Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? (3197 Views)

Again, Boko Haram Released New Video Without Shekau / It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / BOKO HARAM Still Deadly Without Shekau –borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 5:17am On Sep 25, 2014
The news that shekau died will really affect APC because the end of bokoharam era is approaching so how will APC do now?
Before shekau was distracting Jonathan but now nothing to distract Jonathan so APC will be very angry at this.

The boko haram political gain for APC is near end now.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by olamisegbe(m): 5:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Guess you woke up at the wrong side f the bed. You need help

17 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by ochilikoko(m): 5:31am On Sep 25, 2014
olamisegbe: Guess you woke up at the wrong side f the bed. You need help
But if you reasons his point critically based on APC's comments so far,you will equally believe that APCc will run out of campaign points

23 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2014
ochilikoko: But if you reasons his point critically based on APC's comments so far,you will equally believe that APCc will run out of campaign points

God bless you, your mama born you well.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 5:35am On Sep 25, 2014
olamisegbe: Guess you woke up at the wrong side f the bed. You need help

Did you not notice APC are not happy for this developement? All the money spent fighting bokoharam will soon be use to modernise the NE. Who will lose if NE is develope? Think critical my friend.

6 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by GARBTY: 5:45am On Sep 25, 2014
undecidedis Shekau a card bearer of APC #AmConfused

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by omenka(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2014
5.17am and someone wakes up to create a a thread like this. Is your life this miserable??embarassed

7 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Ibyno(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Same way PDP cope withouy bode George .
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 5:49am On Sep 25, 2014
sad Another jobless fvcktard

4 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: 5.17am and someone wakes up to create a a thread like this. Is your life this miserable??embarassed

Answer my question, abi you're not awake yet? Lets discuss it jejely no fighting abeg.

18 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2014
G3NTL3SOUL: sad Another jobless fvcktard

How will you people cope now that you won't have bombings everyday? just answer am

12 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Lumyboi(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2014
RagaMufeen: The news that shekau died will really affect APC because the end of bokoharam era is approaching so how will APC do now?
Before shekau was distracting Jonathan but now nothing to distract Jonathan so APC will be very angry at this.

Stop making statement or claims u cnt defend. Naija politics is not so easy to understand. Or u tnk jona dnt knw anytin abt bh ...where was d political will to fight bh until nw. Abegi al of dem r criminals jor. My advice : go bak to sleep or start prepin for work if u v one

4 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Lumyboi:

Stop making statement or claims u cnt defend. Naija politics is not so easy to understand. Or u tnk jona dnt knw anytin abt bh ...where was d political will to fight bh until nw. Abegi al of dem r criminals jor. My advice : go bak to sleep or start prepin for work if u v one

I think you don't no naija politics at all, you are one of the monkeys who realy believe Jonah is bombing us. you need education but am preparing for work and i no get time bros.

2 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by omenka(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Answer my question, abi you're not awake yet? Lets discuss it jejely no fighting abeg.
I think you need to go wake your mom and ask her whether she breast fed you adequately while growing up or you were fed cow milk exclusively. You know a mother's milk helps in no small measure to enhance one's mental well-being. Can't say thesame of cow milk. If you do, then you have a good chance of identifying the cause of your retardation and take measures to fix it.

#honest advice. Cheers. smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2014
RagaMufeen:

How will you people cope now that you won't have bombings everyday? just answer am

ow...so you've gat work to go to .....and you decided you shamelessly spill your rubbish online.....
You know I don't have time for people like you

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: I think you need to go wake your mom and ask her whether she breast fed you adequately while growing up or you were fed cow milk exclusively. You know a mother's milk helps in no small measure to enhance one's mental well-being. Can't say thesame of cow milk. If you do, then you have a good chance of identifying the cause of your retardation and take measures to fix it.

#honest advice. Cheers. smiley

Wetin make this one vex? They chop your money and you act as thug for them. You behave like the person with goat milk sef. stepid boy, don't make me angry today i swear i will find you.

7 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by tit(f): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2014
they have something up their sleeves.
lai mohammed has promised "nigeria will pay heavily".
just watch out folks.

13 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2014
G3NTL3SOUL:

ow...so you've gat work to go to .....and you decided you shamelessly spill your rubbish online.....
You know I don't have time for people like you

If you have no work that is another topic.

For now how will APC cope withot boko?

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Lumyboi(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2014
RagaMufeen:

I think you don't no naija politics at all, you are one of the monkeys who realy believe Jonah is bombing us. you need education but am preparing for work and i no get time bros.

Its rili nt my bizz who is behind it. Its more important we get solutions. Btw m sure u wnt cal ur uncle a monkey...dts if u were well brought up..which I doubt tho. U prepin for work! I wonder wot kinda job an ill mannered he-diot lik u is doing

2 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by omenka(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Wetin make this one vex? They chop your money and you act as thug for them. You behave like the person with goat milk sef. stepid boy, don't make me angry today i swear i will find you.
Repent of your foolish ways ye Cankerworm.

And don't forget to ask momma when she wakes up.

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Lumyboi:

Its rili nt my bizz who is behind it. Its more important we get solutions. Btw m sure u wnt cal ur uncle a monkey...dts if u were well brought up..which I doubt tho. U prepin for work! I wonder wot kinda job an ill mannered he-diot lik u is doing

If you don know who is behind it, how you will find solution? My friend think proper ok.
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Repent of your foolish ways ye Cankerworm.

And don't forget to ask momma when she wakes up.

Answer the question, how will APC cope since the bombs will reduse. simple question

11 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2014
Must I comment?
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by RagaMufeen(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2014
EmmaOgbu: Must I comment?

Just explane how you will cope without bombs to distract Jonah.

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by qleap2all(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2014
ochilikoko: But if you reasons his point critically based on APC's comments so far,you will equally believe that APCc will run out of campaign points
The #PDPNigeria will benefit with the win but APC most-PDP delibrately wait till now before this onslaught to suit its purpose.
Both parties will make use of it
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Goandie: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2014
RagaMufeen: The news that shekau died will really affect APC because the end of bokoharam era is approaching so how will APC do now?

That is a good question but I av my own question for u, why is it that wen the truth about pdp bein d sponsor of boko nd dey are bein linked 2 pdp are cumin out thick nd fast that dey finally killd shekau 'that is if he his really dead' hmmm

2 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Switpal(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2014
@op, u read my mind on dat. I pity them.

2 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by chimerase2: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2014
GARBTY: undecidedis Shekau a card bearer of APC #AmConfused
he is a whot bearer of the APC omo tete ni fu APC grin
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by arsetalks(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2014

Your foolishness is legendary. You all must make excuses for GEJ's incompetence it seems. Was it APC who stopped the man who has all the powers and the relevant laws backing him from dealing with boko haram?

Can we not stop this PDP/APC bullsh*t and actually finally call a spade exactly what it is?

If it was APC using Shekau and boko haram, what stops GEJ from bringing them down instead of the blame games he busied himself with?

3 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by thwarrior72: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Where's egft,bacanista, ngeneukwenu,aresa, barem, anago, nduchuks, witcat, ilungun baba, Bluetooth,demdem,superstar, lacasa nagoma the cattle herder etc to come and answer this op cool

5 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by gunuvi(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: Where's egft,bacanista, ngeneukwenu,aresa, barem, anago, nduchuks, witcat, ilungun baba, Bluetooth,demdem,superstar, lacasa nagoma the cattle herder etc to come and answer this op cool
they are still mourning the death of the chairman of their party political wing. pls they deserve some days off nl so they won't be available to comment on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by GARBTY: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
chimerase2: he is a whot bearer of the APC omo tete ni fu APC grin
hav u forget sey soldier comes,soldier go bt barrack no go move..if shekau is a whot bearer of APC as u said,then can easily replace him with any fuckin person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's Campaign Poster / Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew / $30 Billion Left And They Borrowed To Pay Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.