Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? (3198 Views)

Again, Boko Haram Released New Video Without Shekau / It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / BOKO HARAM Still Deadly Without Shekau –borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Damsman10(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Lumyboi:

Stop making statement or claims u cnt defend. Naija politics is not so easy to understand. Or u tnk jona dnt knw anytin abt bh ...where was d political will to fight bh until nw. Abegi al of dem r criminals jor. My advice : go bak to sleep or start prepin for work if u v one

yea Jonathan can't say he is innocent,
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Another silly propaganda from the stables of PDP confused zombie follower. This sorta madness is what you get when the govt deliberately refused to hire psychiatrists to take care of the mentally deranged like the OP and his gang of ret@arded Zombies

3 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by idumuose(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: 5.17am and someone wakes up to create a a thread like this. Is your life this miserable??embarassed
And you woke up 30minutes later at 5:47am to reply him.SMH

9 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by omenka(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2014
idumuose:
And you woke up 30minutes later at 5:47am to reply him.SMH
And Idu-Mud-House returns!!
Have you changed your furnitures boy??
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Djicemob: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2014
arsetalks: Your foolishness is legendary. You all must make excuses for GEJ's incompetence it seems. Was it APC who stopped the man who has all the powers and the relevant laws backing him from dealing with boko haram?

Can we not stop this PDP/APC bullsh*t and actually finally call a spade exactly what it is?

If it was APC using Shekau and boko haram, what stops GEJ from bringing them down instead of the blame games he busied himself with?
APC distracted And even blackmailed GEJ from fighting BH squarely one point in time or another.

Proscribing BH is unconstitutional -Liar Mohammed

Killing BH members is unfair and a war against the north.Why are they(BH) not given the same treatment as the niger-delta militants. -Gen Buhari

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by thwarrior72: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: Another silly propaganda from the stables of PDP confused zombie follower. This sorta madness is what you get when the govt deliberately refused to hire psychiatrists to take care of the mentally deranged like the OP and his gang of ret@arded Zombies
Na only you waka come,wey the rest pay par post comrade of Urs? tongue

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by lacasa: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: Where's egft,bacanista, ngeneukwenu,aresa, barem, anago, nduchuks, witcat, ilungun baba, Bluetooth,demdem,superstar, lacasa nagoma the cattle herder etc to come and answer this op cool

Ask the clueless one, they r his self proclaimed siblings after-all.

tongue
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by tellwisdom: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2014
Sorry, you mean shakawo is from Apc?? sad ...Where does he live??
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Truckpusher(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
See thread wey carry dagger grin

*Spreads mat with my hand fan,it will soon be hot in this place* grin
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by gebest: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2014
for ur information boko haram is an international tero group and being sponsored both local and international, local by Ali-Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika and Ibb while international by Alqueda and the rest.
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by idumuose(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: And Idu-Mud-House returns!!
Kaikaigringringrin are you that jobless? You woke up at 5:47am to accuse a poster who woke
Up 30minutes prior of posting inanities.How much were you paid for posting a
Comment at 5:47am?
By the way kaikai,i thought you have left APC.On second thought i remember your type
Will never leave that useless party for failure beget failure.APC will soon crash on your head.
Kaikaigringrin grin I am sorry if i'm being harsh but that's the truth.

4 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by yorke1: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
RagaMufeen: The news that shekau died will really affect APC because the end of bokoharam era is approaching so how will APC do now?
Before shekau was distracting Jonathan but now nothing to distract Jonathan so APC will be very angry at this.

The boko haram political gain for APC is near end now.

You are so on point! lets see what they will come up with. Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by SirMaster101: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Rubbish thread from a TAnoid rat.
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2014
idumuose:
Kaikaigringringrin are you that jobless? You woke up at 5:47am to accuse a poster who woke
Up 30minutes prior of posting inanities.How much were you paid for posting a
Comment at 5:47am?
By the way kaikai,i thought you have left APC.On second thought i remember your type
Will never leave that useless party for failure beget failure.APC will soon crash on your head.
Kaikaigringrin grin I am sorry if i'm being harsh but that's the truth.
Ogbeni the kaikai you took this morning is not good for your health.

Good morning
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Inik(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: And Idu-Mud-House returns!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by idumuose(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: Ogbeni the kaikai you took this morning is not good for your health.

Good morning
I didn't take anything bro.Good morning
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2014
idumuose:
I didn't take anything bro.Good morning
but the accusation is ridiculous. we all know who is behind BokoH...PeeeeDeeeePeeee grin
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by maslong(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2014
GARBTY: undecidedis Shekau a card bearer of APC #AmConfused

YES HE IS
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by omoharry(f): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2014
I think they are strategizing on the next youtube that will show another Shekau. MY CONDOLENCE TO APC, grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by LFJ: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2014
RagaMufeen: The news that shekau died will really affect APC because the end of bokoharam era is approaching so how will APC do now?
Before shekau was distracting Jonathan but now nothing to distract Jonathan so APC will be very angry at this.

Can you imagine the future of our country if our hope for the future is built around these current set of jobless youths?
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by maslong(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2014

APC will surely appoint new freedom fighter commander because i don't believe they give up easily until after their failure come 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by viczing(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Repent of your foolish ways ye Cankerworm.

And don't forget to ask momma when she wakes up.

Ye bigoted janjanweed mofo, try get sense, common sense aint common

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by viczing(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Goandie:

That is a good question but I av my own question for u, why is it that wen the truth about pdp bein d sponsor of boko nd dey are bein linked 2 pdp are cumin out thick nd fast that dey finally killd shekau 'that is if he his really dead' hmmm

Lai mohammed, tinubu buhari, should find he's successor asap to save ther image as apc an arms wing of boko haram, sheriff has been wt apc una no mention his name as sponsor he left you guys began crying foul if apc see aso rock make I get double dickk
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by GARBTY: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2014
maslong:

YES HE IS
hmm...PDP warrior
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by OreMI22: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Most of the APC killers that promised baboons and monkeys will soak in blood hoping to use Shekau if they lost an election have been silent.
Eeyaah! Hell rufai has been in shock for weeks pondering more evil thoughts for Nigerians.
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by ayindejimmy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochilikoko: But if you reasons his point critically based on APC's comments so far,you will equally believe that APCc will run out of campaign points
it seems u'v been bitten by an Ebola infested bat. What has Shekau got to do wit APC? Or wit d fact dat PDP govt blatantly and pervasively smell of coruption jus like stink on poo
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by ModusOperandi(f): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Buhahahahahaha grin
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by nagoma(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: Where's egft,bacanista, ngeneukwenu,aresa, barem, anago, nduchuks, witcat, ilungun baba, Bluetooth,demdem,superstar, lacasa nagoma the cattle herder etc to come and answer this op cool

Days of mudslinging are over. We all know who the sponsors of BH are - Ihejirika and the bosom friend of GEJ , Ali Modu Sheriff.

The bling-bling psychedelic Pastor ORISTEJEFOR is the arms supplier and was presented a special jet to do that job.

Who paid the current dollar bribes to the PDP members of the house of reps to frustrate any debate on the $9.3 million debate proposed by APC?
The picture is very clear now , you may sacrifice your field commander Shekau but you did that before when you sacrificed Azazi for similar reasons ( to avoid disclosure ) PDP is definitely Boko Haram , all Nigerians and the whole world know this fact. What remains is for Nigerians to decide what to do with the PDP.

1 Like

Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by MORNDEW(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2014

this nonsense is getting too much this sheer illiteracy is becoming a menace among many NL users. Its based on this that am challenging the OP to a public Debate here on NL to defend the fact that Shekau is the political gain of APC. Seun take note nd make sure this comes to pass failure to accept my challenge, means u shud hide ur alredy irrelevant self to shame nd desist from showing ur illiteracy here. All those who foolishly gave him likes shud also help him to tk up d challenge.
N.B: am not an APC member but i hate stupidity.
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by cuteboy2: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: I think you need to go wake your mom and ask her whether she breast fed you adequately while growing up or you were fed cow milk exclusively. You know a mother's milk helps in no small measure to enhance one's mental well-being. Can't say thesame of cow milk. If you do, then you have a good chance of identifying the cause of your retardation and take measures to fix it.

#honest advice. Cheers. smiley

Answer the question directly. Address the issue. Don't resort to abuse, because nobody will descend into that gutter with you.

HOW WILL APC COPE WITH COMING 2015 ELECTION WITHOUT THEIR KEY POLITICAL TRUMP CARD WHICH THEY CREATED: BOKO HARAM and #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS?

This is exactly how foul mouthed Abubakar Shekau (She-cow) talks. Typical APC and BH response. Try to engage them in an intelligent discussion, and the quickly begin spew foul language and abuse.
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by Goandie: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
viczing:

Lai mohammed, tinubu buhari, should find he's successor asap to save ther image as apc an arms wing of boko haram, sheriff has been wt apc una no mention his name as sponsor he left you guys began crying foul if apc see aso rock make I get double dickk
What is d gibbrish dis guy dey yan.
If u av any evidence Apc is d sponsor of boko aram den show me d evidence nd real prove but if I don't pls stop yappin like a loose tap without control
Re: How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? by skyfall: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
@OP

The same way you've been coping without a brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's Campaign Poster / Any Protest Questioning The Sovereignty Of Nigeria Is Unacceptable / NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.