Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose (2487 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
“My Apologies To
Governor Fayose,”

Ekiti People Expect Fayemi To Write, Following the peddled rumour and
propaganda on the social media in the past few hours that the Ekiti State
Governor-elect, Mr.
Peter Ayodele
Fayose this morning slapped an Ekiti Judge, Mr. John Adeyeye in the premises of Ado-Ekiti High Court, an Ekiti Based Socio-
Cultural Group, Ekiti Next Generation had
demanded an open apology from the leadership of the
party whose
members have been uncovered to be responsible for the outbreak of the rumour earlier today.

Reacting to the
APC-originated
propaganda in a
phone conversation
with the Ekiti State
governor-elect few minutes ago, Mr Ayo Fayose
described the
rumour as an injury to reputation which
is expensively
defamatory and
uncalled for.

He therefore
beseeched all Ekiti
State indigenes,
both home and
across the oceans
to disregard the
rumour and remain
steadfast as we
await October 16
swearing-in
ceremony in the
state.

“Though truly
silence is the best
answer for a fool,
but at times it may also mean yes where you mean no, so that is why we need to tell our good people of Ekiti State that slapping a Judge is not our new style and we shall never even descend so low to cook such against our major opposition in the state, the APC,” Fayose explained.

The Ekiti based
socio-cultural group therefore urged the APC members in the
state to allow
peaceful transition
programme as the
Alh. Ganiyu led
committee is doing
everything possible to ensure tranquility and peace in the state before, during and after the October 16 ceremony in the land of honour.

September 25,
2014. —

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by guttentag(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Old Man go still dey Lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by shizzle11(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
i doubted the story from the onset

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Firefire(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nigeria I hail you...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by pelvicky(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
I know he can't do that.,..dis APC with their lies...d election pain dem,dey wan cry..hobbi

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by chinwike2(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
when will APC stop these lies and propaganda. Fayemi and Tinubu should stop this DISTRACTION, a ploy to steal state funds few days to APC's exit in Ekiti. Front page tinz

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by brownlords: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
The TANdroids and IPad Imo users doing their job.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Firefire(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinwike2: when will APC stop these lies and propaganda. Fayemi and Tinubu should stop this DISTRACTION, a ploy to steal state funds few days to APC's exit in Ekiti. Front page tinz

Help me ask them ooo ...

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by seunmsg(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
It is good that the governor-elect has quickly issued a statement to clear the spreading rumour. Am not a fan of Fayose but I don't think he will openly slap a serving judge of the high court. The E-11 and other opposition should stop trying to disrupt Fayose's inauguration through frivolous court cases. Ekiti people have decided and we should all learn to respect the choice of the people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
seunmsg: It is good that the governor-elect has quickly issued a statement to clear the spreading rumour. Am not a fan of Fayose but I don't think he will openly slap a serving judge of the high court. The E-11 and other opposition should stop trying to disrupt Fayose's inauguration through frivolous court cases. Ekiti people have decided and we should all learn to respect the choice of the people.

help us tell them o.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by chinwike2(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
The APC desperados will soon clean the state account clean. . . Probably going on now. Thats what we should focus on. Not on rumours peddled by tinubu's e-warriors and apologists. "Fayemi is a gentleman " - go and tell that to the marines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by adioolayi(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Op what is the source of this important info...or na mouth to mouth testimonies? I am asking because of the sensitive nature of the issue...the earlier report has credible source...Premium times or so..so tell us the source please

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by awo666(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
@chinweke a beg wetin concern u with Yoruba matter self and do u tink he will tell d world DAT he slapped d justice , a man DAT was impeached in 2005 for embelzelment of public fund and while coming back in 2014 he said he didn't steal a single naira from ekiti money is DAT d man DAT u trust abi wat

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by djfaithy: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Posterity will judge all una.
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by akumada1: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Believing story this days in nigeria is a task until i see news in tv nw if not i hardly believe it. We need cctv camera every where to be sure of every inccidents. My thought though
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by mogentle(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
djfaithy: Prosperity angry grin will judge all una.

Chaeeeee, Chaeeee!!! where is my umbrella?!!!!! Grammar rain is falling...All these grammar you are sharing....
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by aljharem(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
pelvicky: I know he can't do that.,..dis APC with their lies...d election pain dem,dey wan cry..hobbi

We already know their antics. Anyone that believes APC propaganda is a Ph.ool.
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
djfaithy: Prosperity will judge all una.
prosperity or posterity?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by aljharem(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
brownlords: The TANdroids and IPad Imo users doing their job.

Not everyone is TAN or PDP

Why do you people say that

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by adeowo84(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
mogentle:

Chaeeeee, Chaeeee!!! where is my umbrella?!!!!! Grammar rain is falling...All these grammar you are sharing....
grin
mogentle:

you follow me see....chai!!! deris god o
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by thunderrider: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
BUTAWAI

All the lies u people are "chairing"

DIARIS GOD OOOOO
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by thunderrider: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
BUTAWAI

All the lies u people are "chairing"

DIARIS GOD OOOOO
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by folawiyoma(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
I knew it was a ploy. (APC) Ancient Personal Concubine .

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by philantoxx(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
APC always dirty in antics
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Arinze96(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
If truly it is true that the Ekiti State High Court
premises in Ado Ekiti has become a training ground
for thugs and miscreants, with judges and court
officials as training kits under the alleged supervision
or knowledge of the Governor-elect, Ayodele Fayose,
then one can assume without ado that the time has
come for Ekiti to change its appellation from
'Fountain of Knowledge' to ' Mountain of brigandage'.
*MODIFIED*
Op, where is your source?
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Mekateka: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
A.............P...........C ...........PROPAGANDA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by ShehuAba(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Truly, some people can believe anything and are always quick to castigate.
This reply, does not even look like one, and I doubt if fayose should descend so low to do such.
And even if it's so, why did the op not include the source where the information is coming from.
And for those of you blaming APC for this, I wonder if it's APC that made your man to suddenly turn to a 'tout' in the court.
BTW, I don't expect fayose to accept that he did this, but I am pretty sure that sooner or later the truth will prevail.
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
djfaithy: Prosperity will judge all una.

-AMEN!
even though na gbagaun, i claimit!
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by gregg2: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
APC sleep lies, dream lies and feed on lies. I thought Fayemi was a man of honour

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
For the sake of clarity on this thread...

I got the news from the facebook page of one of his(Ayo Fayose) press secretaries, I don't wanna put his name here for security reason(s).

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by olosk(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmm. Magnificent Governor.Time Neva reach. Emits ppl una go see something.Am sorry, The next 4yrs is goin to be Hell
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Dapyem(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
SEPTEMBER 25, 2014 BY NAN

All courts in Ekiti State have been shut down
indefinitely on the orders of the state Chief
Judge, Justice Ayo Daramola, the News Agency
of Nigeria , reports.
The Chief Registrar of the state judiciary, Mr
Obafemi Fasanmi, stated this in a statement in
Ado-Ekiti on Thursday.
Fasanmi said the decision was taken as a result
of series of attacks on the court premises by
hoodlums since Monday which, he said, had
continued unabated.
He said the action of the Chief Judge had
become necessary in order to protect the lives of
judges and other judicial officers, who were being
harassed and man-handled by thugs on a daily
basis.
The Chief Registrar said a new date for the
reopening of the courts would be announced
later.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/attack-cj-orders-shutdown-of-ekiti-courts/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Forged His WAEC CERTIFICATE! (proof Include Photo) / Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged / Do You Have A Clue Of This Project At Iwo Road Ibadan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.