Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (57266 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters / Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Datsme: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2014
condralbede: Good news....In no distance time we all will start experiencing the fresh air, that's about to blow!!

If by this time u v nt bn xperiencin any fresh air and u r still hoping, guy u r on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Amhappy(f): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Ife ojoo gbafukwee. When there is life,there is hope.Susan is alive thats the most important. Thank you Lord.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by piagetskinner(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Clone2020: Is it just me or did President Goodluck and his campaign advisers deliberately wait until now to kill Boko Haram leader, capture some of their commanders and free some of the Chibook girls? Are these attempts to sway the public into voting him in office again? It just seems fishy and well planned... Still happy for the wave of good news thus far... The grand finale will be the release of every single abducted chibook girl
Guy u just spoke my mind....I have been wondering too,y is it that when jona has been cleared 4 re-election into office by the PDP it is then the NA wins/is winning its tackle over bh , even to the xtent of them surrendering their weapons#just so fishy mehn

1 Like

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Vivipedia: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Bringbackourgirls. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Forwetinnah: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
phransix147: Una don start again abi... When it has been verified I would believe... Oga Maj.Gen. Chris na true?

You dey mind them...after driving in 2 truck loads of fake girls into the barracks last week, now this??!!
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
I won't comment on the topic unless the news has been confirmed. I don't trust the PR Units of our institutions anymore
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by simdam500(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Decapo: Make dem hear from the horses mouth b4 confirming if she was among the missing girls now...Naija which way?
it like you are there! Naija, we wont allow the gal to talk b4 we conclude!

Naija involve in runs till thy kingdom come grin
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by abdulnoni: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
They're missing something, isn't she pregnant? If no... Then she's not from chibok sch!
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by SociableG: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks to God
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by akpanikpe(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
She no get picture?
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Kennyfancy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Icon4s: Good news. But I still wonder y some people still believe there was no kidnap in the first place undecided
u whn believe, pls tell us their location and tell us why they keeping coming 1 by 1,
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Tex42(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
good news. waiting for the return of the remaining girls.

see miracle: only her waka come from sambisa...
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Kennyfancy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
piagetskinner:
Guy u just spoke my mind....I have been wondering too,y is it that when jona has been cleared 4 re-election into office by the PDP it is then the NA wins/is winning its tackle over bh , even to the xtent of them surrendering their weapons#just so fishy mehn
even ur mama dey wonder if nah she born u self
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Coldfeet(f): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Icon4s: Good news. But I still wonder y some people still believe there was no kidnap in the first place undecided
The reason is not farfetched! A whole lot of loop holes in the number that was actually taken that NIGHT FROM THE HOSTEL. Take for instance """SUSAN ONE OF THE 219 CHIBOK GIRLS" and """I'M OPTIMISTIC THAT THE REMAINING 219 GIRLS WILL BE RELEASED""" was Susan not among the 219? How come after finding Susan "one of the 219" we still are hoping for the "REMAINING 219" to be released? Shouldn't it be 218 now? Inaccuracies in information such as this is why some still doubt the "Chibok Saga"
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by DaWorshiper(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Frankisu: More good news

Am gettin gradually moving up d ladder #FTC in sight... so haaapppyyy
Fine girl
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by DaWorshiper(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
ayusco85: Two more chibok girls were found by passers by near sambisa.......
See as u just make me laugh now.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by zudozz: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
I always say this but most people will not agree with me. Hell fire is going 2 be like Pressing iron.. U dont expect a pupil that lied to his teacher or some pickpocket at d bus stop 2 b at d same place as this Boko haram members after life. U will not understand how useless this apes are until u imagine that maybe ur daughter or ur niece or small cousin or ur kid sister is among this Chibok girls!
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by tokjohn: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by ayusco85(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
DaWorshiper:
See as u just make me laugh now.

cheesy
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by piagetskinner(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kennyfancy: even ur mama dey wonder if nah she born u self
Some people just open their mouth to spew rubbish...what has it got to do with the question I asked?...if u no get work go clap 4 COW abeg #eran okoundecided
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by suptol(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Supposed photos of 'Abubakar Shekau' when he was captured and killed:

SEE @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/supposed-photos-of-abubakar-shekau-when.html
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by longerthroat(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
what really did Ihejirika achieve after year of battle against the insurgents, anyway FATTER bank account for him self.... kudos to the reigning CAS.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by ElziLaz(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
praise God! That's good news. We pray she stabilise on time and debriefed so as to get d location of the remaining 218.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by san316(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
The girls waited for fg to rescue them and bring them back but no show. Now they are finding their way themselve. FG, leaving its duties for the citizens since time imo river.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Holuwarsweun(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
kai diz people na bad people dem abduct people and dem throw dem away from truck kai dem be bad guy.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Holuwarsweun(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
kai diz people na bad people dem abduct people and dem throw dem away from truck kai dem be bad guy.make fg go rescue dem or dem go do negotiation
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
This are the Nigerians Jonathan could not give a fck about when they were kidnapped.

But he would fly his fat kids to sane countries on holiday, while pendusky is fasting and praying for him and his family.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi by elwood: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
anyone else worried the police may torture information out of her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.