Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

MOD!Time Ish On Most Sections Of Nairaland!any explanation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MOD!Time Ish On Most Sections Of Nairaland!any explanation? (725 Views)

Sections Of Nairaland U Hardly Visit (if At All)? / Sections Of NL And Personalities You'll Find. / Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOD!Time Ish On Most Sections Of Nairaland!any explanation? by ideepaul: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
I hope I have not violated any rule of nairaland by this o!
I noticed that the time zone in most sections of nairaland is ahead of the normal Nigerian time. I would like to know why it behaves this way or if it is browser dependent(I doubt)

Re: MOD!Time Ish On Most Sections Of Nairaland!any explanation? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: MOD!Time Ish On Most Sections Of Nairaland!any explanation? by ideepaul: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
hehehehe
Idrismusty97: Even mine. It is 1hour ahead of the Nigerian time. Maybe seun have sold Nairaland, it is now Londonland smiley.
Hehehe...them for make us shareholders na

(1) (Reply)

Seven Types Of People You Meet In Naija Banks / Come In And Answer This Question... / Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.