Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) (2092 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food / Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by gidjah(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
eigmaticme: Wow! Such a cutie
MY DEAR,cutie is an under statement o!hes just adorable jare!i kinda think that the man was not matured then,and financial responsiblity was also another challenge else he would hav accepted d child.but who knows now,?he might hav grown up but if he is not financially fit nko?he might not be able to lay claim on this child .i really wish na me get this adorable boy,sharp sharp me for collect the mother and child and even d grand ma too!i really need a male child like good now o!

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by gidjah(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
eigmaticme: Wow! Such a cutie
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by ProfGday(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2014
I really appreciate all of u for all ur contributions and how u were able to expressed ur opinions in a mature way.Thank u so much
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by MARKone(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
I wish him luck.

But if his education is not being truncated due to lack of funds, hence the quest to look for his father, I would suggest his guardian/s focus more on his education and his future, I for see greatness in this boy. When the time comes, his father will crawl back looking for him, assuming the man is still alive.

Please any man that denies his child, directly or indirectly is not worthy to be called a father at all, and should not be begged at all to take charge of his responsibilities, If he had issues with the woman, it should not affect the child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! / Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) / 20 Amazing Facts About Babies That You May Not Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.