Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Time To Fight For Our Rights!!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Time To Fight For Our Rights!!!!!!! (499 Views)

Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA / Religious Propagation On Nigerian Campuses: Infringement Of Rights / Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Fight For Our Rights!!!!!!! by Owlumeday(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Am a young guy who just gained admission into a federal university and looking at all the expenses so far,i thik its high time we fight for our rights and save the future generation. Let me start wiith
WAEC.
After payiny and sitting for waec exam and the result come out we need to buy a scratch card of #600 and print for #100 thhen u will find out that some of your data is not correct which will affect your certificate. Certificate is not less than #7000 and #10,000 to make correction.
JAMB
This board has also started milking us dry becos we wud pay #4500 to sit for d exam and after that one we would print d result for #1500 and later when u gained admission we would print admission letter of #1500 and original result that costs another #1500.
UNIVERSITY
This government owned institution are extoting poor nigerians. Just gained admission into a federal uni and acceptance fee was #40,000. I hav no choice bt to pay meanwhile school fee and accomodation er still there.
Re: Time To Fight For Our Rights!!!!!!! by Owlumeday(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2014
NYSC
After payiing all the exhorbitant fee you successfully get out of institution and ready to serve your fathers land NYSC nw ask us to pay #4000 to print call off letter.
I thinks its hightime we youth stand up and let our voices be heard. #SHALLOM.

(1) (Reply)

Obiee Online Training By It Experts In India | Usa | Uk | Canada / Am Coming / Free Registration For UK Recognize Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.