Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49651 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by HarmLessAkpi: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Okijaamaka this thread is not meant for hyping people.

I don't know why you're posting people's pix abi we lack pictures again? gringrin

I will scatter this thread if this is another peter obi's ass licking thread.

Let's play cool umunnem.

Udo diri unu.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Bros nwee ndidi Omabala is a construction site, we still recovery from the war with PDP, abeg bear with us, arent you satisfy with our developmental strides, Omanbala is a virgin and baby state, Enugwu and Owerre had better infracstures before Oka, so wait for us abeg.

PDP really ruin our state for us, we are still recovering from the battle
[/size]

Chiwude: Ndianambra should help Chino post good pictures of beautiful projects. The bulk of what I see here are uncompleted projects. You guys can do better than this. Go to Nnewi and get us industrial estates. Pictures of beautiful estates like those found in the interior towns like Adazi nukwu, Neni, Ekulobia, G.R.A Onitsha and along Amawbia area of Awka. Even an ariel view of the high rise city of Onitsha would serve. Omambala has nice architectures to display here, not these uncompleted high sores I see here. Something one can hardly see in both the Enugu and Imo thread. Umunnem Ndiambra biko se e nu ezigbo foto. Foto oma ge zi putara Obodo oma di ka Anambra. Maka na unu se foto ojo, ndi Ofe ge ji ya ako unu nma no obi. Ihe bu Ndumodu kam ne nye unu. Chukwu gozie Umuigbo nile.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Check the title of the thread and where did i lick Pita Obi's ass .
Who am i hyping here, are they not from Anambra anymore
Dont be s1lly here abeg.
[/size]

HarmLessAkpi: Okijaamaka this thread is not meant for hyping people.

I don't know why you're posting people's pix abi we lack pictures again? gringrin

I will scatter this thread if this is another peter obi's ass licking thread.

Let's play cool umunnem.

Udo diri unu.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Highrise are gradually taking over the landscape..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by HarmLessAkpi: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]Check the title of the thread and where did i lick Pita Obi's ass .
Who am i hyping here, are they not from Anambra anymore
Dont be s1lly here abeg.
[/size]

What have they added to anambra?
Are they the only people from anambra?
I prefer to see the pix of industrialist from anambra, people like pokobros, vinval, and many more.

All these people have only their fathers compound to boast of.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
The landscape is fast changing..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by aryzgreat: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
LasGidiOwner: shocked

That's regina caeli road, that leads to d ccathedral

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
What is this thread about? Developments in Anambra or famous people from Anambra? undecided

Ugh this thread is not going to go well.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Transformation, both private and government projects are sweeping through the state..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
For goodness sake, label these pix.
What's educative about posting buildings without description?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Inside Trans-Nkisi..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
All of the above cool cool cool cool cool

chulla12: What is this thread about? Developments in Anambra or famous people from Anambra? undecided

Ugh this thread is not going to go well.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aerial view of Trans-Nkisi..

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Handsomegod(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=chulla12]What is this thread about? Developments in Anambra or famous people from Anambra? undecided

Ugh this thread is not going to go well.[/quote. And what's d difference between the developments in the state and the human resources of the state? It is the people that make the state tick. If only you know the discussions that went down before this thread kicked off,you will know that things are just getting started. Take a chill pill and comment or jump+pass! Udo chia!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]Bros nwee ndidi Omabala is a construction site, we still recovery from the war with PDP, abeg bear with us, arent you satisfy with our developmental strides, Omanbala is a virgin and baby state, Enugwu and Owerre had better infracstures before Oka, so wait for us abeg.

PDP really ruin our state for us, we are still recovering from the battle
[/size]

Nwa nnem awota rom ofuma. Still, the Anambra I know is the most developed state in the S/E. Having some landmark edifice and infrastructures . It is the duty of every Anambra based nairalander to do the needful by showing us the beauty of this great state. I want to believe that as the thread proceeds we shall be seeing more of these wonderful pictures. I and every true nwafor expects no less than what I highlighted initially. Also, those of us who have nothing meaningful to post - as pictures - should desist from posting shanties. Only meaningful structures are what is needed here. Nobody is given us a prize to make this thread meet up to 200 pages within a month. Afterall the Enugu thread started slowly, before it got to the stage it is now. Udo diri unu.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Seun why is this thread not in the travel section like
the lagos thread.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Some hoods within Onitsha..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Seun Keep your words and move this thread to the
travel section

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
badbelle cum wickedess[s]
grafikii: Seun Keep your words and move this thread to the
travel section
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
You are welcome to the largest Trading Center in West Africa..

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka: badbelle cum wickedess[s][/s]

Seun move this thread to the travel section or return the lagos thread

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by shizzle11(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
asadike: odinma, agbaghara go ngi. Okwa ima na anambra state mara nma? Ya mere ndi si na ya kwesiri ibu ndi oma.
Imere ofuma nne. Anyi bu ndi Anambra bu ndi ezigbo mmadi, ma fukwa ndi igbo nile n'anya. smiley

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by shizzle11(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
grafikii:

[s]Seun move this thread to the travel section or return the lagos[/s] thread
who released this monkey

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
More hoods within Onitsha..

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Inside Trans-Nkisi..
dalu
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
by Seun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10
As for the thread meant to showcase Lagos, it was
moved to the Travel section because after the last
state picture posting controversy we agreed that all
threads showcasing pictures of states either for the
sake of criticism or for praise should be moved to the
Travel section.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Travel section.

Seun come and keep your words

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: who released this monkey
Travel section.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by shizzle11(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
grafikii:
why dont you be a gentleman and stop spamming this thread? s..eu..n is sleeping cheesy

In fact you should be banned for breaking rule no 18. don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times tongue
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: why dont you be a gentleman and stop spamming this thread? s..eu..n is sleeping cheesy

Sure he wasn't sleeping about the lagos thread.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by passion007: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nice move!

Better add a political twist to the thread title in order to justify its remaining in this section; bitter elements are already crying to their mummy.

Also, for those who want this thread to become Enugu thread overnight, be realistic. The least you can do is acknowledge the posters who have furnished is with pictures so far, and prod them to label the pictures, or entreat them to post pictures you wanna see without making it seem like they don't waste time and resources gathering these pics.

I wish this thread well. But let the OP change the thread title to something that will embrace politics and development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Avoid Concord Junction Tunnel Owerri, Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.