Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Moving To Scotland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Scotland (1332 Views)

I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA / Relocating To Scotland,please I Need Help!! / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Scotland by achinaboy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello my people of Nairaland,my brother wants to move to Scotland from Belgium,because he and his wife loves the country,but they have no single idea of what is going on there,the employment,schools accomodations and other things,so for that reason they asked me to ask my nairaland family,if someone knows someone that know someone that knows whats up there, please good advice will help alot

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Visa-free Vacation Spots For Nigerians / Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today / Is There Anyone Living In Brussels Belgium? I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.