Department of Psychology, was the star boy during the 2014/2015 Convocation of the University of Lagos (UNILAG).

Dada set a new record that year when he graduated with a CGPA of 5.00.

As reported by The Nation, the then UNILAG Vice Chancellor, Prof Rahamon Bello said:
“A perfect score. This means he scored As in all courses he took in the programme. I congratulate the graduate with a First Class‎.”

— Taiwo Bankole and Ajoke Omotuyi
As reported by The Punch, these two female students from UNILAG matched Ayodele’s 5.0 CGPA record the following year.

Bankole graduated from the Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, while Omotuyi graduated from the Department of Systems Engineering,

—Motunrayo Ajia
The 21-year-old Petroleum Engineering student was the first in the history of Covenant University to achieve this feat. According to The Punch, she graduated with a perfect CGPA of 5.00 in the 2018/2019 academic session.

— Ewerechukwu Asaka
Ewerechukwu Asaka emerged best-graduating student in Computer Science in the 2020/2021 academic session with a CGPA of 5.0. She also graduated from Covenant University.

—Dashe Fatima Andat
Dashe Fatima Andat was an Accounting student who graduated with a CGPA of 5.0 in 2023, also from Covenant University, Daily Independent reported.

—Gloria Bozhena Ezuma
Gloria Bozhena Ezuma, a student of Business Administration, pulled off a 5.0 CGPA at Nile University of Nigeria at the institution’s 8th Convocation ceremony on March 6, 2021, the institution disclosed on its website.

—Dr Victor Olalusi
According to Guardian, Dr Victor Olalusi was the best graduating student in the Russian Federation in 2013. He scored a 5.0 CGPA at Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow (RNRMU). Olabisi studied at RNRMU under the Russia-Nigeria Bilateral Education Agreement.

—Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona
Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona, in 2017graduated with a CGPA of 5.0 in Computer Technology from the University of Computer Sciences and Skills, Lodz. He achieved this great feat after he left Nigeria at the 200 level under a special degree exchange programme arranged by Babcock University with the University of Computer Sciences and Skills, Lodz, Poland.

—Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye
Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye graduated from the University of Debrecen in Hungary with a perfect GPA of 5.0 in his Masters's Program in 2021.

In a post on his LinkedIn profile wrote:
“I graduated from the prestigious University of Debrecen with a perfect GPA of 5.0, capped with special honours.
Olisola Aanu Olabanjo

—Olisola Aanu Olabanjo
This is another Nigerian to graduate with a perfect CGPA at a Master’s program level.

Olabanjo emerged Best MSc student at the 24th LASU Convocation Ceremony on Wednesday, December 16, 2020.

—Mary Otunba
Mary Otunba graduated as the best student in her department from Caleb University Business School with a 5.0 CGPA in 2020.

In a LinkedIn post, she said:
“My experience over the years had thought me that life is in phases. All I need is to enjoy every bit of it cos they are not meant to last forever.”

Source: https://www.legit.ng/education/1543187-list-nigerians-graduated-perfect-cgpa-50/

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Obinwenite(m): 2:13am On Jul 10, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by LegendHero(m): 2:13am On Jul 10, 2023
More names not on the list.

—Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona — Got 5.0 CGPA from Poland University.

—Babalola Benjamin - Mountain Too University 5.0 CGPA

— Oluwapelumi Adejumo — FUOYE Ekiti 5.0 CGPA

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by totit: 2:15am On Jul 10, 2023
wink
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Raskimonojendor: 4:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Some people Sabi book Sha.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Entprys(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2023
I always know that we are more educated than them.
Yoruba l'ogba first

146 Likes 18 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by BeautifulMind2: 5:28am On Jul 10, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.legit.ng/education/1543187-list-nigerians-graduated-perfect-cgpa-50/
Source Legit known for dishing out propaganda. I thought you have credible source

9 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by BeautifulMind2: 5:35am On Jul 10, 2023

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Quadribabaalagb: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2023
Some people are so academically good ehn.

But here I am selling herbs as usual

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by BeautifulMind2: 5:50am On Jul 10, 2023

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by BeautifulMind2: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2023

30 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by BeautifulMind2: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2023
LegendHero:

That's how you guys go about deceiving gullible minds in Nigeria with propaganda

34 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Localemperor: 6:06am On Jul 10, 2023
The list should be, list of afon.ja that graduated with 5.0 because it has only yuroba names on it. I know a lot of other ethnicity that has achieved the same fit.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by BeautifulMind2: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2023

39 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by BeautifulMind2: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2023
LegendHero:

Propaganda tribe grin grin Igbos has been smashing academic records since the days of Adams

47 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by BeautifulMind2: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2023

23 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by helinues: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2023
All this Tomdick is unnecessary

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by kettykings: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2023
This thread has backfired .

igbos arriving the world stage in grand style with breath taking, record breaking, history shattering achievements

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by mightyhaze: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:
All this Tomdick is unnecessary
well it came anyways.. and so has to be dealt with accordingly ...I'm sure you only crawled out because beautifulmind2 is shooting up the thread with facts.. because normally na u be Nairaland resident sentry.. your comment no dey pass 1st or second before cool

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by helinues: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2023
mightyhaze:
well it came anyways.. and so has to be dealt with ...I'm sure you only crawled out because beautifulmind2 is shooting up the thread with facts.. because normally na u be Nairaland resident sentry.. your comment no dey pass 1st or second before cool

Which radarada this one dey talk in early morning?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by mightyhaze: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Entprys:
I always know that we are more educated than them.

Yoruba l'ogba first
ofcourse you know the people you are more educated than..but fear no go let you call their names..
However ,una overall Lords for education ,una still Sabi them. Ask Jamb ,waec and other independent examination boards cool

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by mightyhaze: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:

Which radarada this one dey talk in early morning?
Go back and man your Nairaland sentry spot lest u miss the next thread coming.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by helinues: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2023
mightyhaze:
Go back and man your Nairaland sentry spot lest u miss the next thread coming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Kukutenla: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2023
Noted
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by michlins(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2023
When will we stop cramming the junks written by others and find practical solutions to our very unique situation in Nigeria?

If you observe, the rules that govern other places don't work here. Take for instance, demand and supply chain. If you like supply everything you want, prices will keep going up and somehow the system seem not to follow.

There are plenty instances too. Congratulations to them though

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by IamANigerianMan: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Continue to celebrate nonsense, with this we bought our website template from WordPress, Joomla etc..

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Englishisamust: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Yoruba to the world!!!! grin, not like those tribe that are forging something..... Make I no mention aaam before dey come for my head grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Englishisamust: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Continue to celebrate nonsense, with this we bought our website template from WordPress, Joomla etc..
undecided undecided undecided.
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Cassandraloius: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2023
Good for them. Let's face this hardship together grin
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Sirjamo: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2023
They can't dominate where there's no miracle centers

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by orion7: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2023
mightyhaze:
well it came anyways.. and so has to be dealt with ...I'm sure you only crawled out because beautifulmind2 is shooting up the thread with facts.. because normally na u be Nairaland resident sentry.. your comment no dey pass 1st or second before cool
I swear. If it was the Youruba list he will be quiet. Yourubas before igbos are nothing. Ask iweala, anyaoku , ibe, Adichie, The list is king and endless.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down / Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If / These Two UNIOSUN Students Are Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.