Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Bankers Or NRN Account Holders Suggestion Needed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers Or NRN Account Holders Suggestion Needed? (859 Views)

Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Or NRN Account Holders Suggestion Needed? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hey guys, I'm trying to open an account where I can operate online from USA and
my family in Nigeria can pay money into it...
Also where I can put money directly from here?
And which bank is good for such account?

I have check all this online and have started a process called Non-resident Nigerian savings account with UBA.. As I'm writing, I'm filling the paper works now but I'm asking to know if this is a right account, right bank etc ..i would really appreciate any of yall answers especially bankers or someone that has such account..i know absolute nothing I'm doing right now and my primary aim for this is for a business I'm about to start so anybody suggestion means a lot...
Re: Bankers Or NRN Account Holders Suggestion Needed? by dhappyking(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Actually, I am a banker. Accounts for Nigerians in Diaspora are real and good. But beyond that, you really need someone to manage the account as an account officer. He will assist you with all the info you need, and even make sure that your transaction are consummated in good time and issues resolved ASAP.
Moreover you will need to set up Internet banking to enable you view your transactions and statement of accounts, transfer to other accounts and pay bills. If you will let me be your account officer or want more information, contact me. Don't blame me if I am trying to sell my bank to you, I am a marketer and need to surpass my target.
The product that will suit you in my bank is NIDA (Nigerian in Diaspora Account.). Wish you the best.
Re: Bankers Or NRN Account Holders Suggestion Needed? by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

An ATM Machine Discovered In A Plantain Farm Worth $5,000,000,000,000 / How To Get THE Business Idea – And Start! / A Business Where U Learn & Earn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.