Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Retiree Wins N1.4 Million From Winners Golden Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Retiree Wins N1.4 Million From Winners Golden Bet (2690 Views)

I Just Won N14,455 With N100 Stake From Winners Golden Bet Today / Winners Golden Bet Introduces Special Bonanza For Their Agents / Nwankwo Kanu Defrauded Of N1.4 Billion By His Hotel Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retiree Wins N1.4 Million From Winners Golden Bet by wagazala: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
"Thank God, I can now buy my own bus and become a public transport operator and take care of my family and myself." These were the words of Mr. Peter Ebunosa, who retired as a driver with SDV Nigeria Ltd.

Ebunosa, who is in his fifties, recently won N1.4million through a bet he placed at a Winners Golden Bet shop in Port Harcourt. Ebunosa, who has been Winners Golden Bet bettor since the company started operating last February, was winning for the first time. Despite not winning for a while, he said he believed that luck would shine on him someday and it has.

He commended the management of Winners Golden Bet for keeping to their promise of prompt payment to winning punters and promised to continue playing on the platform of Winners Golden Bet.

Ebunosa is the second winner of a sum exceeding one million after Whetode James from Badagry in Lagos State. He wants to buy a bus with the money and become a public transport operator.

PIX CAPTION
Mr Peter Ebunosa being presented with the cheque of 1.4 Million Naira by the River state co ordinator of Winners Golden Bet, Mr Ayodeji Akinosun
Retiree Wins N1.4 Million From Winners Golden Bet "Thank God, I can now buy my own bus and become a public transport operator and take care of my family and myself." These were the words of Mr. Peter Ebunosa, who retired as a driver with SDV Nigeria Ltd. Ebunosa, who is in his fifties, recently won N1.4million through a bet he placed at a Winners Golden Bet shop in Port Harcourt. Ebunosa, who has been Winners Golden Bet bettor since the company started operating last February, was winning for the first time. Despite not winning for a while, he said he believed that luck would shine on him someday and it has. He commended the management of Winners Golden Bet for keeping to their promise of prompt payment to winning punters and promised to continue playing on the platform of Winners Golden Bet. Ebunosa is the second winner of a sum exceeding one million after Whetode James from Badagry in Lagos State. He wants to buy a bus with the money and become a public transport operator. PIX CAPTION Mr Peter Ebunosa being presented with the cheque of 1.4 Million Naira by the River state co ordinator of Winners Golden Bet, Mr Ayodeji Akinosun

https://www.facebook.com/winnersgoldenbet?fref=nf

(1) (Reply)

Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? / Nigerian Footballer Bobsam Elejiko Dies During Club Match In Belgium / Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.