Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

0 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 0 (1580 Views)

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / Americans Confirm Shekau's Death / Boko Haram: Latest Video On Shekau Was Manipulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

0 by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 25, 2014
j
Re: 0 by Randerl: 5:20am On Sep 25, 2014
¿¿
Re: 0 by DonXavi(m): 5:34am On Sep 25, 2014
I hope you´ll start commending Gej from now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 0 by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2014
DonXavi: I hope you´ll start commending Gej from now.

Who is GeJ? Is that the name of another Islamic haramite?

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: 0 by RagaMufeen(m): 5:43am On Sep 25, 2014
No one take you serious until you follow join PDP with your mentor, for now you dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: 0 by martins0: 5:57am On Sep 25, 2014
cramjones:

Who is GeJ? Is that the name of another Islamic haramite?

-CramJones

For emphasis, GEJ is our/your president and Commander in Chief of the Armed forces, the forces that took down Shekau!
It's a position God has placed him on in the presence of his enemies like you and will occupy till 2019.
So they are gallant soldiers now, the same people you referred to as Jonathanian army, ode

18 Likes

Re: 0 by egbaguy: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2014
cramjones is a damn confused man. Your last post says shekau isnt dead. U said u av frm an intelligence source that shekau is alive,now u are saying he is dead. Na wa for u oooo. When u talk/post,do u take pain to look at ur previous talk/post?

11 Likes

Re: 0 by luvinhubby(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2014
egbaguy: cramjones is a damn confused man. Your last post says shekau isnt dead. U said u av frm an intelligence source that shekau is alive,now u are saying he is dead. Na wa for u oooo. When u talk/post,do u take pain to look at ur previous talk/post?
This crankjones fellow is obviously confused.

1 Like

Re: 0 by condralbede(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Are u sure that you like the killing of shekau Cos from ur previous post u didn't blve that he z died....How comes u now blve d news of d death ur boss?
Re: 0 by brainpower(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2014
I think this guy or girl or whoever it is is taken too seriously here in nairaland. Anyway he has warned of another shekau and I think we should believe him cos the last time the military claimed to have killed shekau, the opposition said it was lie and they went to bring another shelau impersonator. Now that this one is dead, they may rally round to bring another perosn just to make our military look incompetent for their campiagn gains. My opinion anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 0 by RockMaxi: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2014
@OP, I will advice you to deactivate your account if another Shekau didn't come up.

You refuse to see and read the handwriting on the wall, you've forgotten that their social media Pro have been taken down by the military.
This evil call Boko Haram must end and definitely before the end of this year. angry
Re: 0 by Pataki: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2014
No one really cares about your take, and you are better off deactivating your username and stop making a repeated disgrace of yourself here.

3 Likes

Re: 0 by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Cramjones Sir, with due respect you have to modify your last thread where you claimed that "Shekau wasn't dead" according to the intelligence report at your disposal. We all make mistakes but it is good you take back that statement.

For this thread, I always believe in the ability of the Military against the insurgents, I want to assure you that Nigerians are 100% behind the Military and the President against the insurgents. We shall be waiting for the next Shekau to send him to where his TWO predecessors are.

1 Like

Re: 0 by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Your take on shekau's Death?? I thought you said he was still alive?
Re: 0 by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Your take on shekau's Death?? I thought you said he was still alive?www.nairaland.com/1915717/shekau-not-dead-cramjones
Re: 0 by Djicemob: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: Cramjones Sir, with due respect you have to modify your last thread where you claimed that "Shekau wasn't dead" according to the intelligence report at your disposal. We all make mistakes but it is good you take back that statement.

For this thread, I always believe in the ability of the Military against the insurgents, I want to assure you that Nigerians are 100% behind the Military and the President against the insurgents. We shall be waiting for the next Shekau to send him to where his TWO predecessors are.
This statement is smart coming from an APC supporter.The war for a peaceful nigeria supersedes every other one.
Re: 0 by XketchDesigns(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2014
cramjones: Allah hu akbar!! The Islamic blood sucking jihadist is now in paradise with 72 sumptious virgins. Kudos to our gallant soldiers! The war is not yet over, for another Shekau shall take over...we must keep up the fight! Allah hu akbar..Extreme islam is haram and must be destroyed!
-CramJones
I have never replied to any of your post before.
I don't give a Fucking who you are, just watch what the Bleep you say.
Re: 0 by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Pataki: No one really cares about your take, and you are better off deactivating your username and stop making a repeated disgrace of yourself here.
You mean repeated disgrace of your party, the APC?

1 Like

Re: 0 by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2014
egbaguy: cramjones is a damn confused man. Your last post says shekau isnt dead. U said u av frm an intelligence source that shekau is alive,now u are saying he is dead. Na wa for u oooo. When u talk/post,do u take pain to look at ur previous talk/post?

Not at all, he is not confused.

You see, he loves it when he starts a thread and people are working hard to out post each other.

He once lamented that people don't patronize his threads any more. I wonder if Oga Suen dey pay people wey their thread attract plenty posts.

Any way, oga Jones started a thread on how Shekau is not dead yet, he checked the thread, no "crowd"

so he is experimenting with this counter thread now, to see if he would get the much "needed" crowd.
Re: 0 by vascey(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2014
cramjones: Allah hu akbar!! The Islamic blood sucking jihadist is now in paradise with 72 sumptious virgins. Kudos to our gallant soldiers! The war is not yet over, for another Shekau shall take over...we must keep up the fight! Allah hu akbar..Extreme islam is haram and must be destroyed!

-CramJones

Extreme everything is haram. Live and let live (Biri ka mbiri).
Re: 0 by cuteboy2: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
condralbede: Are u sure that you like the killing of sharau Cos from ur previous post u didn't blve that he z died....How comes u now blve d news of d death ur boss?

Because the army has now confirmed it. Try and follow trends.
Re: 0 by cuteboy2: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2014
XketchDesigns:
I have never replied to any of your post before.
I don't give a Fucking who you are, just watch what the Bleep you say.

So you don't want us to exterminate extreme islamic doctrine and their promoters that assassinates Emirs, brutally rapes underage girls, slits throats of school children in thier school bunk beds at night, explodes car bombs at crowded bus stops, bombs churches packed full with worshipers when service is in progress, and sacks and slaughters every human being in villages? Then you must be one of their adherents.
Re: 0 by AdimGreat(f): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2014
condralbede: Are u sure that you like the killing of sharau Cos from ur previous post u didn't blve that he z died....How comes u now blve d news of d death ur boss?

Who is sharau biko
Re: 0 by condralbede(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2014
cuteboy2:

Because the army has now confirmed it. Try and follow trends.
What r u saying?
Re: 0 by condralbede(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2014
AdimGreat:

Who is sharau biko
nah typo pal...
Re: 0 by maslong(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2014

-CramJones

e be like say you wun become jobless ba undecided if your ogas (APC)see this your post eh hm you go lose your job ooo!
Re: 0 by goldfish80(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cramjones, you see why nobody takes you seriously? Yesterday you said categorically that shekau was still alive and you intelligence sources tell you he will be releasing a new video in the coming days.
Why this sudden somersault?
Re: 0 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
goldfish80: Cramjones, you see why nobody takes you seriously? Yesterday you said categorically that shekau was still alive and you intelligence sources tell you he will be releasing a new video in the coming days.
Why this sudden somersault?

Intelligence we have tells us another video will be released. Stay away from radical Islam. They are the ones that follow the teachings of Mohammed pbuh who tells them to slay the infidels.

-CramJones
Re: 0 by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 14, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo / Nigerian Human Rights Community Storm Lagos In Protest (IMAGES) / Sambo, Ihedioha, Others In Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.