Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK (1583 Views)

31,556 Foreigners Denied Entry Into Nigeria / Nigerian Passengers Denied Entry Into South Africa / Denied Entry Into The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK by Deguy12: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
A Tunisian waiter, Rafaa who is barely 21 years old got attracted to Dorothy Sims, a 70 year old woman but their marriage didn’t last long because Rafaa was denied entry to the UK
Dorothy said that she got married to Rafaa after falling in love on holiday.Dorothy said: “There was an instant attraction between me and this waiter, but I never said anything, I never did anything and then he sent me a little note, would I like to go for a coffee. Out of the blue.
“And I said to my sister, ‘Is he crackers, what does he want with an old biddy like me with all these young birds around?’ “
The long distance seemingly put an end to their marriage.
“When you love somebody and you’ve finished it just doesn’t go away, the hurt doesn’t go away, does it? It’s still there,” Dorothy lamented.
“I’ve cried buckets, I have really. Lots of happy memories. Walks along the beach, and he’s very romantic man.”

http://nigeriacamera.net/21-year-old-man-who-married-a-70-year-old-woman-denied-entry-to-the-uk/

What’s your opinion about this hustling moves?
Re: 21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK by freshness2020: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Poor Bloke wan go jand!

1 Like

Re: 21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK by shikshark: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
owo wogbo

1 Like

Re: 21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK by tpia1: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2014
If they can deny a white man, then is there hope for a black man in the same situation.
Re: 21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK by tpia1: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Deguy1:

What’s your opinion about this hustling moves?

Are you trying to imply the man has other motives for being in love??

1 Like

Re: 21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK by olempe(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin
freshness2020: Poor Bloke wan go jand!
Re: 21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK by Vicjustice: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2014
tpia1: If they can deny a white man, then is there hope for a black man in the same situation.
So, you call that a "white man"?
If you call that guy (the Tunisians in general) white, then you are being unfair for not considering the Fulanis as white people.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Smallest Countries In The World / Abraham Adesanya Housing Estate Flooded / Pictures Of A Shopping Mall In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.