Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (54727 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 09, 2014
I am doing this exclusively for Nairaland; Nairaland is the most visited Nigerian website, and I am happy to express political secrets here for you to vote wisely come 2015. Recall, I have stated that for APC to win the presidency, the presidential flag bearer must come from the north. Remember politics is about numbers and right now the northern voters hates Goodluck with a passion and we will capitalize on this! It is no longer secret!

1. Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso - Undoubtedly one of the best for the job! Educated both in Nigeria and the United Kingdom, Gov Kwankwanso has shown himself to be a great leader of our time. Taking up the helm of affairs in a state that was plunged into economic coma by Boko Haram activities, Rabiu's leadership has brought back stability to the troubled Northern Business capital of Nigeria. In his short time in office, he has greatly improved the infrastructure in Kano, improved on security, and consolidated Kano's gains in the health sector. Alhaji Aliko Dangote saw this and decided to invest heavily by starting the construction of a state-of-the-art 1000 bed hospital. His leadership has indeed attracted investment by Nigerians and players around the globe. His followership in the North is remarkable, he is loved by the emirs the citizens of the North and by Nigerians at large. We believe he will make a strong presidential candidate.

22 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 09, 2014
2. General Mohammadu Buhari - Need no introduction! He is indeed a man without any iota of corruption. He will cleanse Nigeria of the number one problem plaguing it - corruption. Buhari got nothing to loose, he has seen it all. He also has a "messiahonic" following in the North and with Nigerians, and will get us the numbers we need in the North. However, he has expressed his reservations running this time. But if the General so decides to run, we in the APC will support him!

53 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 09, 2014
3. Honorable Aminu Waziri Tambuwal - A charismatic leader, an astute lawyer and a man who's leadership in the House have seen several corruption cases uncovered, house members disciplined, FOI bill passed and so many other important bills that have greatly contributed to National development. He bluntly refused to do the biding of the PDP in his ascension to speaker of the house and was bold enough to tell our weak president that he is encouraging corruption. He is still in PDP, but not part of PDP. I will talk less about him for now, till he joins our party. That said, watch out for this great leader in the coming months!

19 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Sloan: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2014
The barbarians by the Niger side who all think the same way will be here soon! grin grin I mean the haters!

6 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ZACHIE: 5:19am On Jan 09, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]buhari will be the death of Apc

14 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by warrior01: 5:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Is this all you people can come up with? Three bigots from a region that put us where we are today. Isn't this a confirmation that your so called APC is a tribal party being funded by the cabal that destroyed the country?
Meanwhile, cramjones or whatever you bear these days, are you not ashamed of the lies you've been spreading about Stella oduah on the social media? You really sound so idiotic and desperate and any discerning mind can see through you. Shame on you

154 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Ikengawo: 5:27am On Jan 09, 2014
All men that have been rejected by other parties.

It's funny how the North came into APC and completely bullied the yorubas into second place once again. The house that Tinubu built is asking him and his sons to sleep in the garage. And Kayode, who not too long ago was writing about how yorubas need to stand firm and reclaim what's there's during Fashola's saga is now on the internet posting his favorite northerners.

In the party of Fashola and Oshiomole, you're pushing for Tambuwal. I can unequivocally say the yoruba are no longer a political entity in Nigeria. This is the fall of Ilorin all over again.

168 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by entuk(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2014
unless The Almighty God intervenes, I think those three will always be presidential candidates as long as they don't have the triple-coloured umbrella

5 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nnewi1stSon: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2014
FFK why dont you get yourself a life off the internet? Eversince you joined NL(politics sectionespecially) it has become laclustre! I just hope you dont start bribing seun soon cos that would be the ruin of this site! Failed minister! Failed politician! Failed personality!

88 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by oasis01(m): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2014
So wht'll be d share of d west as d larger owners of d party nd d south, the partial supporters? APC is just a party without definition yet.

9 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Ikengawo: 6:01am On Jan 09, 2014
oasis01: So wht'll be d share of d west as d larger owners of d party nd d south, the partial supporters? APC is just a party without definition yet.

It's very sad how quickly the yoruba are able to bend over like a woman for any nationality that wants to use them.
If the igbos were more malicious they could have really taken advantage of our incredible amount of influence wealth and power in the SW...but we don't because we don't believe in such. The north on the other hand has time and time again turned the yoruba into women in their own home

ilorin
military rule
awolowo
abiola
and now tinubu.

If the Yoruba wanted to present Fashola as the president of the country, APC will fall apart. If the north wanted to present even a blind hausa beggar as president, the party will remain intact. Yorubas always feel that they 'need' the north and in this they are very quick to allow their birthright to be the play toy of someone else. Who speaks of Fashola again in Nigeria today? How is talking about Ipon Imo and all of the other things the ACN was trying to use to lift the Yoruba into greatness?

I didn't like ACN as a party when they were around because i didn't like Tinubu, but I respected what they were doing for the yoruba as a nation because it would be nice for the Igbos to have a united voice like that....but i will die before allowing a united igbo voice to be a whisper in an hausa home.

Keep thinking the SE/SS is the enemy. Keep thinking the igbos are the ones you need to fight. Keep thinking APC is a 'party' as opposed to an 'agenda'. Keep attacking Stella as if Tambuwal didn't walk into the house and, without doing anything for Nigeria, overshadow Fashola, Tinubu, and Rauf because he was born to rule and the other three weren't.

86 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2014
I had expected APC to be a democratic party where aspirants are elected based on democratic primaries in line tenets of democracy as its done in PDP, but then again, I remember that the party is just an Assemblage of Political Confusionists without a manifesto.

The way things are going, APC will collapse the moment GEJ wins the next election.

61 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by kushy(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2014
what did tanbuwal do in the case of FAROUK LAWAN? is he nt d one dat cover him up? did u knw what BUHARI did to lagos state when he ws president? u people knw bt u are ur selfish interest. for me, am going to vote for PDP.

42 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by MaziOmenuko: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2014
That's cramjone's personal opinion; he ain't the spokesperson of APC; so I'll just wait for APC's official position.

We need change in this country, I'll just wait for the manifesto of APC as well as their candidates in other to decide if they're the messiah we're expecting: or if we're to continue with the devil we know

6 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2014
The PDP roaches and rodents with their Ibos fellows are worried.

4 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Billyonaire: I had expected APC to be a democratic party where aspirants are elected based on democratic primaries in line tenets of democracy as its done in PDP, but then again, I remember that the party is just an Assemblage of Political Confusionists without a manifesto.

The way things are going, APC will collapse the moment GEJ wins the next election.

APC is undoubtedly the most democratic party we've ever had in Nigeria. Wait for our primaries and watch how fiercely contested it is going to be. These men are 100X better than 4 Ebele Jonathans!

10 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by HowFar: 6:46am On Jan 09, 2014

Muslim brotherhood party led by General Buhari.

Taking Nigeria back to the 70s y'all.

37 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by lazinc(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2014
My world!! They all don't stand a chance to compete with GEJ come 2015.

28 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by BlessedFellow: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2014
@Chief FFK. I think we all as Nigerians need to 'develop' to a level we vote a candidate because of what he/she can offer and not on the basis of tribe, religion or sentiment. Personally, I am not bothered if the president of Nigeria is fulani, kanuri, izon, urhobo, itsekiri, tiv, yoruba or igbo.

Although most Nigerians are tired of GEJ and PDP led administration, I can assure you that the easiest way for APC to lose the election is to field Gen Buhari as its flag-bearer.

8 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2014
kushy: what did tanbuwal do in the case of FAROUK LAWAN? is he nt d one dat cover him up? did u knw what BUHARI did to lagos state when he ws president? u people knw bt u are ur selfish interest. for me, am going to vote for PDP.

Aminu Tambuwal cannot be blamed for the inability of EFCC to do their job. Talk to your president, he has totally made the EFCC a toothless ant!

11 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by cr8v(f): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: 2. General Mohammadu Buhari - Need no introduction! He is indeed a man without any iota of corruption. He will cleanse Nigeria of the number one problem plaguing it - corruption. Buhari got nothing to loose, he has seen it all. He also has a "messiahonic" following in the North and with Nigerians, and will get us the numbers we need in the North. However, he has expressed his reservations running this time. But if the General so decides to run, we in the APC will support him!

Nigerias biggest problem now is not corruption but religious crises. At least in corruption some people benefit from the loot while in religious crises one person decides to take the lives of many with him to force his agenda on others. I forsee a rise in this scenario if..... Please voters remember Egypt. Selah

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ITbomb(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2014
You forgot to modify the title to what we agreed.

List of Northern Candidates FFK would love to be a running mate

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sirwilly1(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2014
FFK (in the name of cramjones), you've given the presidential candidates to watch out for. Can you now rest till the time of primaries for us to know the actual candidate. Election will be in 2015 and all of you have started voting since 2013. The only phrase i can give this is "Waste of time".

5 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by strangest(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Haha.. Is this really your best? Even Fashola didnt make it on your list... Na wa oo...

3 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2014
BlessedFellow: @Chief FFK. I think we all as Nigerians need to 'develop' to a level we vote a candidate because of what he/she can offer and not on the basis of tribe, religion or sentiment. Personally, I am not bothered if the president of Nigeria is fulani, kanuri, izon, urhobo, itsekiri, tiv, yoruba or igbo.

Although most Nigerians are tired of GEJ and PDP led administration, I can assure you that the easiest way for APC to lose the election is to field Gen Buhari as its flag-bearer.

You are right my dear, however, there is no gain to get the MOST competent person that won't win elections! There are competent people in all regions of the country, but, for the APC our best chance will be to present a COMPETENT northern candidate that can mop up all the Northern votes we need for victory! The above three candidates have no doubt proven that they can do the job. - CRAMJONES

7 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2014
warrior01: Is this all you people can come up with? Three bigots from a region that put us where we are today. Isn't this a confirmation that your so called APC is a tribal party being funded by the cabal that destroyed the country?
Meanwhile, cramjones or whatever you bear these days, are you not ashamed of the lies you've been spreading about Stella oduah on the social media? You really sound so idiotic and desperate and any discerning mind can see through you. Shame on you
the way u id!iots reason is bellow my 11yr-old handsome son!

Apart from buhari, wen did the other two actually started politics that they are now 'cabals'?? cheesy grin

U need a brain check dude.

And what lies abt Oduah? Is dt ur wahala?

Why do u guys alwys embrace the corrupt ones and destroy the potential performers?

Soludo? Dora? Ngige?

That shld speak volumes mehn!

But that's if u av a brain!

15 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by kokoA(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2014
Kwankwanso is the man.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Ikengawo: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

You are right my dear, however, there is no gain to get the MOST competent person that won't win elections! There are competent people in all regions of the country, but, for the APC our best chance will be to present a COMPETENT northern candidate that can mop up all the Northern votes we need for victory! The above three candidates have no doubt proven beyond that they can do the job. - CRAMJONES

Translation: This isn't about the best man, this is about victory.

Its sad that the Yoruba have fielded a son the world loves like Fashola, but in the eyes of his own brother, he's inferior to Tambuwal.
Do you really believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are more popular than Fashola in any part of Nigeria including the north?

15 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by FreeGlobe(f): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Fani kayode please also furnish us with the top three yorubas vice presidential candidates to watch out for as you rightly state. lmao

my top picks.

Fani Kayode
Tinubu
Rauf Aregbesola

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by abacrested(f): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Tambuwal will Make the best candidate by 2019 after Gej because APC does only the talk and Gej is busy working.by 2014 Gej must Ve changed the face of naija dat we will have no other choice than to vote him again.finaly it is a known fact the PDP is the master of the game and has power backed by the constitution and a performing president,it will be impossible for APC to take power since dats wat they want.nigerians are gettn wiser by d day and have seen for once dat we ve a govt.Gej might be slow but he's laying a foundation for a greater nigeria .

14 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2014
Why are the igbos crying that the yorubas are bending thier asses for the hausas when they are also guilty as charged bending their asses for the Ijaws to screw. This is politics my people, you don't expect every tribe to present a candidate for the position. Its so sad that Nigeria has come to this level where leaders are voted based on religious or tribal sentiments. Please igbos should present a candidate too and stop parading themselves behind an ijaw man.

11 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

Translation: This isn't about the best man, this is about victory.

Its sad that the Yoruba have fielded a son the world loves like Fashola, but in the eyes of his own brother, he's inferior to Tambuwal.
Do you really believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are more popular than Fashola in any part of Nigeria including the north?

Naturally I would have read this and passed. My guess is you've never lived or maybe even been to the north. Fashola is a great leader no doubt, however, I can tell you for a fact, he would not muster the numbers we need from the North. If APC fields him as a presidential candidate, the north will be totally divided irrespective of who his vice is. This will inevitably result to a loss and Fashola's competence will remain what it is - COMPETENCE - We want competence to go with POWER at the highest level, and that is exactly what we will do. I have tremendous respect for Fashola, but in this case he is not the man to field for the president to ensure victory!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.