Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? (1386 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tell me
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by phabulous88(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Why you want travel abroad? Tell me and I'll help you with the requirements
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2014
phabulous88: Why do you wants to travel abroad? Tell me! and I'll help you with the requirements.
i just want to study there. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Study where? Benin Republic? Togo? Guinea Bissau? Madagascar? Swaziland? Niger Republic? Tell me!

There really isn't any requirement. All you need do is pack your bags and hit the road. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Phema: Study where? Benin Republic? Togo? Guinea Bissau? Madagascar? Swaziland? Niger Republic? Tell me!

There really isn't any requirement. All you need do is pack your bags and hit the road. undecided
port-harcourt
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Galaxyroyp: port-harcourt

Then pack your bags!
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Phema:
Then pack your bags!
lol
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Vicjustice: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=15pt]This is arguably the funniest and most meaningless thread that I've seen in Nairaland[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Galaxyroyp(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vicjustice: [size=15pt]This is arguably the funniest and most meaningless thread that I've seen in Nairaland[/size] grin grin grin grin
@vicjustice, it whas dis guy dat turns it to joke. I really wanted to know about d requirement. U know answer person acording to how dey react. D u know d requirement?
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by tdayof(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Galaxyroyp: @vicjustice, it whas dis guy dat turns it to joke. I really wanted to know about d requirement. U know answer person acording to how dey react. D u know d requirement?
lol ...
country?
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Slowpois0n: 2:08am On Sep 28, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Habdolleez02(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Phema:

Then pack your bags!
lwkmd4h crazy nigga
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2014
tdayof:
lol ...
country?
usa or the uk or canada
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by pansophist(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Galaxyroyp: usa or the uk or canada

You get big eye ooo, see country wey you choose sef. Wetin happen to India, Indonesia or kpata kpata China? shocked
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by Galaxyroyp(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
pansophist:

You get big eye ooo, see country wey you choose sef. Wetin happen to India, Indonesia or kpata kpata China? shocked
pls bros in d house dis topic had been changed to sometin else while the topice z created for a purpose. If u av any useful info it wil be highly appreciated.
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by cybug: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
You need to ask a specific question..
Re: What Are The Requirement For Travelling Abroad? by pansophist(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
cybug: You need to ask a specific question..

Why you de tell am na?

(1) (Reply)

Can This Happen In Nigeria? Dubai Police Help A Motorist To Change His Car Tyre / Delta Most Luxurious Hotel / Abuja Versus London From Aeroplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.