Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? (2700 Views)

Is C.ronaldo Really Obsessed With Lionel Messi? / Is C.ronando Trying To Play To The Gallery Or What ! / Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Of All Time? Here Are 100 Players Better Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by doyin13(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2007
The step over seems a certainty when C.Ronaldo is on the ball.

But while it is exciting to watch it is quite ineffective I think.

I reckon others show better judgement in using the step over. Ronaldo Fenomeno comes to mind.

Una agree?
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by somze(f): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2007
You're right man but dont forget the great Zinadine Zidane.
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by chuckdee4(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2007
Luis Figo made the step over what it is today
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by A40(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2007
Nope, you have to give it to Figo, Ronaldo De Lima, Robinho
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by doyin13(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2007
Robinho is jus like C.Ronaldo when it comes to stepovers as far as I am concerned.

WASTED EFFORTS 90% of the time.

Zidane was pretty effective, Figo I admit I neva really saw do it much.

Fenomeno on the other hand was quick, decisive and effective.
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by Esss(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2007
The all time king of step over was "Denilson". That guy was amazing. the rest of these guys are just learning. And C.ronaldo isnt the best at the moment.
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2007
Esss:

The all time king of step over was "Denilson". That guy was amazing. the rest of these guys are just learning. And C.ronaldo isnt the best at the moment.

Yes you are right, then don't forget our JAY JAY,
He would pass even on the touch line grin
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by tosinadeda: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2007
Jay jay's own is customised
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by 9ja4eva: 5:01am On Jul 29, 2007
Ronaldo na one of dem
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 29, 2007
9ja4eva:

Ronaldo na one of them

Which ronaldo, fake or original
i hope you are not talking of manure fc ronaldo?
That one is a dancer grin
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by 9ja4eva: 5:16am On Jul 29, 2007
cristano ronaldo
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2007
9ja4eva:

cristano ronaldo

this trend is for step/leg over players not dancers
angry
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by 9ja4eva: 5:26am On Jul 29, 2007
Dt na clear beef.

Make u watch d guy well.
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2007
Is he better than joe cole, robben even SWP?
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by 9ja4eva: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2007
yes
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by jayjaylux(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2007
I agree wid y'all bt u certainly 4got bout my man robson aka robinho, do u know ow dat guy burst into d football scene (did step over 4rm d midfield to d penalty box in a final) also yellow carded for doing 2 much dummies for a fellow player. Think about dat
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by doyin13(m): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2007
jayjaylux:

I agree wid y'all bt u certainly 4got bout my man robson aka robinho, do u know ow that guy burst into d football scene (did step over from d midfield to d penalty box in a final) also yellow carded for doing 2 much dummies for a fellow player. Think about that

lol

sounds like one of those rumours we passed around in primary school, like India 99 Nig 1
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by A40(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2007
It has to be Ronaldo De Lima no one did it like him
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by chuckdee4(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2007
Ronaldo de Lima and Figo (In his day) used to remove people with leg overs for the fun of it.

Denilson used to throw impressive leg overs but was never really effective with them.

For end product leg overs, it has to be Ronaldo del Lima followed by Luis Figo
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by A40(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2007
It has to be Ronaldo Da Lima nobody comes close
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by jayjaylux(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
Doyin cuz of nxt time, when u don't know somethin pls ask n don't embarass urself, jst go to youtube n type robinho, check all his santos videos n u'll c 4 urself
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by doyin13(m): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2007
jayjaylux. Trust me I have seen the clip I am sure you are referrng to. Infact saw it before it became common to put footy clips on youtube.

I know it was a no of stepovers I will admit but not as much as your statement might suggest

Besides I no dey try abuse u over your claim

It was just reminiscent.
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by jayjaylux(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2007
doyin13:

jayjaylux. Trust me I have seen the clip I am sure you are referrng to. Infact saw it before it became common to put footy clips on youtube.

I know it was a no of stepovers I will admit but not as much as your statement might suggest

Besides I no dey try abuse u over your claim

It was just reminiscent.

Thanks 4 correcting urself but if u don't totally believe me u can read his profile one is on www.realmadrid.com. HALAMADRID!!!
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by 9ja4eva: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2007
Of course he is
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by ladebi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2007
Zidane Denilson Jay jay Figo,but i loved C Ronaldos step over when he caught Chelsea player Ashley Cole in a Man U vs Arsenal match.
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by 9ja4eva: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2007
Ronaldo
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by sylvao2000(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2007
yeah right c. r. is the best for now
Re: Is C.ronaldo The Best Step Over Exponent? by 9ja4eva: 5:44am On Aug 07, 2007
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Coaches, My Super Ten. / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / Check Out Julius Aghahowa And Lovely Daughter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.