Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? (21663 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / Soul & Spirit - Whats the difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by donbachi(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2023
enm:

Brother, am short of word at your post. I feel the pain and how frustrating it can get but still my advice to you is to desist from taking the step you want to. Call that man number i gave you and discuss with him. It won't cost you anything apart from your call credit and nobody is going to ask you for consultancy fee or ask you to be partnership member.

Distance shouldn't be a barrier, there are people coming all the way from Ghana, Belgium, uk even ph were you domicile and they go back home with wonderful testimony without paying entrance fee or anything apart from the offering for needy.

If you think your case is serious and no amount of deliverance can solve, bro am sorry to say you are wrong. There are case that are far more serious and dangerous than yours but at the mention of the name Jesus those demons have no choice than to surrender and released their captive.

Please in the name of God, give him a call. Don't add to your problem.
the number,pls
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by donkelvin10(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
HELLO
LASTCHILD, Please chat me up on whatsapp 09023630072... There is something important i want to ask you.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Sirbruno3000(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Pls what's the name of your church? And who is the pastor in charge? E get why
God knows I've tried saving Lastchild from this karashika by telling him to come for just a one day counselling in my church in uyo if that shitty thing called "Queen whatever" won't leave him instantly, but it's obvious that he's not interested and I know it's not his fault because i know what he has been going through in all the churches he has gone to, but am just assuring him that this will be the last church he will visit concerning this same problem. and the beauty of this church is, it doesn't charge for a penny even on counselling because Jesus don't charge to save people.

Lastchild I won't talk much, if you want the pastor's number you PM me for it. the man of God is also on Whatsapp. there's how you can talk to him and he will travel down to your place to heal you depending on how the spirit leads him.

have a nice day and think about this
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Dave10000(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
HI LASTCHILD, I SENT YOU A MAIL
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2023
donbachi:
the number,pls

Servant Victor David's Whatsapp number 08153309479

You can also use this his online deliverance prayer and you will thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnx7S2FLVRI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? / Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.