Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) (2087 Views)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by chiebuka600(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2015
According to their friends, Henry Gagariga was allegedly stabbed to death by his wife Victoria Ambakaderimo (both pictured)

Around 11pm last night February 4th after a quarrel at their home in Akenfa, Bayelsa state. Victoria allegedly stabbed him in the throat.

Read more & See all Photos: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/949843428373762

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by psyqs(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2015
Wicked!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaJara: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Nigerian men have taught Nigerian women how to defend themselves against knife-attacks.
R.I.P. my brother.
Eyaaaah. lipsrsealed

Violent fathers and mothers, raise VIOLENT BOYS AND GIRLS! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by SirShymexx: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2015
With a fvcked up name like, "Victoria Ambakaderimo" - you sure know you're signing a death certificate by putting a ring on it. grin

Ambakaderimo looks like she's ambidextrous with the knife game - scary shiit you can't defend against.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by SirShymexx: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Nigerian men have taught Nigerian women how to defend themselves against knife-attacks.
R.I.P. my brother.
Eyaaaah. lipsrsealed

Violent fathers and mothers, raise VIOLENT BOYS AND GIRLS! kiss

Had to blame "Nigerian men" for this one as well isn't it?
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by Alephilomath: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Well, she deserves to be thrown in jail. If not for killing her husband but for her catastrophic fashion sense; what in Sango's name does she have on? Ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaJara: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2015
SirShymexx:

Had to blame "Nigerian men" for this one as well isn't it?

Oh yeah! cool
For every VIOLENT WOMAN OR CHILD THERE IS, A MAN TAUGHT HER or the CHILD HOW TO BE JUST SO. . . .
In the case of a woman. . . . From her father, brothers or HER BOYFRIENDS.
Any woman that kills. . . .learned from a MAN!
Especially in AFRICA!!!!

Violence can only be learned from MEN, THE CHAMPIONS!!!! kiss
Fact!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Is like the Man cheated on her trying to give her HIV sad

For them to be awake then quarrel by 11pm, it has to be infidelity.
And this can make a woman snap!

RIP to the dead.
Woman rot in jail!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by ifyalways(f): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2015
An allegation, innocent until proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
LIFE! If he was told then that his wife wuld be the reason for his untimely death,he wuld just tell his family,they r talking gibberish... cry undecidedRIP

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Instead of turning into a murderer why didn't you rather walk out with your heads up high. Whatever the case may be I don't subscribe to murder.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by lilmax(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
ifyalways:
An allegation, innocent until proven guilty.
seriously? Okay
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
hmmmm, what anger can cause...Let's learn to manage/control our temper in times of disagreement..See how they were looking so happy in their picture together, whoever told that guy he was going to be killed by the same person he tied the knot with. .smh...

RIP guy

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by bennyrazz: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
this is a clear case of when a man marries his number one enemy. I pray for my brothers out there, may you never marry your enemy in the mighty name of jesus

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by mutter(f): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Waiting to hear more but I read she had stabbed him before
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by limamintruth: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
.............modified............... kiss
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by EfemenaXY: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
SirShymexx:
With a fvcked up name like, "Victoria Ambakaderimo" - you sure know you're signing a death certificate by putting a ring on it. grin

Ambakaderimo looks like she's ambidextrous with the knife game - scary shiit you can't defend against.

This is the craziest post I've read in a long while! grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) by tintingz(m): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Someone is already blaming men for the wife killing a fellow human being, her husband.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fathers Do Not Hug Their Sons / 18 And I Want To Die Already, Why Do I Over Think? / Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.