Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

THINK-IN. - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / THINK-IN. (20953 Views)

THINK-IN(introduction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THINK-IN. by faithgokz(f): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Ishilove the great THINK-INITE grin smiley cheesy

1one.... undecided person wey wan scatter our precious brain tongue Females are great intellectuals shey you know? grin

Well, bring another brain teaser..
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2014
faithgokz: Ishilove the great THINK-INITE grin smiley cheesy

1one.... undecided person wey wan scatter our precious brain tongue Females are great intellectuals shey you know? grin

Well, bring another brain teaser..

You're clamoring for one now abi gringrin

But If I bring it you would start whinning that it's too difficult, then run away sad
Re: THINK-IN. by jslimz(f): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one:

Jslimz the "Ajebuhher" tongue tongue
angry
Re: THINK-IN. by DAvIt0(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ooh. Mr 1one... Sorry I've been Offline, so been unable to answer the Mentions.

Ishilove is the Bomb here mehn...

New Word : Circumlocution:

A roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.

Edit:
Re: THINK-IN. by DAvIt0(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tag: 1one

Waiting for the next Teaser Think-In
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
jslimz: angry

Ehen now angry

I said Bread and Beans.. You were like embarassed

When I now said Egg and plantain you went grin

Ajebuhher you are noni
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
DAvIt0: Ooh. Mr 1one...Sorry I've been Offline, so been unable to answer the Mentions

Ishilove is Bomb here mehn...

A roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.

No p.

Infact man... Ishilove Has been nuking this place with her brains since... grin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
DAvIt0: Tag: 1one

Waiting for the next Teaser Think-In

Hmmm. ... Ok oo

I just hope you won't be conveniently absent when I tag you for the next Think-in.
Re: THINK-IN. by DAvIt0(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one:

No p.

Infact man... Ishilove Has been nuking this place with her brains since... grin

Yea. Saw that. She's Good.

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by jslimz(f): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one:

Ehen now angry

I said Bread and Beans.. You were like embarassed

When I now said Egg and plantain you went grin

Ajebuhher you are noni
grin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
WELCOME TO THINK-IN SATURDAY

gringringrin

I'm sure many of you are either just lazying around in your houses.. Sleeping... Watching football... at one wedding reception or the other,.. In the market shopping or maybe in the heat of the kitchen cooking for the coming weekgringrin

But If you're going to have even the FAINTEST CHANCE OF GETTING ANY TEASER CORRECT ON THINK-IN SATURDAY, then believe you me, you have to leave all those distractions and focus all your mind and "chi" grin in here.

Ladies and Gentlemen... Thinkinites and aspiring Thinkinites.. Today's brain-teasers are not for the feeble brained angry angry

Do you have what it takes to relish the joy of being a bonafide Thinkinite.

Can you Think IN AND WIDE ENOUGH even way beyond the confines of outer space gringrin

THINK-IN is just not some overly random mixture of clues, and words.. Naah. Instead THINK-IN is the celebration of words.. The appreciation of words and how so interconnected each word is to the next... Larger words are made up of large words.. Large words are made up of small words... Small words are made up of even smaller words... and so.. They are all in essence connected.

Without words we would lose our sense of expression and communication, and so THINK-IN IS ALL ABOUT THE BEAUTY OF WORDS

..Invite your friends... your Magas or Mugus, your Neighbours, and even your enemies... It's particularly good to invite your enemies because THINK-IN SATURDAY is sure to cause headaches, scratching of the head, wiping off of sweat from the face and every other action that depicts stressgringrin

To The on-board Thinkinites

Jslimz
Zainal
Ishilove
Faithgokz
DAvIt0
AdeniyiA

Let's see who takes the day.gringrin

BRAIN TEASER IN THE NEXT POST..
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
DAvIt0: Ooh. Mr 1one... Sorry I've been Offline, so been unable to answer the Mentions.

Ishilove is Bomb here mehn...

yeah, Beating around the bush things cool

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
yah! ... i don land!
I'd be number 1one this time cool
Bring it on, ama smash it this time cool grin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
AdeniyiA: yah! ... i don land!
I'd be number 1one this time cool
Bring it on, ama smash it this time cool grin

Mouth Mouth tongue tongue

I think you should get a paper and pen

Or

Open a note on your phone

gringrin

You can't answer any teaser today by scribbling the words in the air oooo.. You go just faintgrin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
IT'S AN ELEVEN-LETTERED WORD

The LAST-FOUR LETTERS form a word used to describe the feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others.

If THE 10TH-LETTER were put in place of the SIXTH-LETTER of the word, then THE THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH and SIXTH LETTER will collectively form a WORD that is used to describe the payment made to the/or collected by the owner of a property.

The EIGHT and NINTH LETTER of this "11-LETTERED WORD" are the same as the SEVENTH and EIGHTH LETTER of a Hollywood hit movie released in 2012 about the story of a 16year old boy who lost his family to a shipwreck.

The SEVENTH, EIGTH and NINTH LETTERS of this word collectively form a word that means to Immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate.

If the FIRST and SECOND LETTERS of this word were added to a number between 7 and 15..The NEW WORD FORMED will be a word that depicts a state of being "uneasy" , "nervous" or "anxious"

WHAT IS THIS WORD?

GOOD LUCK PEEPS

And Remember, FEEL FREE TO GIVE UP AFTER THE FIRST PARAGRAPH.. It's absolutely normal... Nothing to be ashamed ofgrin
Re: THINK-IN. by faithgokz(f): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't know why guys are talkatives *rolls eyes*   tongue tongue
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one:

Mouth Mouth tongue tongue

I think you should get a paper and pen

Or

Open a note on your phone

gringrin

You can't answer any teaser today by scribbling the words in the air oooo.. You go just faintgrin
Don't worry, this time I'll circumcise all your circumlocutions cheesy
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please you guys should not forget to mention me whenever you're tired of trying grin grin
Re: THINK-IN. by drollster(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
@ 1one: SERENDIPITY.

The film is life of pi.
Landlords collect rent.
feeling of empathy is Pity.
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
drollster: SERENDIPITY.
perfectly correct man!
no more 'serenren' by 1one grin
the first and the fourth paragraphs easily gave away the answer ...cool
Re: THINK-IN. by faithgokz(f): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one: IT'S AN ELEVEN-LETTERED WORD

The LAST-FOUR LETTERS form a word used to describe the feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others.

If THE 10TH-LETTER were put in place of the SIXTH-LETTER of the word, then THE THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH and SIXTH LETTER will collectively form a WORD that is used to describe the payment made to the/or collected by the owner of a property.

The EIGHT and NINTH LETTER of this "11-LETTERED WORD" are the same as the SEVENTH and EIGHTH LETTER of a Hollywood hit movie released in 2012 about the story of a 16year old boy who lost his family to a shipwreck.

The SEVENTH, EIGTH and NINTH LETTERS of this word collectively form a word that means to Immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate.

If the FIRST and SECOND LETTERS of this word were added to a number between 7 and 15..The NEW WORD FORMED will be a word that depicts a state of being "uneasy" , "nervous" or "anxious"

WHAT IS THIS WORD?

GOOD LUCK PEEPS

And Remember, FEEL FREE TO GIVE UP AFTER THE FIRST PARAGRAPH.. It's absolutely normal... Nothing to be ashamed ofgrin

SERENDIPITY
Re: THINK-IN. by faithgokz(f): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
I can show you how i got my answer smiley with the help of drollster of cos kiss
Re: THINK-IN. by drollster(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
AdeniyiA:
perfectly correct man!

Thank you jere. Modified it slightly to show my workings.
Re: THINK-IN. by drollster(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
;
faithgokz: I can show you how i got my answer smiley with the help of drollster of cos kiss

wink smiley
Re: THINK-IN. by drollster(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
okay last clue. se added to ten = tense.
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
faithgokz: I can show you how i got my answer smiley with the help of drollster of cos kiss
long neck,undecided u don quickly peep into drollster's answer sheet grin
Re: THINK-IN. by faithgokz(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one: IT'S AN ELEVEN-LETTERED WORD

The LAST-FOUR LETTERS form a word used to describe the feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others. this is PITY

If THE 10TH-LETTER were put in place of the SIXTH-LETTER of the word, then THE THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH and SIXTH LETTER will collectively form a WORD that is used to describe the payment made to the/or collected by the owner of a property. The word is RENT but does not mean that "T" is the exact letter. You just said if it were!

The EIGHT and NINTH LETTER of this "11-LETTERED WORD" are the same as the SEVENTH and EIGHTH LETTER of a Hollywood hit movie released in 2012 about the story of a 16year old boy who lost his family to a shipwreck. The name of the film is LIFE OF PI. So "PI" are the letters needed.

The SEVENTH, EIGTH and NINTH LETTERS of this word collectively form a word that means to Immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate. DIP

If the FIRST and SECOND LETTERS of this word were added to a number between 7 and 15..The NEW WORD FORMED will be a word that depicts a state of being "uneasy" , "nervous" or "anxious" tenSE if u add it to TEN.

WHAT IS THIS WORD? SERENDIPITY grin
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one come out o, you sef need to buckle up on your circumlocuted think-in o, because somebody, a new thinkinite has SERENDIPITIOUSLY carted away the trophy o grin
Re: THINK-IN. by faithgokz(f): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
AdeniyiA:
long neck,undecided u don quickly peep into drollster's answer sheet grin

Na u no oo. It was his answer that gave me the word tongue
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ahhhhhh
shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
AdeniyiA:
perfectly correct man!
the first and the fourth paragraphs easily gave away the answer ...cool

This guy e be like say MC go fit you oo

gringringrin

You no get am ooo but you just dey blow trumpet for another person
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one: Ahhhhhh
shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked
They'll just pop out of their sockets ni undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Mathematics Game / What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.